Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 396   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1067611 times)
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5850 on: January 16, 2017, 07:36:05 PM »

Wonder what the next lie will be. Extending the contract and finding a school in Norfolk to stay at Anmer?
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #5851 on: February 07, 2017, 06:25:16 PM »

I've never realised how far the "like father like son" copy cat thing goes in this family.

lothwen

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5852 on: February 07, 2017, 06:33:41 PM »

I've never realised how far the "like father like son" copy cat thing goes in this family.

Eh....both getting to sit in a helicopter,  but at least William was in play clothes, and not dressed as a doll

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Still not queen, Maz reacts

Ignore
« Reply #5853 on: February 07, 2017, 07:50:02 PM »

Yes, William actually looked more like he was into helicopters and dressed like a normal child. I didn't see his parents posing either. Just wondering if this helicopter enthusiasm thing is something they want eagerly to pass on.
Amalia

Micro Member

Brazil Brazil

Ignore
« Reply #5854 on: February 08, 2017, 10:39:01 PM »

George is all Middleton, isn't he? He looks nothing like William as a child
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5855 on: February 08, 2017, 11:11:28 PM »

I love Will's Dallas Cowboys shirt!!

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5856 on: February 10, 2017, 01:15:26 AM »

George is all Middleton, isn't he? He looks nothing like William as a child

I called it in the pictures from when they were in Australia!  He's a handsome little guy!  Smiley
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5857 on: February 11, 2017, 05:24:16 PM »

Hopefully the Michael Middleton genes will win out over the Windsor genes after puberty kicks in. 

On another note, the side eye Kate is giving in that one picture where William is picking up George...
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5858 on: February 11, 2017, 06:26:09 PM »

On another note, the side eye Kate is giving in that one picture where William is picking up George...

Whoa!! Good catch LDJJ!!   Shocked

I wonder what was up with that......  Thinking
leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #5859 on: February 11, 2017, 11:35:16 PM »

Maybe she's unused to seeing William show affection as she doesn't get any.
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5860 on: February 11, 2017, 11:42:48 PM »

What's interesting to me is that they are helicopter parents (no pun intended, lol)...and that the lazy, boring parents feel the need to photobomb the "exciting" novelty of finally allowing PG Tips to be photographed. I noticed that in the photos with wee Willy, he is there by himself or with the 'copter pilot - he's being brave, being adventurous, socializing with others. In the pic with PG Tips, he is only hanging out with his parents - talking to them, sitting with them, only interacting with them. It's like they couldn't possibly just let him have a little freedom to be a kid.

I feel like they are raising him (just like MaMidds raised Willnot and Waity) to be dependent on his parents, to learn to not interact with others. Even in other photos of PG, like at the polo grounds or with Waity at the hay-bales, or where ever, PG seems to only hang around his parents. He isn't off doing normal kid things like running wild with his cousins or playing with other children...even at kid-friendly places! He's going to grow up to be just as out of touch, spoiled, awkward and "special snowflake" as his ridiculous parents.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5861 on: February 12, 2017, 03:23:52 AM »

I love Will's Dallas Cowboys shirt!!

I rather thought you would Wink
 I hope that George is allowed to decide what he likes on his own, and from what I've seen of the little guy he seems to enjoy being around planes and helicopters. I think.  Thinking 

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5862 on: February 12, 2017, 07:58:56 PM »

What's interesting to me is that they are helicopter parents (no pun intended, lol)...and that the lazy, boring parents feel the need to photobomb the "exciting" novelty of finally allowing PG Tips to be photographed. I noticed that in the photos with wee Willy, he is there by himself or with the 'copter pilot - he's being brave, being adventurous, socializing with others. In the pic with PG Tips, he is only hanging out with his parents - talking to them, sitting with them, only interacting with them. It's like they couldn't possibly just let him have a little freedom to be a kid.

I feel like they are raising him (just like MaMidds raised Willnot and Waity) to be dependent on his parents, to learn to not interact with others. Even in other photos of PG, like at the polo grounds or with Waity at the hay-bales, or where ever, PG seems to only hang around his parents. He isn't off doing normal kid things like running wild with his cousins or playing with other children...even at kid-friendly places! He's going to grow up to be just as out of touch, spoiled, awkward and "special snowflake" as his ridiculous parents.

I hope that school will allow him to develope his own view on the world.
mjkimura1976

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5863 on: February 14, 2017, 02:35:55 AM »

I doubt it. George is going to an establishment school, followed by another establishment school, then Eton. Then whatever university he decides to do, and then Sandhurst. I doubt anyone who is not an aristocrat, Middleton, financially or socially connected will be allowed within a ten foot radius. Then his mother, Waity will pick his bride that will not have a personality to outshine Waity.  Sorry if I sound cynical.
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5864 on: February 14, 2017, 06:28:05 PM »

Maybe she's unused to seeing William show affection as she doesn't get any.

Be careful with my meal ticket, dude!!  Angry

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
Pages: 1 ... 389 390 [391] 392 393 ... 396   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: