Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 313593 times)
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: January 10, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »

Vincent seems like a very steady eddy calm type thank goodness given the insanity of that household. Look at that photo of the Monaco twins they just exude joy and collectiveness very telling that they come from a house of love. Mary's children do not seem joyful at all. Josie is a poser just like mom.
Blueskies

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: January 10, 2019, 12:55:17 AM »

Vincent seems like a very steady eddy calm type thank goodness given the insanity of that household. Look at that photo of the Monaco twins they just exude joy and collectiveness very telling that they come from a house of love. Mary's children do not seem joyful at all. Josie is a poser just like mom.

Yeah something seems off with this family but then I guess when the parents seem on the outs with each other, the whole family isn’t going to seem happy. 

I’m reluctant to say too much about Josie, not hecause I don’t agree but because some kids grow out of that behavior.  I’m thinking of a relative who was like Josie but grew up into a lovely young lady.  I hope the same for Jos. 
Konradin

Baby Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #992 on: February 18, 2019, 03:53:25 PM »

What I like the most about your comment, it is the fact you are comparing the Glücksburgs with the Grimaldis, and they are by far not the most functional family out there. However, Charlene did something well, after the twins' birth, she packed her bags, took the children and moved out to a different house. We have all thought back then that it was the final straw in her relationship with Albert and yet... no. That arrangement does work, everyone seems more happy and relaxed. Now, when it comes to Yrma... I can picture her photoshopping pictures of herself with Daisy's few remaining tiaras, not caring about whether her brood are still breathing. Snare
SpainFan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #993 on: February 25, 2019, 02:00:52 AM »

What I like the most about your comment, it is the fact you are comparing the Glücksburgs with the Grimaldis, and they are by far not the most functional family out there. However, Charlene did something well, after the twins' birth, she packed her bags, took the children and moved out to a different house. We have all thought back then that it was the final straw in her relationship with Albert and yet... no. That arrangement does work, everyone seems more happy and relaxed. Now, when it comes to Yrma... I can picture her photoshopping pictures of herself with Daisy's few remaining tiaras, not caring about whether her brood are still breathing. Snare

Hi Konradin -- I am not terribly familiar with the Monaco Royal Family (except for Princess Grace and the girls from back in the day), so I wanted to ask if you could expand on this? Charlene moved out of the palace after the twins were born?Huh? Did Albert come, too? Did she just want to get away from the grey men? Any insights you have would be appreciated!!
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #994 on: February 25, 2019, 03:49:43 PM »

I also didn't know Charlene packed her bags, and moved she and her twins to a different house?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?/      I thought they were all living together and happy
CyrilSebastian

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #995 on: February 26, 2019, 12:01:26 AM »

I also did not know that Princess Charlene and the twins had moved. Did Charlene not have royal functions to attend to?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #996 on: February 26, 2019, 12:36:30 AM »

The Grimaldis are OFF topic in this thread! Re your statement > Where did you get that from?? Do you have a link? Because the only time she moved out was with Albert & the twins

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert relocate to nearby villa for palace renovations
Doting parents Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco are putting the needs of their newborn twins first. As renovations take place at the Prince's Palace of Monaco, the royal couple have temporarily relocated to a nearby villa – complete with a garden fit for a prince and princess.

The Grimaldies have their own thread.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: