Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine - GALA dresses  (Read 51533 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2017, 08:57:32 PM »

Gorgeous 

Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2017, 10:31:32 PM »

She lloks quite bust-y in that dress. Fingers crossed!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2017, 11:04:55 PM »

I don't really like the dress but she looks amazing and very happy too.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2017, 01:06:42 AM »

Madeleine gets more beautiful the older and more mature she gets. Maybe it's her children, maybe she has matured in her marriage....she's stunning.

In comparison, Sofia - with all the jewelry and clothing, looks like a dollar-store-princess.

Pity, if CP would have married a more suitable women, all their relationsships would have turned out differently. She can turn 360 degrees, and become a decent person from now on, the stank from the past will never leave her.

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2017, 01:10:05 AM »

Madeleine looks like a combination of a Viking warrior woman and a Greek godess. Go Madeleine!!!!! Jumping

Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2017, 10:08:06 AM »

Quite like the dress, but wondering if another more delicate tiara would have done the job, and fit in more with the delicate dress. Her cyclops perhaps? Nostalgic, but may have worked and let the detail on the dress speak for itself?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »

Does she wear her aunt's tiara again?
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2017, 12:20:27 PM »

Not just being snarky but I really do think part of the reason Madeleine wears the aquamarine tiara more is because Snakey is wearing more of the RFs tiaras.
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2017, 12:29:38 PM »

Does she wear her aunt's tiara again?

I wonder if Margaretha still owns the tiara and loans it to the ladies in the RF. Or if the king has bought it from her (rumour is that she has been short of cash the last decades) and Margaretha loans it from him the few times she participates in formal occasions in Sweden.

My guess is that the tiara is, or will be, the private property of the RF and may be given to Madeleine as a private gift, out of reach for Snakey.
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2017, 12:33:45 PM »

Not just being snarky but I really do think part of the reason Madeleine wears the aquamarine tiara more is because Snakey is wearing more of the RFs tiaras.
That may be so, but as a princess of the blood + a Bernadotte, she will always have precedence over her when its comes to jewelry in the Bernadotte family foundation to which the Amethysts parure belongs to, so the fact that she's wearing the Aquas actually emphasises her (higher) status because as far as we known the aquas belong to Princess Margareta so it is she who decides who can wear her jewelry and no one can 'force' her to loan it to some one...as opposed to the foundation where once the senior women have chosen what they want the rest can have their pick at what is left. So technically Sofia wore the Amethysts because Madde want them yesterday..otherwise Sofia would've had to settle for something else.

I also think that it might be the case that Margareta will leave her set to her brother on her death who might in turn gift it to his aqua eyed daughter in time...but thats just speculation on my part, or perhaps he might add it to the foundation
ralf103

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »

Sorry that's the route I was going down Baron. I think Madeleine wears the aquamarine tiara because it is one of the few options that she has that Sofia doesn't necessarily have. In effect it appears to be Madeleine's second tiara after her wedding tiara and wearing it shows she has more than one option of her own before relying on the family foundation. I also think it is in part because Madeleine doesn't want to be seen in the same tiaras as Sofia.
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2017, 12:49:50 PM »

Sorry that's the route I was going down Baron. I think Madeleine wears the aquamarine tiara because it is one of the few options that she has that Sofia doesn't necessarily have. In effect it appears to be Madeleine's second tiara after her wedding tiara and wearing it shows she has more than one option of her own before relying on the family foundation. I also think it is in part because Madeleine doesn't want to be seen in the same tiaras as Sofia.
oh ok Smiley I took it as she has to look outside the foundation cos there are now fewer option available (cos of Sofia), glad we're on the same wavelength Thumb up Star
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2017, 08:10:59 AM »

CG sister's have snarked on Snakey in the past so I doubt they would loan anything to her willingly.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2017, 09:04:48 AM »

Madde looks good, but her hairstyle reminds me a bit of:
ralf103

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2017, 10:25:57 AM »

CG sister's have snarked on Snakey in the past so I doubt they would loan anything to her willingly.

You'd hate to be on the wrong side of those Haga Princesses, bet they see right through Snakey
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: