Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 375214 times)
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1080 on: October 09, 2019, 09:10:05 PM »

Maybe they didn't have a choice. As say Mosh is not the mothet type, Fred is lazy and let's face it the outings with the children haven't been exactly good.

Maybe Daisy decided that it's finally time to give them somw real education and discipline and feels that this can only be done far away from home.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1081 on: October 09, 2019, 09:42:42 PM »

Itís just so odd that itís for a short time period. But long enough to warrant Mary being able to be regent. In the middle of a school year, all four children. Odd, odd, odd.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1082 on: October 09, 2019, 09:53:58 PM »

Maybe they stay longer and the announcement was just wrong? So that they can say later "the children love it that's why they stay longer". Is sth wrong with Daisy? Does she have health problems and Fred needs a bootcamp to be trained as the next king?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1083 on: October 09, 2019, 09:58:01 PM »

Maybe they stay longer and the announcement was just wrong? So that they can say later "the children love it that's why they stay longer". Is sth wrong with Daisy? Does she have health problems and Fred needs a bootcamp to be trained as the next king?

No, nothing besides the normal aging. She seems as solid as ever.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1084 on: October 09, 2019, 10:03:51 PM »

What are the chances for something serious going on behind the scenes and that's why Mary has been given an additional role and the kids are sent away?
Maybe these two are connected somehow?
ITA Onar. Something is very wrong in the State of Denmark, very likely with Fred. IMHO the two events are related. Mares may not be maternal but it is difficult to imagine Freddles sending his children away to boarding school for his convenience, whatever his numerous failings might be. Sad

Switzerland is known for its medical facilities, right?

There's something odd here. 8 is too young to get much out of a Swiss international school. They have no connections to the country. If you wanted the kids to have a few fun weeks out of the country, you'd send them to summer camp like the Spanish royals do.

Something's up, and I don't think it's Marge stepping down...
Maybe she is not stepping down but still...
Maybe there's something with Fred, as someone posted earlier.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1085 on: October 09, 2019, 10:08:54 PM »

Daisy has a whole team to take care of her if she has health issues, don't think she needs Freddles or Mary, she never did. Freddles is already over 50, if he is not ready, he will never be ready, going to any bootcamp wouldn't help.
SunFlower19

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1086 on: October 09, 2019, 10:32:47 PM »

IMHO opinion, the more I think about it, the odder it seems.

When Joachim and Marie announced their French plans last year, it was apparent that all details were carefully thought out well in advance, and it felt somewhat transparent. Plus, both parents had French heritage, Joachim is not *next in line to the crown*, it was in response to a specific opportunity, and I believe the kids started the school year with their peers (not positive)?

With the regency change just last week, and the kids to move mid school year in just a few months, this feels like itís a reaction to something, not a long thought out plan being put methodically into action.

The timing of the announcement during a successful state visit seems off too-like they decided to drop it now so Mary could answer a few softball press questions about it immediately.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1087 on: October 09, 2019, 10:53:51 PM »

It wasn't a state visit to France. Only the head of state does state visits, this was only a visit by the heir.
SunFlower19

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1088 on: October 09, 2019, 11:01:57 PM »

Apologies, meant to write Ďforeigní visit.
llcd

Baby Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #1089 on: October 09, 2019, 11:41:54 PM »

This is very weird. The timing is weird, the news itself is weird. The twins are way too young to go to a boarding school. It's Confusing  Snare
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1090 on: October 09, 2019, 11:47:29 PM »

It is really weird. Something is obviously going on, I just really hope all the kids are ok. And Fred and Mary. I don't want there to be anything serious going on with any of them, but with everything that has happened recently, I just wonder if saying the kids are going to boarding school isn't a cover for something else. It just is so odd.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1091 on: October 10, 2019, 12:31:10 AM »

This decision is very, very bizarre and I think will not be good for the kids. The twins are so young. What is going on here?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1092 on: October 10, 2019, 12:38:25 AM »

Is Fred going into rehab? Or back to Greenland for a few months? It feels like this is about Fred otherwise why make Mary regent. And if Fred is out of the picture for a few months it doesn't say good things about Mary that she can't be present for her children. Maybe they are getting divorced. Is there a waiting period in Denmark for them you know like Charles and Diana first announced a separation then a divorce later. Maybe Mary is regent until the divorce is final. I want the answer to come out as quickly as that Meghan sex tape!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1093 on: October 10, 2019, 12:44:10 AM »

Honestly this sounds like such a huge expense for the Danish tax payer but I am not a Danish  taxpayer so no bother to me. I can only imagine the residence that Mary will want to rent/lease/buy.
I can understand sending kids to boarding school when they are older but time is fleeting I would want to be around my children but I understand that people with money educate their children this way. I just have a bad feeling that this decision is being made because QM is stepping back from her duties and Fred and Mary will be taking on more work?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1094 on: October 10, 2019, 12:44:16 AM »

I wonder if thereís some kind of security risk where they would be safer in Switzerland for a short amount of time or with the timing of having Mary be able to be Regent I think that Fred is going to be going to rehab and this is the way to get the kids out of the picture for a while
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: