Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 359224 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: October 10, 2019, 10:58:57 PM »

Honestly, for 12 weeks and with their mother by their side is a totally different thing from what I have thought yesterday. It's not that bad although I believe that it may a bit harsh for the twins to spend that amount of time in a foreign country, away from their friends and anything that is familiar to them - and not for holydays but for schooling.

Now, a possible divorce makes more sense because that means that Fred and Mary will live separately. On the other hand, why make her a regent if they're going to divorce? This is what I don't get.

It's not bad, but it is weird. Why is Mosh essentially having a 3 month sabbatical in Switzerland?
Maybe Mary is the one with the health problem and that's why she is sent to Switzerland? Although it doesn't seem logical. If it's someone with health problem, most probably is Fred or Daisy. That's a super mess!

health problem? Are there any good plastic surgoen's in Switzerland?

I don't know about ps there, but she had minor changes before and I'm not sure that she did them in Switzerland. I'm just trying to find a reason for all this, but maybe there is no reason.

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: October 10, 2019, 11:58:01 PM »

Now that some of the details have come out it’s not as extreme as I initially thought. Definitely still a weird move but not as cruel as shipping all four off to another country alone. I don’t think the reason is health related unless it is QM. I could possibly see her abdicating at her 80th like another poster suggested if she has been diagnosed with something and use the 12 weeks as an intensive kingship boot camp for Fred but that is highly unlikely given her outspokenness regarding abdication.  If Mary or the kids are having a health issue that is severe enough to warrant treatment out of the country wouldn’t they go sooner. Three months is a long time to wait.

We need to get Wagatha Christie, Coleen Rooney on this case asap. She’s a top notch detective and will sleuth our the truth. I’ve been glued to that social media feud all week.  Icecream  Lolipop

Fred and Mary had gotten boring so at least they have livened things up a bit. Their threads haven’t been this hopping in years.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: October 11, 2019, 06:22:00 AM »

Now that some of the details have come out it’s not as extreme as I initially thought. Definitely still a weird move but not as cruel as shipping all four off to another country alone. I don’t think the reason is health related unless it is QM. I could possibly see her abdicating at her 80th like another poster suggested if she has been diagnosed with something and use the 12 weeks as an intensive kingship boot camp for Fred but that is highly unlikely given her outspokenness regarding abdication.  If Mary or the kids are having a health issue that is severe enough to warrant treatment out of the country wouldn’t they go sooner. Three months is a long time to wait.

We need to get Wagatha Christie, Coleen Rooney on this case asap. She’s a top notch detective and will sleuth our the truth. I’ve been glued to that social media feud all week.  Icecream  Lolipop

Fred and Mary had gotten boring so at least they have livened things up a bit. Their threads haven’t been this hopping in years.

That's it ..... making a mountain out of a molehill.  Other than that ..... F&M still   Snore Snore Snore Snore Snore
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: October 11, 2019, 01:21:34 PM »

I was kind of wondering, if perhaps the kid's school performances were not too promising. Just plainly speculating: perhaps Xian is not doing all to well and they wonder if they could give him a bit of a boost in a different setting, without him completely changing schools and environment? Many students actually don't do that much better when they have to completely re-adapt to a different scene, while a short term relocation taylored to his needs, sugared with spending fun time skiing just might do the trick. Of course they could then just send Xian, but what if one of the twins is also having problems? Perhaps Josy with her stubborn character or Lillebro with his very timid ways?
Then it would make sense to send all them together, not singling out the problem-child but masking it as a family adventure.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Sops2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: October 11, 2019, 04:24:31 PM »

Mary is made a regent.

The kids are removed- all of them- away from Denmark for 3 months- Mary to accompany them.  Fred as his commitments allow !!

It's something to do with Fred. Somethings up.
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: October 11, 2019, 04:40:01 PM »

Mary is made a regent.

The kids are removed- all of them- away from Denmark for 3 months- Mary to accompany them.  Fred as his commitments allow !!

This seems the most logical to me. It all points to something with Fred IMO.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: October 11, 2019, 04:40:42 PM »

Mary is made a regent.

This seems the most logical to me. It all points to something with Fred IMO.

Someone already mentioned a reha.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: October 11, 2019, 04:43:48 PM »

But isn't Fred suppossed to be in Switzerland for this youth Olympic thing? Or is this earlier? 3 months would be a good time to get Fred sober or enough time to give him a crash course in "how to be a king" if Marge has a serious illness that she hasn't made public. She said she would only abdicate if she had a serious illnes, did she say this before or did she always sa she would never abdicate? Whatever the reason is, I hope that our speculations are wrong and that none of them has serious health problems.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: October 11, 2019, 04:46:35 PM »

Or it has really got something to do with the children, like they're not well behaved/good at school/need better education.

IMO Mary being made regent doesn't have to do anything with this.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: October 11, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »

IMO, Mary as Regent is her responsibility to Christian .....
especially if Fred might be incapacitated (in rehab for example).
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1165 on: October 12, 2019, 10:50:45 AM »

Sorry but Mary seems happier lately so this must have something to do with succession.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: October 12, 2019, 03:32:11 PM »

how sad for Daisy.two grand kids are in France, 4-grand kids will be in Switzerland, (not sure about Joachim's two oldest), Mary,Marie & Joachim out of the country............will any of them be in Denmark for the holidays ?
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: October 12, 2019, 04:34:25 PM »

Mary and the kids aren’t supposed to do the temporary move until January. If something more serious is up I feel like Jokke and his family will come back to Denmark for the holidays. They are a dysfunctional family but I don’t think they will leave QM alone for Christmas now that Henrik is gone.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1168 on: October 12, 2019, 05:25:31 PM »

Neither France nor Switzerland are out of the world. All of them can go home for Christmas if needed.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: October 12, 2019, 07:10:03 PM »

I know we’ve talked about various theories as to why they’re done this and after some thought I’m 99% sure that this is a “keeping up with the Jones’s” type decision.  Henrik and Athena got to study in Paris so the foursome should get to study somewhere too. 

But where Paris made sense (Joachim’s course), was well planned, and rolled out without confusion...this is an unholy mess.  Madam will get to speed three months living in Swiss luxury and skiing to her heart’s content all while pushing the “wonderful gift for her children” PR.  The kids on the other hand are having their routine and education disrupted for no good reason and by the time they have adjusted and hopefully made some friends they’ll be whisked back to Denmark. 
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: