Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The (former) Royal Family of Serbia (Yugoslavia) news  (Read 27146 times)
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 10:34:33 PM »

It's hilarious that they wished Americans happy Thanksgiving in a statement 
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »

It's hilarious that they wished Americans happy Thanksgiving in a statement 

I know! So random!
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 02:21:23 AM »

http://royautes.ek.la/bonne-annee-2014-a105575930
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 09:53:20 PM »

More pics from the reception for “Person of the Year 2013” 10 dec 2013

AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »

"“Vecernje Novosti”, Exclusive: Prince Philip Karageorgevitch reveals his life plans for “Novosti”" 12 jan 2014 http://royalfamily.org/in...%E2%80%9Cnovosti%E2%80%9D

"I will come to live in Serbia!

History obliges us Karageorgevitch to be with our people. I would like to get married, with a Serbian woman if possible

Young Princes Peter and Philip Karageorgevitch spent Christmas holidays with their family, Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine at the Royal Palace in Belgrade. While Hereditary Prince Peter, heir to the Serbian Crown, came from London with his girlfriend, younger Prince Philip came alone this time. When we conveyed a wish of citizens of Serbia to young Princes that they should come to live to Serbia and to get married, Philip Karageorgevitch said sincerely that the first wish was realistic.

"HRH Princess Margarita of Baden Memorial Service" 13 jan 2014 http://royalfamily.org/in...of-baden-memorial-service

"A memorial service for HRH Princess Margarita of Baden formerly married to HRH Prince Tomislav (brother of HM King Peter II) took place yesterday in the Serbian Orthodox Church of Saint Sava in London.
HRH Princess Margarita of Baden’s funeral took place 24 January 2013 and was attended by HRH The Duke of Edinburgh (uncle of HRH Princess Margarita)......"

"Prince Philip and Prince Alexander celebrate their 32nd birthday" 14 jan 2014 http://royalfamily.org/in...brate-their-32nd-birthday

"Their Royal Highnesses Prince Philip and Prince Alexander celebrate their 32nd birthday on Wednesday, 15 January 2014.

They will celebrate their birthday in the company of their parents and their close friends.

Their Royal Highnesses warmly thank everyone for the nice birthday wishes."

"Envoys of Crown Prince Alexander attend ceremony swimming for Honourable Cross of Sabac 2014" 19 jan 2014 http://royalfamily.org/in...rable-cross-of-sabac-2014

"Prof. Dr Miroslav Gasic and Prof. Dr Dragoljub Kavran, members of the Crown Council, on behalf of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Alexander II, attended today traditional event “Swimming for the Honourable Cross of Sabac”, on the Holy Epiphany Day.

The event started with Holy Liturgy that was served at the Temple of St. Apostles Peter and Paul by His Grace Bishop of Sabac Lavrentije followed by a Procession to the city beach at the banks of Sava River.

HRH Crown Prince Alexander congratulated all in a letter that was read at the event: “All participants today showed great persistence and trust in God. Those are characteristics of the best. Let us pray and hope that we adhere to these values in our everyday life, as well”."
(not the royals themselves at the event but close enough Wink)

"Kingdom of Serbia Association delivers humanitarian aid to Monasteries in Kosovo – Metohija" 19 jan 2014 http://royalfamily.org/in...kosovo-%E2%80%93-metohija

"Kingdom of Serbia Association whose patron is His Royal Highness Crown Prince Alexander II delivered humanitarian aid to Monasteries in Kosovo – Metohija and visited citizens in peril living in enclaves, passing on words of support from HRH Crown Prince Alexander II and the Royal Family, who are always in thoughts and prayers with their people in Kosovo."

"HRH Crown Prince Alexander II attends Archive of Yugoslavia Day celebration" 21 jan 2014 http://royalfamily.org/in...ugoslavia-day-celebration

"His Royal Highness Crown Prince Alexander II, accompanied by Mr. Dragomir Acovic, Chairman of the Crown Council, attended the celebration of the Archive of Yugoslavia Day.
As part of the celebration of the Archive of Yugoslavia, an exhibition of archive documents “Personages and signatures” was opened, which shed light on many personalities in the Archive of Yugoslavia documents. The exhibition was opened by Mr. Miladin Lukic, Assistant Minister of Culture and Information of the Republic of Serbia. Ceremony was attended by representatives of diplomatic corps, and prominent cultural and public personages of Serbia. "
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 11:24:49 AM »

Funny, that Philip and Alexander are so different in their physical appareance.
I assume they are a dizygote twin.
castille

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 04:26:50 AM »

HRH Crown Princess Katherine speaks at the 1st Serbian Women's Business Forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8AtcqPgus

Could someone translate or mention what exactly she talks about
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2014, 10:53:38 PM »

She thinks that wimen has to be more actively involved into business etc
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »

Some news, old and new Wink

January 30, 21st Anniversary of HM Queen Alexandra’s Death Articlw w/Pic

The clergy Oplenac Church served a requiem today for 21st Anniversary of death of Her Majesty Queen Alexandra. Wreaths were laid at the tomb of HM Queen Alexandra after the service.

February 4, Prince Peter’s Birthday Article w/Pic

(nice pic Roll Eyes could they have picked a creeper one? ) My precious...... Spiteful

Prince Peter will celebrate his thirty-fourth birthday on Wednesday, February 5, in the company of his close friends.

February 6, Their Royal Highnesses again attend the Annual National Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC Article w/Pics

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine attended today the 62nd Annual National Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC, with the President of the United States and other national leaders in the Executive, Judicial and Legislative Branches of the United States government. Their Royal Highnesses were invited by the Members of the Congress of the United States of America.

February 11, The royal couple attended the celebration of the National Day of Serbia in New York Article w/Pic

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine, together with HE Mr Ivica Dacic, Serbian Prime Minister, attended the celebration of the National Day of Serbia in New York last night, organised by the Consulate General of the Republic of Serbia in New York and Mrs Mirjana Zivkovic, Consul General of the Republic of Serbia in New York.

February 15, Royal family attend National Day of Serbia and the 210th anniversary of the First Serbian Uprising Article w/Pic

The royal couple attended the ceremony of marking the National Day of Serbia and the 210th anniversary of the First Serbian Uprising in Orasac. Ceremony was attended by Mr. Vladimir Bozovic, state secretary at the Ministry of the interior and Mr. Bojan Radovic, mayor of Arandjelovac. A memorial service was held in Maricevica Gully, where HRH Crown Prince Alexander II, laid wreath on the monument to Karadjordje. A speeches was delivered by HRH Crown Prince Alexander.

February 26, Prince Alexander II becomes an honorary member of the Club of Friends of the International Police Association Article w/Pic

President of IPA Serbia said that HRH Crown Prince Alexander II was awarded for his support to International Police Association (IPA) and immense contribution of Karadjordjevic Royal Family to the State of Serbia over the last two centuries.

March 6, Royal couple attended the two day commemoration (in Greece) for the 50 years of the passing of His Majesty King Paul of the Hellenes Article w/Pics

A documentary “Pavlos No Ordinary King” about the life of His Majesty King Paul of the Hellenes was shown last night at the Gennadius Library, Kolonaki in Athens. HM Queen Sophia of Spain hosted a dinner for relatives after the documentary.
This morning a memorial service took place at the graveside located at Tatoi for His Majesty King Paul.

March 7, HRH CROWN PRINCESS KATHERINE MESSAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY

March 13, Royal couple at memorial service for Sir David Frost Article

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine attended today a memorial service for Sir David Frost (7 April 1939 – 31 August 2013) at Westminster Abbey.

March 16, Royal Family attend Lifeline Charity in Claridge's in London Article w/Pic

Their Royal Highness Crown Prince Alexander, Crown Princess Katherine, Prince Peter and Prince Philip attended a charity last night at Claridge’s in aid of Lifeline Humanitarian Organization.

Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Katherine is the Patron of Lifeline Humanitarian Organization a United Kingdom registered charity

March 20, Martha Graham Dance Company Honors HRH Crown Princess Katherine in NYC Article w/Pic

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander II and Crown Princess Katherine were guests of honour last night at the Opening Night Gala by the Martha Graham Dance Company at New York City Centre in New York.

April 8, Archduke Karl of Austria at the Royal Palace Article w/Pics

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine welcomed today for lunch at the Royal Palace Their Imperial and Royal Highnesses Archduke Karl and Archduke Georg of Austria, the grandsons of the last Austro-Hungarian Emperor Charles I.

April 15, Prince Philip ran the London Marathon supporting Children with Cancer Article

April 15, Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Katherine attended “Tradition with a mission – Serbian timeless creations” Fashion Evening Article w/Pic

Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Katherine attended “Tradition with a mission – Serbian timeless creations” Fashion Evening at the residency of HE Mrs Julia Feeney, Ambassador of Australia to Serbia.

The aim of the event was to support and empower women entrepreneurship and business in Serbia, and especially the work of Ethno Network. Traditional Serbian arts and products, such as knitted wardrobe, traditional linen, Pirot rugs, shirts and dresses were presented at the show.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 06:26:17 PM »

Star Thanks for the update, AliCat.  Beer

They seem to be almost recognized as a reigning/official royal family by the country.  Thinking It's true they are active than some royals of a real reigning family.

HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2014, 06:49:11 PM »

Star Thanks for the update, AliCat.  Beer

They seem to be almost recognized as a reigning/official royal family by the country.  Thinking It's true they are active than some royals of a real reigning family.

At least, they should learn to speak Serbian!
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2014, 07:05:09 PM »

You're welcome LittleThunder Star Beer

Really? Huh? I admit I haven't heard them talk but I figured they would be experts seeing as they are keen to be reigning monarchs of Serbia....

(I do speak Yugoslavian (so and so, I can understand others better than I can speak the language myself). However I'm not good enough to tell if someone is bad at it or not Wink)
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2014, 07:09:13 PM »

Really? Huh? I admit I haven't heard them talk but I figured they would be experts seeing as they are keen to be reigning monarchs of Serbia....

(I do speak Yugoslavian (so and so, I can understand others better than I can speak the language myself). However I'm not good enough to tell if someone is bad at it or not Wink)

Pricaju vrlo slabo i svi im se smiju zbog toga....

Pretpostavljam da su tvoji roditelji porijeklom iz ex Yugoslavije?
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 07:32:43 PM »

Pricaju vrlo slabo i svi im se smiju zbog toga....

Pretpostavljam da su tvoji roditelji porijeklom iz ex Yugoslavije?

Jesu, rodjena sam ja tu (Dubrovnik, (ex) Yugoslavija) ali zbog rata smo otisli do Svedske.

I can tell if someone is talking with a less then perfect Swedish though (not counting weird northern accents Secret). Wink
HighFly

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »

Pa komsije smo, ja sam iz Herceg Novog...

They speak boyh Tarzan Serbian
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: