Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - GALA dresses  (Read 151944 times)
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2019, 04:37:40 PM »

I like the bodice part but the skirt, when photographed, reminds me of a toilet roll! But the footage of the dress in movement makes it look better. Also, nice to see her wearing an order, she looks less left out now!

Is this what you  had in mind? 

Kind of....but I thought someone had been very creative and busy with paper tissues

Very similar! To me the ruffles resembled the toilet paper dress Sofia of Sweden wore at the 80th birthday celebrations in Norway.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: June 05, 2019, 04:54:47 PM »

Don't like all those ruffles but it's not as bad as some of things she has turned up in.
Sally_S4054

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: June 07, 2019, 01:03:27 PM »

Honestly my favourite banquet dresses so far have been:

which I know a lot of people hated, but was interesting, a nice colour and a great fit. It was a total 80s revival and I loved it in retrospect. The jewellery was great, too. Pearls, pearls and more pearls!

I always thought it was a bad copy of Charles James' Tree evening dress but badly executed

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: