Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine - GALA dresses  (Read 50547 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2019, 07:44:47 PM »

Madde is wearing Angel Sanchez

Skirt Queen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »

This dress fits her perfectly! Wow! 
anneboleyn

Warned
Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2019, 08:14:57 PM »

She looks beautiful from the front, but I'm not a big fan of the back. Very unflattering.
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2019, 09:04:02 PM »

She looks beautiful from the front, but I'm not a big fan of the back. Very unflattering.

I dislike the back too. She is usually perfection on these events but have to say this was a fail for me.
Lady Mellie

Mini Member

Antarctica Antarctica

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2019, 10:51:35 PM »

Another angle... I can say I don't like the dress. That said, Madde is still gorgeous.

jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2019, 10:57:30 PM »

The more I look at the dress, the more  reminds me of some Barbie-spring edition and although I love Barbie dolls, this dress it's a big no.

I liked the dress but now Iíve read this...I cannot unsee it...itís a Barbie dress  Blink
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2019, 10:58:21 PM »

I don't like the buttons up the back with the mesh. It screams 'figure skating costume meets Barbie' to me. A shame because Madde always knocks it out the park!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2019, 11:08:23 PM »

Madeleine looks gorgeous! She is fantastic and I love that she gives Barbie vibes because, imo, she is the only princess who can make it right. If I were in her shoes, I would choose a different tiara, modern fringe probably which is her usual alternative choice, because with the aquamarine something seems to be off but overall this is a super impressive appearence.

Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2019, 11:32:11 PM »

Iím convinced she chose the aquamarine tiara so that SSSSSSSSS couldnít wear it. 
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2019, 11:35:17 PM »

Madeleine looks gorgeous! She is fantastic and I love that she gives Barbie vibes because, imo, she is the only princess who can make it right. If I were in her shoes, I would choose a different tiara, modern fringe probably which is her usual alternative choice, because with the aquamarine something seems to be off but overall this is a super impressive appearence.

I can get with the Barbie vibe. I feel like a nice hot pink ball gown every once and a while. I just think the mesh and buttons were too much. The color of the aquamarine goes well with that pink, but that particular tiara is too...something with the clean lines of the dress.

I Stan the level of petty she was if she wasnít planning on wearing the aquamarines, but snatched it to keep Sofia from it.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2019, 06:44:53 AM »

The more I look at the dress, the more  reminds me of some Barbie-spring edition and although I love Barbie dolls, this dress it's a big no.

I liked the dress but now Iíve read this...I cannot unsee it...itís a Barbie dress  Blink
Grin
I laughed out loud. Need to clean the screen...

It's the pink color. A nice rich purple would have been nice in that fabric.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2019, 07:43:10 AM »

I can get with the Barbie vibe. I feel like a nice hot pink ball gown every once and a while. I just think the mesh and buttons were too much. The color of the aquamarine goes well with that pink, but that particular tiara is too...something with the clean lines of the dress.

I Stan the level of petty she was if she wasnít planning on wearing the aquamarines, but snatched it to keep Sofia from it.

Word  Thumb up
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2019, 09:15:10 AM »

After seeing what Victoria wore  Sweating this sleek and simple gown is such a relief to see. BTW: Madeleine has worn a dress by Angel Sanchez before (white gown she wore for Victorias pre-wedding dinner and then for the Nobel 2012).

I really like its deep rose pink. Its good that the designer kept the style so simple from the front and then that waterfall back make it look more like a ball gown but without making her look big. She looks tall, slim and regal.

Also its good to see the way her tiara, earrings and sash work together. Hair up in a lovely updo.

I'm only a little puzzled by that invisible illusion panel on the top and those buttons on her back. Has she a button fetish  Grin And I'm sure she will be accused of not using a Swedish designer  Roll Eyes

Overall, what a beautiful and dazzling appearance from Madeleine. So happy she could attend   Thumb up
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 09:30:11 AM by Eve » Logged
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2019, 06:13:50 PM »

Another angle... I can say I don't like the dress. That said, Madde is still gorgeous.

I don't like the butt-ruffle for lack of better term. It's odd. Either all ruffles or none. I thought it was a bow or waist detail (rosette) sadly, a butt- ruffle. I dont mind the color,  fabric even buttons on the illusion mesh. The skirt cut ruins it for me.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2019, 08:07:03 PM »

Dress from Ida SjŲstedt. I love it! 

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: