Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Kate Faces  (Read 406147 times)
Penny

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: October 19, 2013, 06:30:51 PM »

Kate has the weirdest facial expressions. I thought I would start a new topic to highlight some of her more crazy facial contortions.

Penny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 06:32:27 PM »

Some more:

dbc

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 06:35:49 PM »

Penny, you brought me so much joy  by opening this thread!  Supercontent Supercontent Jumping Star
I think the weird faces are due to her believing acting like a child makes her look young &cute, I guess ma told her so.

Penny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 06:40:37 PM »

And don't forget those weird, open mouth expressions:

Penny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »

Penny, you brought me so much joy  by opening this thread!  Supercontent Supercontent Jumping Star
I think the weird faces are due to her believing acting like a child makes her look young &cute, I guess ma told her so.

Hug
Penny

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »

or the maniacal grinning...or the weird jaw...

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 06:47:07 PM »

And my favourite...

Vava

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 06:56:19 PM »

OMG!!!

Yikes
 Dead
 Star
le_modeliste

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 07:10:33 PM »

ALL the super wide mouth grins!!! I don't like knowing the condition of your back molars, Kate!

Dear god, if that jumped out at me over a railing I'd probably scream and run away like a 3 year old girl.
Herazeus
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »

I can't rag her on her face pulling. She's like Fergie in this respect. it's an unconscious tick they both have. Some people have them. Never learn to control their faces/bodies. In Fergie's case, as everyone hates her, it's picked on endlessly even though everyone thought it was cute when she first arrived on the scene. When the inevitable backlash happens to Kate, it'll be picked on too.

Lady VB

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2013, 07:22:49 PM »

Tried posting a picture and I don't know how to never mind lol.  Even after reading the Harry thread where one Disher told me how, I am still confused lol.
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2013, 07:33:36 PM »

total  Star to Penny.

This must be the thing the 'Murcuns invented the verb 'to emote' for   

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Cleo12

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2013, 08:30:44 PM »

I agree that Waitey never really knew what a royal role was.  While she was stalking Billy, mostly, she went to bars, came home wasted with legs open in cabs, wore bush hat similar to Billy's last girlfriend to play mind games with Billy, wore see through dress to attract Billy's attention, went out partying when dropped by Billy, when Billy came back, they both went to bars and came home wasted, went roller skating in skimpy shorts, went on expensive 5-star vacations on large yachts of Billy's rich friends, wore tiny bikinis, was photographed lying on yachts with legs wide open, attended rock concert with Billy but sat behind him, went to same college as Billy, managed to live with him at lodgings during college years, possibly provided 3-way sex to other flatmates, attended more parties coming home wasted, worked a few days for parents' company, but dropped job as too difficult, ignored Queen's advice to get job, refused to attend Christmas at Sandringham without a ring on her finger, started shopping for lavish wardrobe Prince Charles would eventually pay for (while appearing to wear only off the rack clothes), had mother put article in papers about how they were getting worried because Billy wouldn't propose marriage, went to Balmoral and pretended to like hunting, riding & dogs, waited years until Billy was ready, went on Africa trip with Billy and got the engagement ring, made engagement announcement, looked forward to being the Liz Hurley of the Royal Family.

And you wonder why she can barely hide her boredom on going on professional engagements.  She can't even pretend she's interested. 
dbc

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2013, 08:35:58 PM »

I agree that Waitey never really knew what a royal role was.  While she was stalking Billy, mostly, she went to bars, came home wasted with legs open in cabs, wore bush hat similar to Billy's last girlfriend to play mind games with Billy, wore see through dress to attract Billy's attention, went out partying when dropped by Billy, when Billy came back, they both went to bars and came home wasted, went roller skating in skimpy shorts, went on expensive 5-star vacations on large yachts of Billy's rich friends, wore tiny bikinis, was photographed lying on yachts with legs wide open, attended rock concert with Billy but sat behind him, went to same college as Billy, managed to live with him at lodgings during college years, possibly provided 3-way sex to other flatmates, attended more parties coming home wasted, worked a few days for parents' company, but dropped job as too difficult, ignored Queen's advice to get job, refused to attend Christmas at Sandringham without a ring on her finger, started shopping for lavish wardrobe Prince Charles would eventually pay for (while appearing to wear only off the rack clothes), had mother put article in papers about how they were getting worried because Billy wouldn't propose marriage, went to Balmoral and pretended to like hunting, riding & dogs, waited years until Billy was ready, went on Africa trip with Billy and got the engagement ring, made engagement announcement, looked forward to being the Liz Hurley of the Royal Family.

And you wonder why she can barely hide her boredom on going on professional engagements.  She can't even pretend she's interested. 

what?! Shocked what's the story about that?
hazeleyes

Big Member

China China

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »

Let's not forget this beauty

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/...s-Cambridge-_2067271b.jpg
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 09:21:34 PM by hazeleyes » Logged

If you don't know, now you know. -Notorious B.I.G.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: