Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - GALA dresses  (Read 102181 times)
Vava

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2017, 06:10:15 PM »

I don't like the Jenny Packham gown, it looks far too shiny, more like a nightdress than a royal gown.

The gown doesn't seem appropriate for a black tie event in Paris at the Ambassador's home.  It seems more like an Oscar's gown.  From the few photos available from the event, it didn't appear as if the other female guests were in sparkly gowns and Kate looked really out of place.  She would have made a huge statement in a YSL tuxedo suit with her diamond jewelry!!  Hair up and chic.............but no - this is the real Kate who never quite gets it.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: March 19, 2017, 02:13:34 AM »

I don't like the Jenny Packham gown, it looks far too shiny, more like a nightdress than a royal gown.

The gown doesn't seem appropriate for a black tie event in Paris at the Ambassador's home.  It seems more like an Oscar's gown.  From the few photos available from the event, it didn't appear as if the other female guests were in sparkly gowns and Kate looked really out of place.  She would have made a huge statement in a YSL tuxedo suit with her diamond jewelry!!  Hair up and chic.............but no - this is the real Kate who never quite gets it.

One of the many things that cheese me off about Kate is that she has the perfect tall and thin body for wearing pants suits, including tuxedo suits for night time - which I think look absolutely fabulous - yet she doesn't.  Pants suits with well-cut trousers for daytime meetings and events involving children would make her seem far more professional and modern, IMO, and I would LOVE her to turn up for a black tie event in a tuxedo with her hair tied up in a stylish french twist.  But Kate Middleton will never do that.  She doesn't have the sense of style, or gumption, and she's not a risk-taker.  She does what William wants and wears what William likes.  William would blow a gasket if she turned up looking all Domme or doing anything he didn't like,  and she'd skyrocket in my estimation.  I'd pay to see that, but - sadly - my money is safe!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: March 19, 2017, 03:28:19 PM »

A power suit for Kate? It'll wear her out. And a fabulous tuxedo with statement diamonds would scare both her and wills to death. No, Kate is all for little girl stuff.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: March 20, 2017, 12:58:42 AM »

The gown doesn't seem appropriate for a black tie event in Paris at the Ambassador's home.  It seems more like an Oscar's gown.  From the few photos available from the event, it didn't appear as if the other female guests were in sparkly gowns and Kate looked really out of place.  She would have made a huge statement in a YSL tuxedo suit with her diamond jewelry!!  Hair up and chic.............but no - this is the real Kate who never quite gets it.

One of the many things that cheese me off about Kate is that she has the perfect tall and thin body for wearing pants suits, including tuxedo suits for night time - which I think look absolutely fabulous - yet she doesn't.  Pants suits with well-cut trousers for daytime meetings and events involving children would make her seem far more professional and modern, IMO, and I would LOVE her to turn up for a black tie event in a tuxedo with her hair tied up in a stylish french twist.  But Kate Middleton will never do that.  She doesn't have the sense of style, or gumption, and she's not a risk-taker.  She does what William wants and wears what William likes.  William would blow a gasket if she turned up looking all Domme or doing anything he didn't like,  and she'd skyrocket in my estimation.  I'd pay to see that, but - sadly - my money is safe!

Star Star Star  Yes, and a vintage Lalique comb in the french twist..............THAT would have been unbelievably chic! 
Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: March 20, 2017, 01:00:27 AM »

A power suit for Kate? It'll wear her out. And a fabulous tuxedo with statement diamonds would scare both her and wills to death. No, Kate is all for little girl stuff.

Star  You're absolutely right.  Her wardrobe these days just seems somewhat "unfortunate" to me.  Far too girly.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: March 20, 2017, 01:05:14 AM »

Star  You're absolutely right.  Her wardrobe these days just seems somewhat "unfortunate" to me.  Far too girly.

She's got the Baby Jane hairdo and eye makeup right, just wait till she starts wearing the lipstick, too.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: