Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MM is on a sick leave  (Read 46155 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »

Has M-M been seen in public since this announcement?  Confused

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 03:31:09 PM »

I slowly ask myself whether this marriage is good for her: From all the beginning I had the feeling that she loves Haakon but not the job as a crown-princess. And all this seems to show now in ongoing illness of all kinds with a mental background IMO - plus gain of weight in the last few months....
She unconsciously wants to say with all those illness that she isnīt happy with her life IMO and I wonder how long this will last until she has to make a decision....

Well - let's put it this way - she was never ambitious and she would love to have all the money and the privileges WITHOUT any work. She lies publicly - apparently she is afraid of flying but if two gay guys she is friends with need her to pick up two babies in India she can go there - no problem - and weeks later attend a conference about women's rights. She is a total mess, if you ask me, no idea what to do with her life, lazy to the last.
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2013, 06:12:19 PM »

No.

TheQueenBee

Medium Member

Australia Australia

'Look! I finally got it!'

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2013, 06:21:48 PM »

From all the beginning I had the feeling that she loves Haakon but not the job as a crown-princess.

I have this feeling as well. I have long thought MM would be better suited to life as an upper-class housewife than as a crown princess.

Star

I get the feeling she wishes she nabbed a wealthy man who didn't have a title that required her to work too.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2013, 07:15:23 AM »

I get the feeling she wishes she nabbed a wealthy man who didn't have a title that required her to work too.
[/quote]

Great! Murdoch is recently available. All the $$ in the world. No work.  Champagne

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2013, 01:17:27 PM »

No.

Thanks, Swash. Smiley

Her complete absence is a little disconcerting  Confused

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Swashbuckler

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »

No.

Thanks, Swash. Smiley

Her complete absence is a little disconcerting  Confused

It must have been quite serious/painful. Hope after recovery she's able to come back to normal (or more  Wink). I think last time we saw her was when WaxMax came for the visit to Norway.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2013, 11:57:42 PM »

Any word on how she's doing? I wonder when she'll attend her next fashion show royal event? (Yes, I know I'm being mean Angel)
I genuinely do hope she recovers soon.
Cheesy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2013, 12:29:12 AM »

"leave" from what exactly?, the lazy Bogan doesn't do ANYTHING Spiteful Ranting

I wonder does she have "back problems" from spending too much time on it? Spiteful

She's hardly a bogan, since she's not from Australia Huh?

I'm sure there is a Norwegian equivalent
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2013, 11:28:06 PM »

but on the magazine Hola the rumors are increasing of a separation http://www.hola.com/reale...ruega-rumores-separacion/

Text taken from Hola
Hola.com has contacted the Norwegian royal family has said: 'We do not comment rumors and no official statement of any kind'

Rumors separation Prince Haakon of Norway and his wife Mette-Marit Princess have been gaining momentum over the past hours. In social networks have begun to circulate some information you spoke of an alleged rift between the couple and while there was speculation about a supposed appearance by the Royal Family in which report on this matter and would take place tomorrow.  Given this rumor, hola.com has contacted the Norwegian royal family has settled the question with, "We do not comment rumors." What has denied is that a hearing was scheduled for tomorrow. Moreover, he wanted to emphasize that there is no scheduled press conference or any other real information: " What I mean is that there will be any kind of official statement. "
Rumors of rift between the Crown Prince of Norway began to take shape in the moment it was announced that the disappearance of the official life of Princess Mette-Marit at the beginning of October, at the Norwegian Royal House announced by a statement that the Princess would be sick to force her to be on sick leave for at least two weeks due to a prolapse in the neck. "It is an ongoing challenge for the crown princess and can not exclude that the period of low should be elongated. Princess attempt to participate in an event isolated during this period " , stated in a brief statement. This low forced Mette-Marit to suspend two official trips he had scheduled, one in northern Norway and the other Finland. Far from last 15 days, problems resulted in an operation, so the Princess had to be surgically intervened in mid-November of cervical prolapse that caused it so much pain. intervention successfully completed as reported at the time sources of the Royal House of Norway, who added that Princess still remain a few days in hospital in Oslo before they can begin rehabilitation.

However, since then, the wife of Prince Haakon has not come back onto the agenda of commitments , not even been allowed to see any public act, so advanced these rumors crisis. 's last public appearance took Mette-Marit place on October 2 at lunch in honor of Guillermo kings and Maxima of the Netherlands at the Royal Palace in Oslo , after that nothing. September on the contrary, itself was a month full of events for the Princess, including assistance solo Mette-Marit of the Clinton Global Initiative in New York City.

If today's rumors crisis between marriage have taken more strength, in addition to the various comments raised in social networks, it has also been for the information posted on the Norwegian online newspaper Abcnyheter , which echoed a call made to the Norwegian Royal Family on the occasion of this supposed separation, and in which a spokesman for the Royal Family says: "There is nothing that has come to us also that rumor, and that's what it is, just a rumor .'re not the first to call to ask. But it's not true. " However large Norwegian media have not published anything on this information , at least not until the publication of this notice. 

Although, from arising social networking, rumors, hoaxes and lies have taken hold in many cases Internet, generating numerous false information , including nonexistent deaths, invented separations or imaginary engagements, which came to naught, or what is the same in a mere rumor.

If true she will never get another hot Haakon Champagne in her life

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
fogdancer
Banned
Banned
Big Member

Brazil Brazil

An explosive mix of blonde and ginger with blue ey

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2013, 11:37:42 PM »

A prolapsed cervical disc is another name for a herniated, or ruptured, disc in the neck or upper back. It occurs among the seven top-most vertebrae of the spine, known as the cervical vertebrae (abbreviated C1-C7). Although disc herniation is more common in the lower back, the C4-C7 levels of the cervical spine also are vulnerable to disc prolapse as the body ages.

so next time if we see her ANYWHERE during her sick leave, and she's not looking like THAT

we know it's all bullshit.

Agreed is all fuel to combustion... in this case to lose lots of weight, because even on this kind of surgery after one month You are ok again, even when the hernia is down of your back, people actually go to surgery today and leave the hospital walking... oh I forgot she is a royal material now. Blink

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2013, 11:44:01 PM »

I guess she ran out of luck when Haakon fell in love with her. Either that or she reigns supreme as the queen of bad excuses for being lazy.
She doesn't look very sick when she's having fun, buying new expensive clothes, skiing... High high heels when you have cervical pbs is a big no no, like when you're pregnant ! Or you're really sick, or you're not  Wink

Je suis Charlie
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2018, 03:40:26 PM »

MM is on a sick leave until Easter. She will undergo a minor surgery next week.

http://www.kongehuset.no/...tid=161742&sek=112472

No mention of what kind of surgery it is.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2018, 03:44:26 PM »

Hope she will feel better soon, surgery is never nice.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2018, 04:01:49 PM »

If she is really sick, I hope she gets well soon!

Frankly, with MM and her record, I always suspect if it's real or not Secret

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: