Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xtian - Izzy - Josie - Vince - NEWS  (Read 723686 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1905 on: July 04, 2022, 01:54:08 PM »

He has two years left of high school.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1906 on: July 14, 2022, 11:18:40 PM »

In which universe has been Mary the perfect princess in Denmark? Far from it. Yes, she works more than Fred, but she also likes the lime light. So there is that.

They both had scandals for the first half of their lived together that were - after published - swept under the carpetn. Nobody puts the repsonsiblity of choosing Christians school solely on her shoulder. What makes it look bad is that she is the official royal face of the Anti-Bullying campagne in Denmark, and they (she) responded a little too late to all what happened in Herlufsholm.

The elite school has a culture of bullying and violence. The definition of culture is the the maintained customs, social structure of a particular nation, people, or other social group. This maintained culture of bullying and violence in Herlufsholm did not happen just now, or a couple months ago. They had to know about it and nevertheless sent Christian there because of the status.Both are idtiots, both are to blame, and Mary will have a hell lot of work to do to repair her reputation.

Nah. This will all blow over soon enough. The Danish public and the Danish media, in general, are very kind to them. They get a pass for ongoing issues like Mary's overspending, Fred's lack of work ethic.

True. Remember she went to lunch with a friend who was convicted for dealing drugs. When she was questioned by the press, she arrogantly shrugged her shoulders (so what). Daisy did get a little upset and admitted having a talk with her, but the criticism from the press was very minimum.  Can you imagine royal consorts of other countries were doing the same, not being heavily criticized by the whole nation ? 
Emac0914

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1907 on: August 08, 2022, 11:23:31 PM »

https://www.thelocal.dk/2...-start-at-normal-schools/

Looks like Christian and Isabella will be attending public school and not the controversial private school.  Smart decision!
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1908 on: August 08, 2022, 11:58:01 PM »

Good. I'm a big proponent of public schools for all including the wealthy and connected.
Larzen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1909 on: August 09, 2022, 07:43:06 PM »

Ingrid jespersens where Isabella is starting is a private school, but not very expensive. About 25000 dkr a year as far as I can see, seems to be extra focused on music
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1910 on: August 10, 2022, 12:12:10 AM »

I hope Isabella is musical. Something cultured needs to come from one of those kids. I see Marge with her love of cultural pursuits and wonder if she stares at Fred's family and wonders what the hell went wrong.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1911 on: August 10, 2022, 01:09:30 AM »

I hope Isabella is musical. Something cultured needs to come from one of those kids. I see Marge with her love of cultural pursuits and wonder if she stares at Fred's family and wonders what the hell went wrong.

… hope springs eternal …  Roll Eyes
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1912 on: August 11, 2022, 07:10:53 AM »

Interesting:

Article from August 9, 2022 -

- By Kasper Kopping and Josephine Nedergaard -

Ingrid Jespersen's Gymnasieskole in Copenhagen.

Princess Isabella's new school, Ingrid Jespersen's Grammar School, is notorious for having a long waiting list for admission if you want to be a new student.

Many parents register their little ones soon after birth for a place at the school, which is located near the Triangle on Østerbro in Copenhagen. In 2010, for example, there were up to 5000 children on the waiting list.

However, the director denies that Princess Isabella skipped the queue.

- No, she was 'lucky',  exclaims the royal commentator Kim Bach, laughing, in the place of the short-term Princess Isabella in her 9th year at Ingrid Jespersen High School.

Do I hear you say between the lines that you think there may be special treatment?
- It's no secret that there is usually a special treatment for the royal family. There is nothing strange about that, my point of view is that when dealing with something 'As crazy as a constitutional monarchy, special treatment naturally follows, but if that's the case in this case, I can't know.

- One could imagine that none of those who might have been on a waiting list wanted to get the vacant place the manager is talking about so that Princess Isabelle could get it. This cannot be ruled out. But it is striking how lucky she was. It was very, very lucky for the royal house, and we can only wish them congratulations for that," says Kim Bach with a wink. "

But we don't know if there was a waiting list for grade 9 at the school this year. The director did not want to comment on this part.
- It's kind of silly that it has to be treated as if it's the security of the nation. It's a private school, so they have to decide for themselves if they want to release the details of a waiting list, but that it is managed with such secrecy is a bit surprising," says Kim Bach.

The royal commentator feels that a school like Ingrid Jespersen's Grammar School also went to great lengths to achieve a royal touch on the spot.
- I understand very well. If I had been the principal of such a school, I would also welcome a royal student with a warm hand, because it is good for the brand of the school. They have a great attractiveness – especially on the most snobbish "subjects" and their children, according to Kim Bach’s point of view.

Ordrup Gymnasium in Gentofte

Prince Christian will start after summer vacation in Year 2 at Ordrup Gymnasium, but contrary to the admission requirements and waiting lists of Princess Isabella's new school, the school states on its website that all 1st graders who apply to the gymnasium on a priority basis will be admitted.

The school also published a post on its Facebook profile on Sunday afternoon, discussing the royal arrival:

- In connection with the publication by the Royal House of Prince Christian's further studies at the Ordrup Gymnasium, we would like to state the following: OG (Ordrup Gymnasium, ed.) is a quite ordinary public gymnasium that accepts welcome all students who wish to attend us, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and social background. We have good parental cooperation and take pride whenever parents decide to send their children to OG.

- We never comment on individual students and encourage everyone to respect the more than 800 young people who attend OG and the nearly 100 talented employees who succeed each year in creating many talented and happy students.

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: