Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - COATS/COATDRESSES  (Read 208349 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: November 11, 2018, 10:12:29 PM »

At least no long hair so she isn't twirling it and tossing it, but the old lady chignon has got to go. I think she has developed her uniform though: old lady, matronly look, for events like this. Stuff her mother helps her pick out. It ages her, that and the massive weight loss. I like the cut of the coat but not the epaulettes, it seems disrespectful to me. At least it fits.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: February 28, 2019, 01:32:31 PM »

New Mulberry coat

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: February 28, 2019, 01:33:39 PM »

I can only repeat myself: doesn't she own a coat in the exact same colour and shape minus the capelet?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: February 28, 2019, 01:36:06 PM »

Are you thinking of this one?

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: February 28, 2019, 01:39:12 PM »

That IS the same shade… I was thinking she had one in that "dresscoat" skater style as well. What about the coat she wore to meet Willem Alex in NL? ..goes off rummaging thru old pictures...mumbling madly...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: February 28, 2019, 01:40:16 PM »

That IS the same shade… I was thinking she had one in that "dresscoat" skater style as well. What about the coat she wore to meet Willem Alex in NL? ..goes off rummaging thru old pictures...mumbling madly...

1) bout the coat: doesn't she have a coat in this exact shade of blue and this exact shape? Couldn't she simply ask a semi-talented seamstress to make a capelet and attach it to her own coat?

2) that earring collection above is said to be Kate's, right? I see at least 4 pairs that are almost identical and totally fitting her outfit, so why buy a new pair? I honestly think she gets them as a loan. (Please don't burst my bubble)

Kate? Blue coats?

Kate kills trees, pass it on
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2019, 01:44:37 PM »

Well now I see she absolutely needed this one. It is so KATE, I immediately thought she already owned it. But it is completely different to allllllallllallll other blue coats she has. The colour.. the shape..
or the season…
So good for Kate to find a coat that so seamlessly fits into her tightknit group of Blue Coats Anonymous.

Mary's life motto:
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: February 28, 2019, 01:56:45 PM »

Well now I see she absolutely needed this one. It is so KATE, I immediately thought she already owned it. But it is completely different to allllllallllallll other blue coats she has. The colour.. the shape..
or the season…
So good for Kate to find a coat that so seamlessly fits into her tightknit group of Blue Coats Anonymous.

I'd quite happily purloin a few items from the Kensington Palace wing of blue coats

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: February 28, 2019, 01:57:57 PM »

or the season…

It's quite an astounding collection
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: February 28, 2019, 01:59:19 PM »

or the season…

and I didn't even include her navy coats or her blue jackets...  Swoon

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: February 28, 2019, 02:19:34 PM »

Her blue coats/jackets are nice because they are so nicely tailored and she could wear them with jeans.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: March 06, 2019, 02:06:45 PM »

Reeeee-peat!

Sportmax coat worn in Blackpool today and looking better than with the belt Kate usually cinches around it

Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: March 06, 2019, 03:59:31 PM »

Reeeee-peat!

Sportmax coat worn in Blackpool today and looking better than with the belt Kate usually cinches around it

Much better styling

Similar to before,  she looks more pulled together with her hair back.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: March 06, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »

/\ I also like the way the dress was a much more considered part of the look. It complemented the coat (which - stop the press - she actually took off indoors) and was a pretty good length match, all things considered.

She used to favour those too short slips under coat dresses. This is a more polished look.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: March 07, 2019, 01:04:31 AM »

or the season…

Something Mary Richards would wear while throwing her hat in the air in Minneapolis circa 1975.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 47   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: