Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MM is on a sick leave  (Read 46371 times)
Modi

Baby Member

Christmas Island Christmas Island

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »

Well, well…. At first I smiled because why announce that she is sick – because she hardly works. They should rather start announcing when she’s working.

I’m happy not being her boss, she would be a big problem at work being so much sick. Anyway, I hope she gets well soon.
linnpinn

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 04:36:19 PM »

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...tikkel.php?artid=10128045

She will undergo surgery this week, Haakon has cancelled a trip to the US.
Katharina Mackenzie
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2013, 08:58:36 PM »

How many here have back problems? Must be all that scribbling on the internet.
It's brave of her to risk neck surgery. I wouldn't. I have two slipped discs, one in my lower back and the other in my neck. The one in my neck is pressing down on a nerve root in my left arm and the pain at times is extremely severe. Still, I'm opting out of surgery. It is a very narrow place for a surgeon to navigate in and the risk of paralyzes is simply too high.

The worst thing about nerve root pain is that ordinary painkillers have no effect, and the pain is worse than giving birth.  Dead Poor Mette-Marit.

linnpinn

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...tikkel.php?artid=10128276

The operation has been done, everything supposedly went fine. She will stay in the hospital for a few days.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2013, 06:16:21 PM »

She cried "wolf" too often .... I truely believe she is sick this time, but I also believe it is the FIRST time there is something seriously wrong with her.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »

She cried "wolf" too often .... I truely believe she is sick this time, but I also believe it is the FIRST time there is something seriously wrong with her.

Word Miss Marple Thumb up
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2013, 07:13:47 AM »

Thumb up
Cheesy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2013, 01:09:32 AM »

"leave" from what exactly?, the lazy Bogan doesn't do ANYTHING Spiteful Ranting

I wonder does she have "back problems" from spending too much time on it? Spiteful
TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

'Look! I finally got it!'

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 07:45:35 AM »

Star

IA.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 05:15:31 PM »

What particularly annoys me about that - there are so many single moms out there who are really trying so hard - getting their trainings finished, caring for the children ... all this with very little money and really high demands. Then there are others who give up and live of the social welfare for ever (like MM might have ....).

With her experience MM could have been such a great example to all single moms and given those struggling hope. But nope, she was "sick" and "sick" and "sick" ....
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 11:39:56 PM »

"leave" from what exactly?, the lazy Bogan doesn't do ANYTHING Spiteful Ranting

I wonder does she have "back problems" from spending too much time on it? Spiteful

She's hardly a bogan, since she's not from Australia Huh?

Alexia
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2013, 02:32:34 AM »

I slowly ask myself whether this marriage is good for her: From all the beginning I had the feeling that she loves Haakon but not the job as a crown-princess. And all this seems to show now in ongoing illness of all kinds with a mental background IMO - plus gain of weight in the last few months....
She unconsciously wants to say with all those illness that she isn´t happy with her life IMO and I wonder how long this will last until she has to make a decision....
seriously

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2013, 05:57:48 AM »

From all the beginning I had the feeling that she loves Haakon but not the job as a crown-princess.

I have this feeling as well. I have long thought MM would be better suited to life as an upper-class housewife than as a crown princess.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 07:18:58 AM »

Whell, can MM be invalidated out of the Firm on a disability pension? Confused Confused

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
yaga
Banned
Warned
Medium Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2013, 12:54:35 PM »

I just can´t understand why she should be unhappy? She has every possibility which the world can offer to her, do everything she´s interested in - she could support any kind of human activity... she can travel around the world and become to know every local culture she could imagine... lives with a loving husband and healthy kids without financial limits... what she wants actually?!  Crazy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: