Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 304530 times)
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: January 10, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »

Vincent seems like a very steady eddy calm type thank goodness given the insanity of that household. Look at that photo of the Monaco twins they just exude joy and collectiveness very telling that they come from a house of love. Mary's children do not seem joyful at all. Josie is a poser just like mom.
Blueskies

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: January 10, 2019, 12:55:17 AM »

Vincent seems like a very steady eddy calm type thank goodness given the insanity of that household. Look at that photo of the Monaco twins they just exude joy and collectiveness very telling that they come from a house of love. Mary's children do not seem joyful at all. Josie is a poser just like mom.

Yeah something seems off with this family but then I guess when the parents seem on the outs with each other, the whole family isnít going to seem happy. 

Iím reluctant to say too much about Josie, not hecause I donít agree but because some kids grow out of that behavior.  Iím thinking of a relative who was like Josie but grew up into a lovely young lady.  I hope the same for Jos. 
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: