He looked cute in the Christmas card this year.
Still don't know how to post photos...
It's quite easy to post pictures in this forum.
1. When you click the "Reply" button, you will see several buttons above the emojis, click the button with the icon of a painting (it's the button to the left of the button with the globe icon) and you will see this: (img)(/img)*
2. Next, you must put a link between (img) and (/img), it can be a link to a picture or even a GIF.
3. This is what the link looks like if you don't put it between (img) and (/img): https://data.whicdn.com/i...es/190857963/original.gif
4. And this is when you put the link between (img) and (/img):
* If you click that button, it will show  rather than () and you must not change the  to (), the reason I used () is just for explanation.
I hope this helps.