Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 122   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Kate Faces  (Read 416736 times)
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1770 on: February 14, 2017, 03:14:37 PM »

"Look at meeee, I'm so fun and cute! All the boys love me, tee-hee"

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 03:21:35 PM by Lady Adelaide » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1771 on: February 14, 2017, 04:41:43 PM »

Ah previously we already identified Mr. Dork (aka William), now we have also identified Mrs. Dork (aka Waity). Especially in the first picture of her laughing in combo with her weird posture.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1772 on: February 14, 2017, 04:55:34 PM »

Okay, I know I'm a terrible person, but when she has her mouth wide open like that and that ridiculous jaw-unhinged lipless grin I want to slap her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1773 on: February 14, 2017, 05:11:11 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1774 on: February 14, 2017, 05:12:02 PM »

royalsareajoke

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1775 on: February 14, 2017, 06:23:22 PM »

Could one of our more informed posters please answer a question for me. Is there not a limit to the times botox can be used, it's my understanding from a movie that there is but  Confused  These facial expressions do not indicate a woman who has both oars in the water to me, rather they look like someone desperate for attention Clown  and thinks she's being cute and appealing. She looks like a little girl in a photo booth with someone else taking funny pictures of themselves.  In my opinion this woman is very very immature and insecure.

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1776 on: February 14, 2017, 07:28:22 PM »

Seeing these pictures makes me wonder whether the last injection went right through to her brain and killed some important cells there.
She presented herself today like a four year old girl who is totally unsecure in the presence of unfamiliar adults.

I mean, really, who else stands during a public engagement with the legs one meter apart and adjusts ones trousers, well aware that there are like 20 photogs behind her lurching for ... exactly this shot?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1777 on: February 14, 2017, 08:08:00 PM »

Killed brain cells? Seriously I am wondering if she had a part lobotomy to ensure that she can wear more hair without having her head looking quite toooooo big..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1778 on: February 14, 2017, 11:18:33 PM »

royalsareajoke and Kaiserin, a   Star  for each of you.    Jumping   She looks completely unhinged.  Something is seriously wrong with her.
LDJJ

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1779 on: February 15, 2017, 12:15:38 AM »

royalsareajoke and Kaiserin, here's another  Star

I think being around those boys made her flash back to when she was in school and mooning the boys for attention.  I can see her pulling these very same faces.  Fortunately for everyone involved the pants are too tight for her to get off quick enough to moon the crowd. 

She looks like she's seriously on something.  How many of these kids do you think walked away thinking she's crazy as a loon?

Parent:  How was your day dear? 
Son:  We met the Duchess of Cambridge today. 
Parent:  Really, what is she like? 
Son:  You've always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say to not say anything. 
Parent:  Was it that bad? 
Son:  Mom, I think she might be crazy.

If one of George's teachers turned up looking and acting like that what do you think W&K would do?
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1780 on: February 15, 2017, 02:59:48 AM »

She just gets crazier all the time. And not in the good way. Somebody should be telling her what to wear and what not to wear to these things.
cantstandher

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1781 on: February 15, 2017, 05:02:21 AM »

No, just no.

The jeggings, the jacket, the weird faces, the weird poses and movements. She is not the full biscuit.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1782 on: February 15, 2017, 05:43:31 AM »

^This is the face she'll be making a lot in her later years while attempting to laugh at a joke but her face won't move thanks to excessive amounts of botox and fillers.

Dunno about making, Suzerain, it seems IAMdiana's face is already stuck in this expression NOW  Blink Dead

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #1783 on: February 15, 2017, 07:33:15 AM »

Seeing these pictures makes me wonder whether the last injection went right through to her brain and killed some important cells there.
She presented herself today like a four year old girl who is totally unsecure in the presence of unfamiliar adults.

I mean, really, who else stands during a public engagement with the legs one meter apart and adjusts ones trousers, well aware that there are like 20 photogs behind her lurching for ... exactly this shot?

Star Botox could have damaged that one brain cell she appears to have  Wink

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1784 on: February 15, 2017, 09:16:29 AM »

Star Botox could have damaged that one brain cell she appears to have  Wink

It's a starry, starry night tonight!  Star
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 122   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: