Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COATS/COATDRESSES  (Read 228277 times)
Vava

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: March 09, 2019, 04:19:36 PM »

Reeeee-peat!

Sportmax coat worn in Blackpool today and looking better than with the belt Kate usually cinches around it

This coat looks so much better without those stupid belts from previous events.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: March 09, 2019, 08:02:16 PM »

Indeed  the coat is better without the belts,last time she wore it better

chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: March 10, 2019, 09:19:23 AM »

Maybe KAte thinks that she needs a belt to accentuate her waist Thinking and she feels "fat" when she doesn't wear it...
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: March 10, 2019, 11:29:57 AM »

Maybe KAte thinks that she needs a belt to accentuate her waist Thinking and she feels "fat" when she doesn't wear it...
If she feels fat she needs to see a psychologist (and god help the rest of us!)

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #619 on: March 10, 2019, 01:08:15 PM »

The latest blue coat is of course one too many, but how could she say no to one that makes her look like she’s a student from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic? I am genuinely envious (also because I would look like a stuffed sausage in this coat.. Crap)
Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: March 10, 2019, 01:57:37 PM »

The latest blue coat is of course one too many, but how could she say no to one that makes her look like she’s a student from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic? I am genuinely envious (also because I would look like a stuffed sausage in this coat.. Crap)

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Star
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: March 10, 2019, 02:00:26 PM »

I like most of her coats. All shades of blue seem to be the colour of choice for Kate. As it is for me. I grew up 'following' royals, starting from the early sixtieth, so it explains a lot my style preferences. But yes, I can agree that she could surprise us sometime with a few youthful items.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: March 10, 2019, 04:47:34 PM »

I like most of her coats. All shades of blue seem to be the colour of choice for Kate. As it is for me. I grew up 'following' royals, starting from the early sixtieth, so it explains a lot my style preferences. But yes, I can agree that she could surprise us sometime with a few youthful items.

Me too!  I envy her height, because so many dresses, skirts and pants are too long for me and I have to pay to get them hemmed. I’m also doomed to small prints if I wear them.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: March 10, 2019, 07:37:18 PM »

Me too!  I envy her height, because so many dresses, skirts and pants are too long for me and I have to pay to get them hemmed. I’m also doomed to small prints if I wear them.

Kate has a good figure. And yes many items are boring, but she seems comfortable in wearing them. It's obviously her style so good for her.  Smiley

And @anastasia I know about the problem with the skirt lengths, but for wellknown reasons doing it the other way around is simply not possible.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 07:48:25 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2019, 01:13:32 AM »

I know that there will be people that don't like what you wear no matter what it is, and I do like the majority of what she's been wearing lately, I just don't understand the purchasing of so many things that look SO similar. There are limitless designs, colors and patterns that would look good on her because of her figure and height, I wish she would be a little more adventurous.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2019, 01:28:09 AM »

I know Kate can’t accept clothing gifts, but sometimes I wonder if she doesn’t borrow some of her clothes. Sort of like a royal version of “rent the runway.”

This is the only thing that makes sense to me with so many similar coats.
CyrilSebastian

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2019, 03:38:29 AM »

I know Kate can’t accept clothing gifts, but sometimes I wonder if she doesn’t borrow some of her clothes. Sort of like a royal version of “rent the runway.”

Are the similar coats made by the same company or are the coats made by different companies?
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2019, 03:44:14 AM »

I know that there will be people that don't like what you wear no matter what it is, and I do like the majority of what she's been wearing lately, I just don't understand the purchasing of so many things that look SO similar. There are limitless designs, colors and patterns that would look good on her because of her figure and height, I wish she would be a little more adventurous.

I can't blame her for buying similar things.  I have have four tunic tops, two with a large cowl neck and two with buttons in different colors that I love.  I have a red one the large cowl neck  that I was inspired by Ruth Goodman to get.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: March 11, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »

Are the similar coats made by the same company or are the coats made by different companies?
Well both actually: she might have the exact same coat from the same brand in two different colours, and she has almost identical ones from different brands.
I think she simply has a very narrow field of what she likes in her style and in what she has come to feel comfortable in and she sticks to that 100%.
In a way I can totally relate: I have cardies in almost every colour and have worn a version of  pants, blouse and cardie+jacket for the past %& years. It's my go to. Even my formal attire is extremely boring plus I tend to feel best in navy and green and that's it.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: March 17, 2019, 01:14:13 PM »

We have a new coat!!

A bespoke Alexander McQueen that looks completely different to all the other 267 green coats already in her closet...not.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: