Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COCKTAIL (shorter) dresses  (Read 265706 times)
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #885 on: July 06, 2019, 08:03:11 PM »

And she was wearing Dianas pearls - the ones Diana wore to Harry's christening.
That's a real stunt in jewel signalling right from HM's books.

Grin Grin Grin
 Star

Star

Love the colour, hate the bow.  When I first saw it, I saw a skull 

Star
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: July 06, 2019, 08:13:08 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
 Star

Thatís an A++ troll in my books.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: July 06, 2019, 08:39:49 PM »

Kate looks lovely. Love the colors on her and even her many headbands are growing on me.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: July 06, 2019, 08:42:39 PM »

Grin Grin Grin
 Star

That's awesome!

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: July 06, 2019, 09:29:00 PM »

I wonder if the pink is more trolling considering they desperately wanted a daughter and got Archie.
Paulina

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: July 06, 2019, 10:50:35 PM »

I have more and more respect for Kate. She is a real pro at her duty. Plus I think she loves being a mom of young kids. Her garden project and what is clear sincere interest in it was impressive. That rose color is gorgeous on her, but I cannot stand the retro-80s-working-girl style of the dress. There were other 80s styles that looked better than that. Not many, but some. Still she looks good and her face is properly arranged.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: July 07, 2019, 12:38:37 AM »

I have more and more respect for Kate. She is a real pro at her duty. Plus I think she loves being a mom of young kids. Her garden project and what is clear sincere interest in it was impressive. That rose color is gorgeous on her, but I cannot stand the retro-80s-working-girl style of the dress. There were other 80s styles that looked better than that. Not many, but some. Still she looks good and her face is properly arranged.

She really does look like a secretary ready to take short hard doesn't she  Grin
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: July 07, 2019, 12:43:34 AM »

She really does look like a secretary ready to take short hard doesn't she  Grin

Grin She certainly does.  Sitting demurely to the side ready to take dictation.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: July 07, 2019, 02:18:13 AM »

Grin She certainly does.  Sitting demurely to the side ready to take dictation.

Well how else was she going to get Big Blue? William wouldn't have had it any other way with his wife

Music in Motion

Warned
Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: July 07, 2019, 05:51:45 AM »

Grin Grin Grin
 Star

Kate got all of Dianaís most iconic pieces of jewelry, didnít she?  Iím glad she uses them to signal her importance in the family.
karma chamelion

Large Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: July 07, 2019, 07:11:34 AM »

Grin Grin Grin
 Star

Kate got all of Dianaís most iconic pieces of jewelry, didnít she?  Iím glad she uses them to signal her importance in the family.

So far I'd say yes, Kate got the best bits. Megsy seems to have gotten the more casual pieces, though the aqua ring and bracelet are nice and somewhat iconic for the latter part of Diana's life.

I love that Kate is signalling with her jewelry, beating someone at their own game perhaps? Her trolling (and Archie's cuteness) are the only good things about this event IMO. The rest of it is a big yawn for me.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Lady Jane Grey
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: July 30, 2019, 12:49:10 AM »

I don't think It is fair Kate receiving the best of Diana's jewellery,since she one day will probably be queen consort and will have one of the best and biggest jewel collection in the world ,though I personally prefer the Swedes'or the Dutch Jewel Box;those are JEWELS!!! Icecream.So I believe Meghan should have received more important pieces.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: July 30, 2019, 10:40:57 AM »

I don't think It is fair Kate receiving the best of Diana's jewellery,since she one day will probably be queen consort and will have one of the best and biggest jewel collection in the world ,though I personally prefer the Swedes'or the Dutch Jewel Box;those are JEWELS!!! Icecream.So I believe Meghan should have received more important pieces.

The Dutch Royal family has a large collection of jewels.

The Dutch Royal family has a large collection of jewels. Parure's are an impressive part of that collection. Parure is
 a large set of jewels with a tiara. The Emerald Parure is very famous. That it is an 'Emerald' Parure means that there are green gems in it
 processed. After all, the color of Smaragd is green. For example, a Ruby Parure is a set of jewels with red stones (probably from England).
 King George gave exactly the same Ruby earrings that MŠxima wears here to his wife in 1926 for her 59th birthday) and a Sapphire
 Parure with blue jewels. The Groene Parure is very large and contains many components that are also combined differently
 could be. The Tiaras, Necklaces and Brooches can also be worn alone. Not all jewels go so far back in time because
 most date from the second half of the 19th century.

The story that is circulating, is that most Orange jewels come from Queen Anna Pawlowna
 (1795-1865). She was married to King Willem II. The Grand Duchess of Russia, later Queen of the Netherlands Anna, received at her marriage huge amounts of gems from the immensely rich Russian Court. Almost all her jewelry, however, is inherited by her  daughter and now disappeared from view through inheritance. While other sources state that her oldest son the later king Willem III had inherited all Anna's jewelry.

The jewelry collection of the Oranjes is known all over the world and is - with exception of some old pieces - of a fairly recent date. Many of the designs have been taken apart - often for technical reasons - and brought together via a new insight. Use was made of the available jewels and pieces that were purchased at auctions or were for sale at jewelers.

With regard to the jewels of the Dutch royal ladies, a distinction can be made between jewelery owned by a foundation, those that are family property and some purely private property.

The most important Oranje jewels are kept by special foundations, such as the  Foundation Regalia of the House of Orange. Since 1963 the crowns of Orange, together with a number of other crown jewels, are no longer the private property of a queen or king. The precious jewels are passed on from generation to generation. Jewelry that is donated to each other within a royal family may remain private property.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: September 05, 2019, 07:57:00 PM »

Today a rewear of the Michael Kors shirt dress

£215, no longer in stock

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: September 05, 2019, 08:21:04 PM »

Liked her hair today. Was obviously freshly cutted and sleeked with the flat iron.
This makes it shiny, and gives a nice swing - contrary to her former sausage curly looks.
Looks very natural, and the current color suits her tan.

Funny enough, it's how I wear my hair (although mine is like 2 inches longer), and her current color is like mine. I wore even a similar dress today, so when I first saw the pictures, I was a bit baffled, it was like looking into a mirror ...
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: