Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos William and Kate 2019  (Read 600486 times)
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4245 on: October 20, 2020, 10:18:27 PM »

I’ve always hated that weird cut-out bit at the back of that jacket

Wow, that sure is bizarre!!
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4246 on: October 20, 2020, 11:26:19 PM »

I’ve always hated that weird cut-out bit at the back of that jacket
How odd. I love it. It keeps the blazer from being dull and gives it a bit of interest without being outrageous.
But it would be such a dull world if we all agreed.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4247 on: October 21, 2020, 12:45:26 AM »

Okay, who cut the back of Mummy’s jacket?  Cheeky!

Apparently you need long thin legs to carry off those wide leg trousers. They would just flap on me.
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4248 on: October 21, 2020, 01:18:28 AM »

She's had that jacket a fair while, nice to see her rewearing it. I like it better with time.
With her long legs she is rocking those wide leg pants and are they an excellent match with the jacket.  Thumb up

Is it just the lighting for the shoot or is her hair a bit lighter? It looks good.

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4249 on: October 21, 2020, 01:19:56 AM »

To give a little context, Kate Garraway is a television presenter whose husband has been in intensive care with covid since around March time. She has been very open about her experiences as wife and mother during this time. I'm very keen to see what the filming was for. It seems that Wills and Kate are keeping their finger on the pulse with current events and people.

P.s. I love the idea of Louis taking the scissors to Kate's jacket. I know he didnt but I just find the thought humorous.
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4250 on: October 21, 2020, 02:55:58 AM »

Ohhh this suit is fab. She looks super polished and professional! I love that she is trying things besides coat dresses for engagements now.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4251 on: October 21, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »

To give a little context, Kate Garraway is a television presenter whose husband has been in intensive care with covid since around March time. She has been very open about her experiences as wife and mother during this time. I'm very keen to see what the filming was for. It seems that Wills and Kate are keeping their finger on the pulse with current events and people.

P.s. I love the idea of Louis taking the scissors to Kate's jacket. I know he didnt but I just find the thought humorous.

I really admire Kate Garraway. She and Derek Draper have been through hell this year

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4252 on: October 21, 2020, 09:07:50 AM »

William had a quick chat with a customer inside KFC:

And so...

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4253 on: October 21, 2020, 11:40:01 AM »

I really admire Kate Garraway. She and Derek Draper have been through hell this year

They really have been through hell. She is so brave and strong, and has always remained dignified. I really hope he recovers.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4254 on: October 21, 2020, 02:26:57 PM »

William had a quick chat with a customer inside KFC:

And so...

Jumping
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: