Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 380392 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1215 on: October 18, 2019, 03:52:27 AM »

Mary takes crap photos!
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #1216 on: October 18, 2019, 04:43:40 AM »

Mary takes crap photos!
Laugh bounce I love how blunt that Was! I honestly don't think poor Xtian is at all good looking. His brother is though. I agree he looks like his mother, poor thing. I never found Fred particularly good looking either though.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1217 on: October 18, 2019, 09:51:13 AM »

Then again, good Looking isn't all there is. In Fred's case for example I would be totally satisfied with "awake".
As to Xian, he is at this unfortunate age of being neither here nor there (lovely german proverb calling it "weder Fisch noch Fleisch": neither fish nor meat) once he gets a little more out of "not a boy anymore, not a man yet" he'll be fine.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1218 on: October 18, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »

He canít help his parents but hopefully thereís more in him than from them..
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1219 on: October 18, 2019, 02:04:19 PM »

Christian is just in that awkward stage right now, in  year's time he will probably be a foot taller and slender. Boys grow like weeds at this age.
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1220 on: October 18, 2019, 03:53:08 PM »

14 is such an awkward age and I'm glad I did not have to live those awkward teenage years in the public eye. Like many awkward young teenage boys before him, Christian will grow into his looks, I'm sure. He's currently in that awkward "not a child anymore, but not yet a man either" phase.

Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1221 on: October 20, 2019, 09:20:33 AM »

I agree  Star. When I look at pics of myself and my brother at age 14 - good grief, just terrible. It's just a really awkward age.

Regarding the three months stay in Switzerland - I look forward to seeing how this plays out after Christmas (finally some dishing in the Danish section again!). If they do this for language skills (German? French?) than it's not helpful living with mor dearest for the entire time. At least Christian and Isabella should stay in dorms or with their peers (note: I have not verified on the school's website if this is an option). The twins are obviously too young.

Gorgeon

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1222 on: October 21, 2019, 03:28:34 AM »

I think Christian is looking very handsome and not at all awkward. He has really appeared to mature in the last year.  He carries himself with confidence and is appropriate in public situations and seems to have a real understanding of what destiny he has been born into.  I donít get any kind of arrogance vibe from him, which kind of surprises me considering the entitled attitude of his mother and the immaturity of his father.  If he continues on this track, Christian will be a great role model for his siblings (and his PARENTS - ha!).
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1223 on: October 21, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »

Christian has completely changed since he started school it has been a blessing for him. Must have great teachers and friends.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1224 on: October 21, 2019, 11:32:29 PM »

I think Christian is looking very handsome and not at all awkward. He has really appeared to mature in the last year.  He carries himself with confidence and is appropriate in public situations and seems to have a real understanding of what destiny he has been born into.  I donít get any kind of arrogance vibe from him, which kind of surprises me considering the entitled attitude of his mother and the immaturity of his father.  If he continues on this track, Christian will be a great role model for his siblings (and his PARENTS - ha!).

I donít think he is handsome. He resembles his maternal grandfather and takes after the ďplainĒ side. Izzy resembles the Danish side of the family.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1225 on: November 05, 2019, 08:26:32 PM »

He is in that awkward stage, hormones, acne, moodiness. Not fun sometimes. Not fun having that bad acne. Poor guy. In a way, with his colouring he reminds me of Joachim.
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #1226 on: November 06, 2019, 04:00:05 AM »

The twins are very young to be sent abroad...

Could the school be Institut Le Rosey ? A very posh and expensive school. Marie Chantal of Greece and her sisters all studied there.

https://www.rosey.ch/

Exactly one of the schools  I was thinking of!  Thumb up The 2nd school is the one that Chris O'Neil attended.

The Institut auf dem Rosenbergís boarding students range from age 6 to 18.[6] The Institut auf dem Rosenberg has a staff to student ratio of 1:4 and average class sizes of 8 students per class.[3] 99% of Rosenberg students secure a university placement after graduation.[4] Some 90% of students at the Institut speak 2 languages or more and 60% of the students speak three or more languages.[4] The Institute is one of very few schools offering its students five different paths of education:[2]

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 04:13:54 AM by Clover » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: