Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COATS/COATDRESSES  (Read 214616 times)
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2013, 12:09:23 AM »

^ agree.  Often times she does wear garments that are too small for her, or ill fitting.
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2013, 02:09:36 AM »

The red coat worn this week with the original belt, is the same coat she wore to Denmark with a different belt.
As with quite a few of her coats, it doesn't fit well in the shoulders. Her shoulders go past the shoulder of the coat so the shoulder line is lifted and looks a tad off. The too small shoulder will cause the coat to pull across the back. One size larger in 2011 probably would have fit much better.

Coat worn in 2011 on the left; coat worn this week on the right.

You can also see the change in the chest of the coat. Was flat in 2011, has filled out in 2013.
Coat is stressed at the front buttons and the side seams near the waist at the belt.

Yikes, i guess she's breastfeeding then, do boobs go back or do the stay changed btw (after)? Secret
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 02:29:18 AM »

The red coat worn this week with the original belt, is the same coat she wore to Denmark with a different belt.
As with quite a few of her coats, it doesn't fit well in the shoulders. Her shoulders go past the shoulder of the coat so the shoulder line is lifted and looks a tad off. The too small shoulder will cause the coat to pull across the back. One size larger in 2011 probably would have fit much better.

You can also see the change in the chest of the coat. Was flat in 2011, has filled out in 2013.
Coat is stressed at the front buttons and the side seams near the waist at the belt.

Yikes, i guess she's breastfeeding then, do boobs go back or do the stay changed btw (after)? Secret

I'm surprised she is breastfeeding. I thought that would mean too much work for the precious Snowflake. Roll Eyes

Alicat, they do change, but sadly not for the better. Your boobs are at their best while the milk production is going, it's usually downhill from here. Don't expect to get your old Pamela Andersons back. After you quit breastfeeding they basically turn into saggy raisins. Crap
AliCat

Gigantic Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2013, 02:53:34 AM »

I'm surprised she is breastfeeding. I thought that would mean too much work for the precious Snowflake. Roll Eyes

Alicat, they do change, but sadly not for the better. Your boobs are at their best while the milk production is going, it's usually downhill from here. Don't expect to get your old Pamela Andersons back. After you quit breastfeeding they basically turn into saggy raisins. Crap

Cant wait! Nerves Cry maybe I'll do a Camille Grammer instead....
Michelle0187

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2013, 04:16:43 AM »

looking at how thin she is now I can't imagine her breast feeding . or maybe its because I can't really see her as very motherly except when she left the hospital after giving birth. at the christening she looked like she was carrying a beige colored lace accessory that came with her outfit.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 05:20:03 AM »

Catherine looks exhausted.  Dead  George would be getting all of his nutrient requirements soley from her as he would not have started solids so it is a tiring time.  The full bust suits her and the coat.
Her hair is in desperate need of a chop.  It's a gorgeous coat - looking even better.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:19:45 AM by Cloaked » Logged
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2013, 07:00:11 AM »

I was super impressed by the natural childbirth and then  such a big baby, then going home the next day.
She does look "sucked dry" and George is such a big baby, she must be burning a sh*t ton of calories if she is still breast feeding him. Nanny or not, they can't feed the baby for you.

sal98

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2013, 07:21:17 AM »

She has some really beautiful coats and I would kill for them. But after reading this thread, all I can think is....does one REALLY need that many coats?! It's so, so excessive.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2013, 04:32:57 PM »

the black coat today:
http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/
Lady VB

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2013, 04:40:47 PM »

That jacket she wore at the Remembrance Memorial today makes her look like she's auditioning for a villain role on Star Trek.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2013, 08:01:54 PM »

He skin is starting to sag a big on her face, she is very thin.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2013, 01:38:23 AM »

Don't worry, after these photos she will be scheduling her facelift.  Icecream
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2013, 02:21:35 AM »

Star  I'm quite sure of that!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2013, 02:42:18 AM »

I agree.  She looks terrible. 

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2013, 02:51:17 AM »

I'll bet Ma Chiavelli Dead has already scheduled it for her
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: