Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Louis of Cambridge - news and photos  (Read 191621 times)
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: April 24, 2021, 12:53:01 AM »

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince Louis!  Doggy Doggy Doggy
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: April 24, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »

He is adorable. The entire trio is adorable. Why can't they live next door? If I hear my neighbour yell: "I'll count to 21 and you better had picked up the jacket by then" I'll scream…… (21? I used announce a count to 3 and hardly ever made it to 3...)
Anyway: I want another Bhutan-Baby and another Cambridge. Is that too much to ask?

Throw in another Luxembourg baby and make it a trifecta of royal baby adorableness!!!

I'm afraid it's too much to hope for a sibling for Estelle and Oskar but I sure would love to see that, too!

I would loooooove for Vic and Dan to have another.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: April 24, 2021, 07:14:58 PM »

He is adorable. The entire trio is adorable. Why can't they live next door? If I hear my neighbour yell: "I'll count to 21 and you better had picked up the jacket by then" I'll scream…… (21? I used announce a count to 3 and hardly ever made it to 3...)
Anyway: I want another Bhutan-Baby and another Cambridge. Is that too much to ask?

Throw in another Luxembourg baby and make it a trifecta of royal baby adorableness!!!

I'm afraid it's too much to hope for a sibling for Estelle and Oskar but I sure would love to see that, too!

And please another Yorki one.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: April 24, 2021, 07:18:14 PM »

We will surely see more York babies. I like the idea that if Harry's and William's kids won't know each other that at least the Cambridges and York kids will of course in addition to the Phillips and Tindall kids. Nice continuation of the big family relationships the queen has engendered.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: April 24, 2021, 08:02:45 PM »

Plus Pippa lives in London with her two, so they’ll have cousins on the maternal side they’ll be close to.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: April 24, 2021, 10:51:34 PM »

The Cambridge children will have lots of cousins to play with growing up!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: September 15, 2021, 04:37:55 PM »

I know we've been speculating on Louis having Grandpa Michael's good hair genes - but if he grows up to look like Grandpa Michael in other ways he'll be quite a dish when he's in his twenties and on:

https://www.hellomagazine...dleton-james-middleton/1/

The are all family shots, and among them is a very nice one of Pippa and her father on her wedding day.

With that beard James has quite the look of George V (and by extension Tzar Nicholas) about him too, so who knows what that will do when mixed with the Windsor genes down the line.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 04:47:34 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: September 16, 2021, 01:36:31 AM »

I know we've been speculating on Louis having Grandpa Michael's good hair genes - but if he grows up to look like Grandpa Michael in other ways he'll be quite a dish when he's in his twenties and on:

https://www.hellomagazine...dleton-james-middleton/1/

The are all family shots, and among them is a very nice one of Pippa and her father on her wedding day.

With that beard James has quite the look of George V (and by extension Tzar Nicholas) about him too, so who knows what that will do when mixed with the Windsor genes down the line.

Lady Liebe, Thank you for the splendid photographs. Michael is one handsome gentleman.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: