Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's jewelry  (Read 400939 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1230 on: March 03, 2020, 05:00:49 PM »

Asprey London daisy heritage earrings...£17,300  Yikes

karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1231 on: March 03, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »

They're not very special for that price, I have to think HM has a hundred similar pairs of earrings in the vaults that could have been loaned instead.
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1232 on: March 03, 2020, 05:48:18 PM »

I’ll need to sit down and recheck all her outfits this year but she’s definitely over £30K if not over £35K in new jewelry for 2020.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1233 on: March 03, 2020, 11:37:59 PM »

They're not very special for that price, I have to think HM has a hundred similar pairs of earrings in the vaults that could have been loaned instead.

I don’t disagree, but they’re from Asprey, so....

I also agree that QE must have tons of diamond earrings, but I also wonder how often Kate gets to borrow from the vault? 
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1234 on: March 04, 2020, 05:29:51 AM »

But the earrings are Kate's. They don't belong to husband's grandmother or the crown/country. It's what was called "insurance" jewelry back in the day. Hers to convert to currency if needed.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #1235 on: March 04, 2020, 05:43:23 AM »

But the earrings are Kate's. They don't belong to husband's grandmother or the crown/country. It's what was called "insurance" jewelry back in the day. Hers to convert to currency if needed.

No salary for Kate, just  jewellery.  Icecream

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1236 on: March 04, 2020, 06:55:20 AM »

Was it established the earrings weren’t a gift?  Do they have to disclose how they came to wear/own/borrow a piece of jewelry?  I’ve never paid attention to that, I guess.  Seems like a high price for what they are but . . .
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1237 on: March 04, 2020, 07:59:59 AM »

No salary for Kate, just  jewellery.  Icecream

OH, OI love your comment, if that was me, I would have a hidden vault full of diamonds and rubies with tons of pearls.....and a few other sparkle gems thrown in.........LOL 
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1238 on: March 04, 2020, 09:48:59 AM »

Asprey London daisy heritage earrings...£17,300  Yikes

Waity has no shame
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1239 on: March 04, 2020, 09:55:34 AM »

They might be a loan or a gift.

Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1240 on: March 04, 2020, 10:25:14 AM »

Anything just not to think that Waity threw 22 k $ on a piece of jewelry.
Even if it's a gift, she shouldn't wear them in public. People struggle with affording food  and she parades her wealth.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1241 on: March 04, 2020, 11:42:24 AM »

Even if it's a gift, she shouldn't wear them in public. People struggle with affording food  and she parades her wealth.

It’s not allowed to attack other posters here.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1242 on: March 04, 2020, 11:48:20 AM »

I don’t follow her a lot but I feel like she’s been repeating a lot of stuff for a while so it sort of sticks out with the newness during this visit..

I see little reason to point a finger at Kate especially since they money isn’t hers but Will’s or Charles’ AND the whole family spends a lot of money and flaunts their wealth all the time, even though the U.K. is currently a mess.. some more than others perhaps but still. It’s still boring only blaming the married-ins.. Snore
Talika

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #1243 on: March 04, 2020, 12:35:02 PM »

It’s not allowed to attack other posters here.
I don't see where in my words you saw attack of other posters.... It wasn't my intention, just expressed my opinion.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1244 on: March 04, 2020, 01:00:33 PM »

I don’t follow her a lot but I feel like she’s been repeating a lot of stuff for a while so it sort of sticks out with the newness during this visit..

I see little reason to point a finger at Kate especially since they money isn’t hers but Will’s or Charles’ AND the whole family spends a lot of money and flaunts their wealth all the time, even though the U.K. is currently a mess.. some more than others perhaps but still. It’s still boring only blaming the married-ins.. Snore

Well the focus is on the younger generation and they are mostly married in .... starting with Sophie and then Autum and then the ladies who married into the family of Charles... Anne is the only ranking royal that was born directly and the daughters of Andy are sidelined and they get loads of criticism and Zara is not high profile. So not surprised but should be balanced but that won't happen... what one person likes lots of others won't
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: