Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 400216 times)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1305 on: January 07, 2020, 09:28:41 PM »

I think the media is fishing - the kids are in different grades and already know how to ski, so it makes no sense to send them all to the same school for a semester.

I know we don't float conspiracies on this board, but based on this and the timing of Mary's Regency appointment (and Fred looking like crap), the DRF may be envisioning a scenario where Xian succeeds his grandmother prior to reaching adulthood. I would guess one of the family members may be undergoing some kind of surgery or treatment (perhaps more serious than plastic), and the family wants to be together, privately.

This could be true... And it also means Mosh could act as a regent but would never be queen ( if Fred never becomes a king and remains a prince all his life)  Secret

jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1306 on: January 07, 2020, 09:55:32 PM »

Why would they let the public know which school their children are attending?  I work at a boarding school in Switzerland and I can tell you the parents in our school do not want anyone to know their child is studying there for their child's privacy.  That is the main reason why they choose to send their children to boarding schools in Switzerland. 

Among the Swiss boarding schools, the school the children are in is not ranked that well.  Not sure what are their reasons for choosing this school.  

I think that in the interests of transparency they made the right decision to announce it. Given that Mary will also stay in Switzerland to be with the children for the next few months, her absence from day-to-day duties would have raised questions. And from a PR perspective, it would not have looked good if it transpired at some point in the next few months that the children are at a boarding school in Switzerland.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1307 on: January 08, 2020, 01:33:27 AM »

So..... Bought a Swiss house ten years ago with Danish taxpayers' kroners .....

Whao.  Is it just getting disclosed now? 
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1308 on: January 08, 2020, 01:43:44 AM »

Back in 2010 ..... @ Verbier.

https://whatprincessmaryw...0-holiday-in-verbier.html
KimmySue

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1309 on: January 08, 2020, 02:30:36 AM »

I think the media is fishing - the kids are in different grades and already know how to ski, so it makes no sense to send them all to the same school for a semester.

I know we don't float conspiracies on this board, but based on this and the timing of Mary's Regency appointment (and Fred looking like crap), the DRF may be envisioning a scenario where Xian succeeds his grandmother prior to reaching adulthood. I would guess one of the family members may be undergoing some kind of surgery or treatment (perhaps more serious than plastic), and the family wants to be together, privately.

This could be true... And it also means Mosh could act as a regent but would never be queen ( if Fred never becomes a king and remains a prince all his life)  Secret

Yes, the regency just seems to say there is something else going on behind the scenes. Something more serious than a vacation or plastic surgery IMO.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1310 on: January 08, 2020, 04:19:07 AM »

The kids’ jackets with the huge white letters are truly tacky. I can only assume the tuition is being waved.

Maybe this started with Christian or Isabella asking to go away to school (maybe they had friends that did) and M&F only allowed it if the whole family went?
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1311 on: January 08, 2020, 01:49:37 PM »

Not sure that the tuition was waved because of those huge letters. More likely those jackets cost quite a lot to the kids parents Wink

Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine turn 9 today.

https://honey.nine.com.au...b4-4ff6-92da-f34058872d6b
amethyst

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1312 on: January 08, 2020, 01:51:26 PM »

very sweet photos of the twins. happy birthday vince & josie!
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1313 on: January 08, 2020, 02:40:53 PM »

Cute birthday pics. They are so grown up.
Gemsheal

Micro Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #1314 on: January 08, 2020, 03:28:42 PM »

Not sure that the tuition was waved because of those huge letters. More likely those jackets cost quite a lot to the kids parents Wink

Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine turn 9 today.

https://honey.nine.com.au...b4-4ff6-92da-f34058872d6b

Well it wouldn't be a photo of the twins without Josie mugging 😑 but Vincent is adorable and always photographs so well ❤
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1315 on: January 08, 2020, 04:24:18 PM »

They're 9, I can't believe it! I always have them in my mind like 6yo kids. I wish them all the best, to be happy and find their own way in life!

CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1316 on: January 09, 2020, 12:34:27 AM »

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine!  Icecream Icecream Icecream Icecream
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1317 on: January 09, 2020, 08:30:23 AM »

Two more bigger pics. Those mountains are very picturesque.

https://image.gala.de/222...he-kronprinzen-kinder.jpg
https://image.gala.de/222...spoton-article-736468.jpg
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1318 on: January 10, 2020, 03:28:20 AM »

Christian is morphing into Mary’s father.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1319 on: January 11, 2020, 01:20:30 AM »

So, down the road from Andy and Fergie?
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: