Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's jewelry  (Read 415805 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: October 22, 2014, 08:14:01 PM »

The jewellry are by Mónica Vinader (spanish designer) for Harrod's  Smiley
A shame she hided the pieces behind those huge curls  Nono
The necklace in pink gold and diamond

semana.es

La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: October 22, 2014, 09:13:06 PM »

Kate has very nice blue topaz earrings that would have gone well with the dress IMO

Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: October 22, 2014, 10:16:49 PM »

Cost of necklace = £2000
Cost of necklace = £745+ (website only has earrings without opals priced at £745. With Opals as above will cost more)
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: October 23, 2014, 01:36:12 AM »

Cost of necklace = £2000
Cost of necklace = £745+ (website only has earrings without opals priced at £745. With Opals as above will cost more)

All that money for pieces that to the naked eye look like they were brought at Claire's at the local mall  Shocked All of it looks so juvenile  Crap

I always laugh when I see this thread because I see the title and think to myself "Kate's Jewels, what Jewels  Huh?"
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: October 23, 2014, 06:13:08 AM »

i keep thinking this thread will turn into kate's jowls lol

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: October 23, 2014, 06:27:20 AM »

new necklace..... any info on the designer?

thanks to Yapetka and Penny for the pics  Smiley
I saw on Twitter that someone ID'd it as Monica Vinader's Riva Diamond Cluster Bib necklace (Harrods exclusive)-- this is a pic from her official Instagram account:

Here is a tiny pic of the matching earring style, which Kate appears to be wearing (pic from her official store):

she seems to wear the earring/necklace combo

Why, oh why does she always wear that mop of hair so that her jewelry is hidden?   Blink
Even a half up, half down style would be better than nothing.

Why bother to put jewelry on?    Huh?

I do not get it.  Thinking

rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: October 23, 2014, 06:39:01 AM »

new necklace..... any info on the designer?

thanks to Yapetka and Penny for the pics  Smiley
I saw on Twitter that someone ID'd it as Monica Vinader's Riva Diamond Cluster Bib necklace (Harrods
exclusive)-- this is a pic from her official Instagram account:

Here is a tiny pic of the matching earring style, which Kate appears to be wearing (pic from her official store):

she seems to wear the earring/necklace combo

Why, oh why does she always wear that mop of hair so that her jewelry is hidden?   Blink
Even a half up, half down style would be better than nothing.

Why bother to put jewelry on?    Huh?

I do not get it.  Thinking

I totally agree. Thirty two isn't old, of course, but it's not twenty two either! If she wore a sleek updo sometimes for evening engagements it would look so much more sophisticated than all that hair hanging (which she keeps on having to tuck behind her ears). She could then wear a fabulous pair of earrings or a designer necklace that we wouldn't need to peer at through locks of long hair.
anastasia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: October 23, 2014, 05:28:14 PM »

I don't know if Kate's jewelry is on the "dull" side because she wants to keep the jewels low key. I have the feeling that she is absolutely dying to get her hands on some of the queen's jewels. She'd probably wear a tiara in the shower if she could get her hands on one. Obviously, the queen, who despite the fact that she "adores" Kate, is not coughing up the good stuff!
Sister Monica Joan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: October 23, 2014, 06:31:41 PM »

The necklace is now online-- costs $3340

http://www.monicavinader....op%2Fin-collection%2Friva
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: October 23, 2014, 06:41:20 PM »

I don't know if Kate's jewelry is on the "dull" side because she wants to keep the jewels low key. I have the feeling that she is absolutely dying to get her hands on some of the queen's jewels. She'd probably wear a tiara in the shower if she could get her hands on one. Obviously, the queen, who despite the fact that she "adores" Kate, is not coughing up the good stuff!

It would a sad sad day if the Vladimir tiara ever sits on that head  Nerves  Cry
La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: October 23, 2014, 07:48:59 PM »

^ i am not a 100% certain but i think that the Grand Duchess Valdimir Tiara is personal property of the QE. she could leave it to anybody. Maybe Anne since she is her only daughter.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: October 23, 2014, 07:52:22 PM »

I don't think so. Mrs. Thriftyjewel got the adorable Nizam of Hyderabad Necklace once, which is 500 grams of pure diamonds - and has hidden it with her sausage curls. She did not even bother to tie the hair back a bit, not to mention a full updo, which would have been more than appropriate to showcase this piece.

So if I were the Queen and would have seen THAT, I would not give her another piece to ruin for a very long time.
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: October 23, 2014, 08:49:59 PM »

I don't think so. Mrs. Thriftyjewel got the adorable Nizam of Hyderabad Necklace once, which is 500 grams of pure diamonds - and has hidden it with her sausage curls. She did not even bother to tie the hair back a bit, not to mention a full updo, which would have been more than appropriate to showcase this piece.

So if I were the Queen and would have seen THAT, I would not give her another piece to ruin for a very long time.

Exactly! This is what the queen thought about Waity the last time she lent her the big bling...she won't be lending anything else nice any time soon (I hope)! Put your GD hair up! You look idiotic.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: October 23, 2014, 09:18:20 PM »

^ i am not a 100% certain but i think that the Grand Duchess Valdimir Tiara is personal property of the QE. she could leave it to anybody. Maybe Anne since she is her only daughter.

Well whoever gets it better wear it out in public every now and then!

That's a tiara that needs to be seen and admired by all 
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: October 23, 2014, 09:27:06 PM »

Kate ruins jewelry. If she got her hands on the Vladimir tiara, she'd remove all but the base and wear that.  Dead I know Liz has a vault full of bling bling she never wears and will not let anyone else wear but things will be a lot more sad if/when Waity gets the keys to the vault. No bling will be seen.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: