Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's jewelry  (Read 343914 times)
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1125 on: July 25, 2017, 08:59:13 PM »

I think these are meant.
They came with a matching bracelet (at least that is what is known, maybe there's more in that nature which we don't know yet).

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1126 on: July 25, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »

Yeah, and she wore them with a blue dress (what is up with her?!).

They look costume jewelry-fake to me.... but maybe because she makes everything look like that.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1127 on: July 25, 2017, 09:34:57 PM »

I think these are meant.
They came with a matching bracelet (at least that is what is known, maybe there's more in that nature which we don't know yet).

This is the bracelet; she wore in in NYC in 2014.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1128 on: July 25, 2017, 09:46:50 PM »

Yeah, and she wore them with a blue dress (what is up with her?!).

They look costume jewelry-fake to me.... but maybe because she makes everything look like that.

Yes, that really dark blue one.   Shocked

Kate has green-hazel eyes.  Sometimes they look more green and sometimes more hazel; they seem to change with the colour she wears (and maybe her mood/amount of rest). 

I think she would look really good in emerald green; I can't remember her wearing much green except for coats.   Thinking     
JMO however, a true emerald green might be  a great colour on Kate.

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1129 on: July 25, 2017, 09:52:11 PM »

I think these are meant.

This is the bracelet; she wore in in NYC in 2014.

Totally forgot about these pieces - thank you Kaiserin!
I don't like this set, it looks heavy and uncomfortable (earrings).

Eliie: Kate has the uncanny ability to make everything look fake and like costume jewellery..
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1130 on: July 25, 2017, 11:53:58 PM »

For jewels you have to have sparkle in your eyes and radiate without jewels for the jewels to really sparkle. If someone looks miserable wearing jewels you don't get the full effect unlike when you have a sparkle in your eye the jewels shine more. That is why everyone looks good in jewels and then when they are worn by Kate they look off/fake.
ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1131 on: August 10, 2017, 08:19:00 PM »

https://www.vanityfair.co...s-diana-pippa-gift-george

So it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that it’s recently been explained that a gift Pippa Middleton gave to her sister, Kate, when her son, George, was born in 2013, had a particularly special resonance. At the time, Pippa gifted her sister with a Merci Maman necklace, comprised of a small gold disc (the name “George Alexander Louis” inscribed on it), a small gold heart (with a “W” for “William” engraved on it), and then a small charm shaped like a boy.

A sweet, creative gift, and also one with some history to it, as it turns out that Princess Diana wore a very similar necklace, given to her by Prince Charles. Diana’s necklace involved a gold disc, as well (though hers had the word “William” written on it).

IF true IMO this was an insensitive gift as if Charles gave the original necklace to Diana  then IMO he should have first chance to continue the tradition.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #1132 on: August 10, 2017, 08:23:50 PM »

Didn't the company give it to Pippa so Kate could get around the no freebie rule? Kate wore it once photographed shopping (to make sure it was seen and the company got kudos?) and never again.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1133 on: August 10, 2017, 08:58:06 PM »

Didn't the company give it to Pippa so Kate could get around the no freebie rule? Kate wore it once photographed shopping (to make sure it was seen and the company got kudos?) and never again.

This is exactly it. Media often tries to link Kate to Diana and often with utter bs stories. Like the sapphire & diamond cluster earrings, on the dm they wrote today or yesterday how Kate's pair is from Diana's collection, though it isn't, as an idiot (or at least someone who has no eye for jewellery) can clearly see that Kate's pair does not match any of Diana's.
That baby commemoration necklace was indeed a freebie sent to Pippa, who then gave it to Kate (and we can guess that Kate receives many a freebie this round-about way).
Oh well... Luckily we have eyes and a functioning brain  Yes
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1134 on: August 10, 2017, 11:08:32 PM »

I think they are trying to cover their tracks lol. It is a known freebie to Pippa that she gave to Kate. So it is wrong. but of course the Midds found a loophole.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1135 on: August 28, 2017, 08:40:20 AM »

Her rubies were from Garrard.
https://www.instagram.com.../?taken-by=houseofgarrard
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1136 on: September 19, 2017, 10:17:11 AM »

AND her jewels look cheap as hell  Nono
http://www.dailymail.co.u...els-marrying-William.html
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1137 on: September 19, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »

AND her jewels look cheap as hell  Nono
http://www.dailymail.co.u...els-marrying-William.html

They always have, and they always will.  She doesn't have what it takes to be able to get away with wearing precious jewels and have them look real and not like glass. They just don't suit her. And she's too old to wear the girly Kiki things.  She would be better served to wear good pieces of well-designed solid metal jewellery.   As long as she wears her hair loose as she does and shakes it around and fiddles with it, and wears those exaggerated facial expressions and stupid girly smiles, and stares at the camera wherever it is, serious bling will not look right on her. She has no gravitas and I cannot see her bothering to try to develop some because I don't think she realises there's a problem and that it's up to her to fix it.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #1138 on: September 19, 2017, 02:29:22 PM »

Well this surprises me. Surprisingly ugly for Garrard. She could have chosen these earrings with rubellites or have them made with rubies.

There's some seriously stunning pieces in their catalog but I guess it's very Kate to always go for the most boring ones.

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1139 on: September 19, 2017, 03:50:00 PM »

Well this surprises me. Surprisingly ugly for Garrard. She could have chosen these earrings with rubellites or have them made with rubies.

There's some seriously stunning pieces in their catalog but I guess it's very Kate to always go for the most boring ones.

Kate chose what she chose because it was close in design to Diana's Saudi Sapphires.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: