Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's - PREGNANCY fashion  (Read 62136 times)
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2015, 02:54:01 PM »

I would find it terrible to never be able to relax when it comes to my body: always under pressure to watch every  bite, constant pressure to exercise.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2015, 04:05:47 PM »

I would find it terrible to never be able to relax when it comes to my body: always under pressure to watch every  bite, constant pressure to exercise.

Me too...but I wonder how much of the pressure is self-imposed?

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »

it's probably self-imposed, but honestly, i'd probably be very concerned about my weight, hair, face, etc. if i had that kind of scrutiny 24/7.  it has to be terrible, in that respect, being in the spotlight like that.  everyone sees your pores, etc.!  consequently why some are a bit too thin:  kate, letizia, mary.

as for charlene's face, some have said that albert probably wanted her to do it, but i really don't know.  she didn't need to mess w/ her face -- just her teeth, though i think she could've had a better job done w/ them.  i've never liked the way they looked.
Vava

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2015, 02:10:24 AM »

it's probably self-imposed, but honestly, i'd probably be very concerned about my weight, hair, face, etc. if i had that kind of scrutiny 24/7.  it has to be terrible, in that respect, being in the spotlight like that.  everyone sees your pores, etc.!  consequently why some are a bit too thin:  kate, letizia, mary.

Star

I haven't been following Charlene at all, but I think Kate became more focused on her weight right after the engagement, and it was very unfortunate.  Did it come from William?  From her mother?  From someone else?  Or her?  If she truly is concerned about how she looks in high definition photographs, she should employ a makeup artist - and a stylist.  She'd look much better, if she did.  She doesn't need to look skeletal - it's all about proper tailoring, good makeup, and nice hair styles.  But ultimately though, it would be especially refreshing for her to just start working and forget this whole 'runway' nonsense.  If she had a work ethic, she wouldn't need to focus so much on her d@mned appearance.
bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2015, 09:06:50 AM »

^^ I agree that if she worked and developed interest in her charities, her looks would be less scrutinized. At least for me. Until then, there's not much to go on. Also her PR places emphasis on her appearance with those articles mentioning how she recycles and how she's thrifty.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Dianaist

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2015, 10:09:19 PM »

Photos of all of Kate's maternity wear during pregnancy #2

http://whatkatewore.com/2...he-numbers-and-in-photos/

And here is an Express article about Kate's fans attacking Atwood's statement that Kate dresses uneventfully.

http://www.express.co.uk/...shion-icon-Princess-Diana
Princesssarahbeth

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2015, 04:46:12 AM »

I think she used to dress a lot better. She needs to switch it up some and wear some trousers or pant suits. The painted on jeans really need to go.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2015, 05:03:59 AM »

While looking for something else I found this. Had a 2014 post date.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2015, 08:48:44 AM »

While looking for something else I found this. Had a 2014 post date.

This must have been taken when she was pregnant with G. What's up with the make up?

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2015, 03:47:34 PM »

^ Shopping without friends and no necklace, no earings, no bracelet but showing off the Ring of Doom. How can you waste a decade of your life for this?
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2015, 06:18:09 PM »

She never shops with friends.  She never lunches with friends.  You would think she'd invite a friend and their child to go with her and George on one of their farm trips, but nope.  I just don't think this woman has any close female friends.  Her mother and sister don't count.  I mean someone outside of your family who is a good enough friend to listen to you when you're joyful, sad and has the balls to tell you when you're getting it wrong.  I really don't think she wants that.  I wonder if she's ever really had that or if all of her "friends" were just stepping stones to get to her goal.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2015, 07:25:05 PM »

^ The only 'friend' that I have seen her lunching with is Emma Sayle and that was some time ago. I wonder if waity was advised to drop her as a friend due to her 'business''  Whistle

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2015, 07:33:44 PM »

She never shops with friends.  She never lunches with friends.  You would think she'd invite a friend and their child to go with her and George on one of their farm trips, but nope.  I just don't think this woman has any close female friends.  Her mother and sister don't count.  I mean someone outside of your family who is a good enough friend to listen to you when you're joyful, sad and has the balls to tell you when you're getting it wrong.  I really don't think she wants that.  I wonder if she's ever really had that or if all of her "friends" were just stepping stones to get to her goal.

Has she any friends at lot? Male ones? I thought she dumped all of them while waiting for her prince.
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 25, 2015, 07:40:30 PM »

Has she any friends at lot? Male ones? I thought she dumped all of them while waiting for her prince.

Congrats on 500 posts Kristallinchen!

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 25, 2015, 07:42:49 PM »

Congrats on 500 posts Kristallinchen!

Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: