Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COCKTAIL (shorter) dresses  (Read 204134 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 03:07:35 AM »

Was that photo taken in Norway ? ( I see a portrait of Harald and Sonja behind Kate)

I like the fact the dress has colors as opposed to the bland ones and she does look better with bright colors.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 05:44:31 AM »

God, she looks like Howdy Doody with those cheeks and marionette lines around her mouth!
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 07:16:09 AM »

She must have a huge wardrobe. It's amazing how many pieces have never been recycled, and how many extremely pricey pieces she has.

Also, how bland it all is!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 10:40:32 AM »

She must have a huge wardrobe. It's amazing how many pieces have never been recycled, and how many extremely pricey pieces she has.

Perhaps I'm just an uber-b*tch but I have come to the conclusion that the reason many of her clothes look bland is because she is bland. Coupled with the maniacal grin and cocker spaniel hair every bloody time and it does get rather tedious.

I will put my claws away now and try to be nice.  Tongue
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 11:48:54 AM by Little_star » Logged

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
AliCat
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 11:46:20 AM »

Perhaps I'm just an uber-b*tch but I have come to the reason that the reason many of her clothes look bland is because she is bland. Coupled with the maniacal grin and cocker spaniel hair every bloody time and it does get rather tedious.

Hey, don't stop preaching the truth! Jumping Star
Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 03:00:08 PM »

Perhaps I'm just an uber-b*tch but I have come to the conclusion that the reason many of her clothes look bland is because she is bland. Coupled with the maniacal grin and cocker spaniel hair every bloody time and it does get rather tedious.

Kate is bland! Telling the truth does not make you a bitch.   Star
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 07:04:41 PM »

Don't put those claws away! She is completely blah blah bland boring banal and beige. When I hear people call her a fashion icon, I wonder if they've taken crazy pills.

She basically wears the same shapes - short and tight or short and flippy. The hair is always in the way and the eyeliner and shiny tights and beige shoes crush any style the outfit had.

Anyway. Here are some more from her early, cheap, synthetic years.

le_modeliste

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »

practicing showing off for when you get the ring, Kate?
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2013, 07:49:07 PM »

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2013, 08:16:11 PM »

There are 3 of these dresses I have genuinely liked:
--the sailor-style ("Anne of Green Gables") dress in Canada
--the red dress she wore on the Jubilee barge
--the pink Emilia Wickstead she wore for the Jubilee foreign royals' lunch. (Loved that one.)

All that said, I think it's pretty sad that all there is to discuss about this pathetic "woman" is her clothing.
Of course, that's hardly surprising since she does absolutely nothing of value. She is nothing but a human clothes-hanger. I hope she's happy with the choices Ma Chiavelli made for her she's made.
Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 08:20:34 PM »

There are 3 of these dresses I have genuinely liked:
--the sailor-style ("Anne of Green Gables") dress in Canada
--the red dress she wore on the Jubilee barge
--the pink Emilia Wickstead she wore for the Jubilee foreign royals' lunch. (Loved that one.)

All that said, I think it's pretty sad that all there is to discuss about this pathetic "woman" is her clothing.
Of course, that's hardly surprising since she does absolutely nothing of value. She is nothing but a human clothes-hanger. I hope she's happy with the choices Ma Chiavelli made for her she's made.

Totally agree editor Star this women is utterly useless.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 10:34:58 PM »

Hey you speak the truth!! Don't apologize for it.   
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 03:52:11 AM »

I will put my claws away now and try to be nice.  Tongue

Don't put those claws away! She is completely blah blah bland boring banal and beige. When I hear people call her a fashion icon, I wonder if they've taken crazy pills.

She basically wears the same shapes - short and tight or short and flippy. The hair is always in the way and the eyeliner and shiny tights and beige shoes crush any style the outfit had.

Totally agree that she is bland to the bone! I also wonder if she never looks quite right because, IMO, her clothes are never tailored right for her body. I feel like she tries to make her legs look longer by wearing the dress waist much higher than her actual/natural waist. This makes all of her proportions look "off" because her boobs then look like they are down to her waist and you kind of know something is wrong but can't quite figure it out...That's my theory anyway.

I think this one is my all time favorite looks on her (except the stupid hair). Professional looking, appropriate hem length, not flashing her lady bits at me. If only she had added some jewelry...

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Rescue

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2013, 04:54:52 AM »

I think this is one of Kate's most boring looks. Kate looks like a stewardess with Mulberry bag here, which was very fitting as I she was about to board a plane for Canada.
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 06:06:00 AM »

Those are trully classy. This is what a future queen should look like  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: