Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COCKTAIL (shorter) dresses  (Read 389807 times)
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: July 10, 2022, 07:16:04 PM »

🫣 I love that dress.

I feel like it somehow works on her. I'd never wear it myself but she looks good in a lot of the funky 80s styles she's been wearing lately.

I have to admit she does look well in it, and it is far far better than the yellow outfit in the same style she wore at the end of the Caribbean tour.

ďWinter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.Ē    Stanley Horowitz
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: July 10, 2022, 08:15:49 PM »

🫣 I love that dress.

I do, too! Hug
It really suits her and I like the retro style of it. Peplums work on her because she has such thin hips. It's good it's in dark navy, it might not work as well in another color.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1067 on: July 10, 2022, 11:05:11 PM »

🫣 I love that dress.

Me too. I love 80's style.
Me not.... I was there.... Crap

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1068 on: July 10, 2022, 11:30:43 PM »

I still have a few peblum dresses and they are good for covering a tummy pooch as long as your bum isnít too big.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: July 11, 2022, 12:14:28 AM »

This is a dress Diana would have worn in 1986, right down to the two tone shoes.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: July 11, 2022, 01:20:21 AM »

I love that dress.

So was I Smiley ... stll love it
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: July 11, 2022, 02:02:28 AM »

I love that dress.

So was I Smiley ... stll love it

Star #1234

Reminds me of my young professional woman days when I spent more on clothes than I did food Grin
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: July 11, 2022, 02:52:56 AM »

I still do that 😅

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1073 on: July 11, 2022, 04:21:40 AM »

Kate's at the Wimbledon Mens Final in yet another Alessandra Rich dress

Oh dear. What in the fresh hell is this little house on the prairie monstrosity.  Nerves

I canít see any LHOP elements - can you elaborate? Iím seeing 1980s!!! 😹
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1074 on: July 11, 2022, 09:15:25 PM »

This navy one is better than the yellow one, but it's still a bit much.  Regardless, her sheer excess in these awful dresses, especially debuting so freaking many of them in the last 3-4 months, is just ridiculous.  She has a new $2000 dress so often that it's like it no longer shocks as it used to that she's wearing a dress that, for the average person, is presumably 1/2 to 1/3 of their monthly salary!

If it were a beautiful handmade/finished bespoke evening gown, go for it.  But yet another polka dot mass produced ill-fitting dress is too much.

And she may rewear a few dresses occasionally, but she only seems to wear them 3-4 times max. 

I'll be very interested to see the end of year tally for her new clothes this year.  I think it will be  Yikes
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1075 on: July 11, 2022, 09:19:27 PM »

Secret I... actually liked it.  Secret

I was at lunch with the familia and saw her on TV at Wimbledon. It does photograph well.

RainbowUnicorn68

Mini Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1076 on: July 11, 2022, 09:51:17 PM »

OT. I hate the pink things the model has on her feet and the way she is presenting the dress. Why that posture for such a dress? Sorry. I will just crawl under a rock now Secret
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1077 on: July 11, 2022, 09:54:17 PM »

OT. I hate the pink things the model has on her feet and the way she is presenting the dress. Why that posture for such a dress? Sorry. I will just crawl under a rock now Secret

I feel you Rainbow, mules should be banned forever.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1078 on: July 11, 2022, 10:09:29 PM »

Congrats, leatherface!   Beer  I always enjoy reading your posts and your perspective!   Star

Regarding the styling of the model, I never understand why designers present their clothing in such unattractive ways.  Have a look at the Allessandra Rich website for more examples...yikes!! 

I do like that Kate generally wears modest and feminine dresses even if they're not always my style; I think I'd be lest opposed to them if they were a more reasonable price.  If these dresses were the equivalent of $3-400, I'd be a lot more amenable to them!
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1079 on: July 11, 2022, 11:08:42 PM »

Congrats, leatherface!   Beer  I always enjoy reading your posts and your perspective!   Star

Regarding the styling of the model, I never understand why designers present their clothing in such unattractive ways.  Have a look at the Allessandra Rich website for more examples...yikes!! 

I do like that Kate generally wears modest and feminine dresses even if they're not always my style; I think I'd be lest opposed to them if they were a more reasonable price.  If these dresses were the equivalent of $3-400, I'd be a lot more amenable to them!

Thank you Cordelia.

For how much Kate paid for this dress, I could replace my entire wardrobe with brand new items.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: