Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 85   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's jewelry  (Read 403405 times)
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: October 26, 2014, 03:54:00 PM »

Hahahahahaha and the sugars were foaming at the mouth about that stupid ring saying how romantic William was for giving it to her. Then there was that necklace with George's intials that they also said was from William but really it was a freebie from pippa.

So now all that's left that they claim is a push present is the Cartier watch, I'm guessing either her parents or she bought them for herself.

How sad she probably thought she would be swimming in the queens vault by now.

Before George's birth, there were several articles out claiming that William is preparing to gift her with a custom-made pink diamond brooch as push present - which obviously never happened.
What she showcased later was this big piece of metal during a visit to Scotland, an this was then declared the Horse's push-present by the press:

One has to admit that it is actually the BIGGEST piece of jewelry she owns apart from the 50K-Tiffany necklace with the diamond-encrusted rings ...
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: November 14, 2014, 07:22:00 PM »

Kiki McDonogh says that "She is a busy working mother like me," which is why her jewelry is so easy to wear from work straight to an event. 

Wait, working mother?   Laughing

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-accessorising-royal.html
PaulaB
Banned
Muted
Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2014, 02:42:28 PM »

Seems like Will never gave her that eternity band the sugars said she got as push present. Apparently she bought it as a gift for herself.
http://stylenews.peoplest...lry-designer-reveals-all/
Kate has been photographed in the 18ct yellow, gold and white pearl drops [£295] so many times, Ducas has lost count and all of the pieces Kate owns (three in total – another pair of pearl drop hoops and a diamond eternity ring) are believed to have been purchased as gifts for herself.

Well, now I understand why I am jealous that I'm not Princess Kate. Who wouldn't want to live such an enchanted life where your husband is so cheap he didn't even buy you an engagement ring or a nice present for giving birth to your first child and he also treats you like dirt.   Halo

...he didn't buy her wedding ring either!  Blush

Neither did Charles, Andrew or Edward their rings where made out of Welsh gold (topped up by other welch gold mines) given to Elizebeth when she married.
Visenya

Large Member

United States United States

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2014, 03:17:26 AM »

Hahahahahaha and the sugars were foaming at the mouth about that stupid ring saying how romantic William was for giving it to her. Then there was that necklace with George's intials that they also said was from William but really it was a freebie from pippa.

So now all that's left that they claim is a push present is the Cartier watch, I'm guessing either her parents or she bought them for herself.

How sad she probably thought she would be swimming in the queens vault by now.

Before George's birth, there were several articles out claiming that William is preparing to gift her with a custom-made pink diamond brooch as push present - which obviously never happened.
What she showcased later was this big piece of metal during a visit to Scotland, an this was then declared the Horse's push-present by the press:

One has to admit that it is actually the BIGGEST piece of jewelry she owns apart from the 50K-Tiffany necklace with the diamond-encrusted rings ...

Psst, the 50k necklace is also Cartier. And not the best design they have btw. Honestly, I like Celtic jewelry but her brooch leaves me cold. A lockenbooth would, imo, been better and seen as a more 'romantic' choice.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2014, 10:57:47 AM »

Oops, thanks for the correction, Visenya. Thumb up

Anyhow, the stress lies on the 50k, because it does not look like 50k.
Same with her Asprey-charms-necklace, I mean, it gives the impression of a Thomas Szabo-charm-set worth altogether 500 EUR, while we know that each of the tiny pieces is more than 1500 EUR.

As for the Celtic Brooch, I am very much in silver or white gold, and its nice itself, but imagine her face when she opened the box in expectation of a pink diamond brooch and then she found THIS one ...
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »

She's been faking it so long im sure there was no showing of true feelings if indeed that simple brooch was the push present.
ma Bennett taught her courtesan well.

Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »

Same with her Asprey-charms-necklace, I mean, it gives the impression of a Thomas Szabo-charm-set worth altogether 500 EUR, while we know that each of the tiny pieces is more than 1500 EUR.

As for the Celtic Brooch, I am very much in silver or white gold, and its nice itself, but imagine her face when she opened the box in expectation of a pink diamond brooch and then she found THIS one ...

I had that thought too!!

Can you imagine her face???!!!

Visenya

Large Member

Aegon > William

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2014, 11:15:43 PM »

You're welcome Kaiserin  Beer

And you know what else? It's one of the 'simplest' designs Cartier has; I get that it has tri-colored diamonds (yellow, white and pink in accordance of the color of the gold), but if you go to Cartier's site, you'll find more beautiful ones, I'm personally fond of the ones with pearls myself.

And also partial to silver or white gold, I'm from México and we have amazing silver here and I can tell you this, I had a necklace (with zirconia) that looked like that 50k that Kate has and it looked great but I didn't pay that much and it was all in Sterling Silver.

And the same goes for Celtic brooch, Scotland has wonderful Celtic jewelry and I'm sure William could have found something better than this brooch; this is among the simplest designs I've seen (as I also love Celtic jewelry and I'm always browsing). The Lockenboth (spelling?) usually has a heart design and can have the initials of the couple along with gemstones, it's seen as a romantic piece which is why I mentioned earlier. And I agree, I'm sure she was expecting something else but had to put on a happy face.

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
Fiction is the Truth inside a Lie. Stephen King.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2014, 02:23:31 PM »

You're welcome Kaiserin  Beer

And you know what else? It's one of the 'simplest' designs Cartier has; I get that it has tri-colored diamonds (yellow, white and pink in accordance of the color of the gold), but if you go to Cartier's site, you'll find more beautiful ones, I'm personally fond of the ones with pearls myself.

And also partial to silver or white gold, I'm from México and we have amazing silver here and I can tell you this, I had a necklace (with zirconia) that looked like that 50k that Kate has and it looked great but I didn't pay that much and it was all in Sterling Silver.

And the same goes for Celtic brooch, Scotland has wonderful Celtic jewelry and I'm sure William could have found something better than this brooch; this is among the simplest designs I've seen (as I also love Celtic jewelry and I'm always browsing). The Lockenboth (spelling?) usually has a heart design and can have the initials of the couple along with gemstones, it's seen as a romantic piece which is why I mentioned earlier. And I agree, I'm sure she was expecting something else but had to put on a happy face.

He probably picked it up in the duty free on a return trip from seeing Jecca.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2014, 03:13:03 PM »

He probably picked it up in the duty free on a return trip from seeing Jecca.
[/quote]

...you mean his slaves picked it for Billy the Plumber after his trip from Jecca Whistle Whistle

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: November 20, 2014, 05:20:00 AM »

Think these may be the earrings Kate wore for the Place2be Awards

They are called “Temple of Heaven” and are by designer Cassandra Goad.  They sell for £1,100.  or about $1750.00
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:28:00 AM by Princess BlueEyes » Logged

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: November 20, 2014, 06:35:53 AM »

It looks like gold plate.
Jeweler's site states that they are 9 carat gold.
I'm going to run to JC Penney and see if they have any. Or Sears.
 Whistle

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
nihonbutterfly

Muted
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: November 20, 2014, 06:54:58 AM »

They are called “Temple of Heaven” and are by designer Cassandra Goad.  They sell for £1,100.  or about $1750.00

La Reina

Mini Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: November 20, 2014, 07:09:28 AM »

haha  Laugh bounce i love this gif

her earrings are 9 kt gold which is hardly anything. good quality jewellery has 18 or 22kt.
i read that the EU does not consider anything below 10 Karats to be real gold so if her earrings are 9 karats then they are not even considered
real gold by international standards   Icecream
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: November 20, 2014, 09:31:16 AM »

They are more like costume jewellery, which is fine - but they are not to my taste, nor do I think they went well with the outfit.
Diana often mixed up genuine heirlooms with good costume jewellery, which she did to great effect and it kept her up to date. I think it can look good but you have to choose with a good eye. I am not keen on these earrings.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 85   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: