Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 432   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1409114 times)
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6345 on: June 14, 2019, 08:36:32 AM »

Are we sure that he didn't ask to see the booklet and then excitedly reached across to take it?

It is easy to criticise from only the pictures - and they do look bad - but we aren't hearing what is happening at the same time.

We also don't know whether Michael may not have offered it to George who then reached across to take it.

There are more possibilities here than just a rude boy.

Very good points. In the video below, George clearly turns and says something to Prince Michael before excitedly taking the booklet.

https://www.msn.com/en-us...ing-the-colour/vp-AACA9Ox

00:24 to 00:39 shows George turning and speaking to Prince Michael and then taking the booklet.
He then looks at it, along with the young man who had his arm in the sling. 

I never thought he was rude, just a little boy who likes planes and helicopters.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:11:55 AM by Lady Liebe » Logged
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6346 on: June 14, 2019, 08:59:02 AM »

delete

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6347 on: June 14, 2019, 11:20:49 AM »

Hard to really judge, but it looks like George is talking to William, who is more bothered by Louis so George turns the other way, says something and just takes the book.  Prince Michael doesn’t offer it, or say anything, George just takes.  Kate and Will are just focussed on Louis so don’t take much notice. 
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #6348 on: June 14, 2019, 03:37:09 PM »

Are we sure that he didn't ask to see the booklet and then excitedly reached across to take it?

It is easy to criticise from only the pictures - and they do look bad - but we aren't hearing what is happening at the same time.

We also don't know whether Michael may not have offered it to George who then reached across to take it.

Very good points. In the video below, George clearly turns and says something to Prince Michael before excitedly taking the booklet.

00:24 to 00:39 shows George turning and speaking to Prince Michael and then taking the booklet.

I never thought he was rude, just a little boy who likes planes and helicopters.

Yes now that I can see the video it does appear that he's speaking to Prince Michael and then takes the booklet.  Smiley
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6349 on: June 15, 2019, 12:28:39 AM »

I saw it live, that is why I knew where to look and I made the gif.
George all of a suden takes the booklet while Prince Michael was reading it... Extremely rude

luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6350 on: June 15, 2019, 01:04:59 AM »

Thanks for finding that extra bit before George takes the book.

It clearly shows him turning towards Michael and speaking to someone.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6351 on: June 15, 2019, 01:24:44 AM »

Just because he's speaking doesn't mean anybody heard, especially with loud crowds. For all you know he could be saying, "Gimmie that book!" It doesn't even look like Prince Michael notices or acknowledges him (he's looking down at the book not toward George) until the book is being grabbed at. And of course Michel gives him the book, what else he going to do hold on to it and say no?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6352 on: June 15, 2019, 01:27:53 AM »

William and Kate’s faces do not look happy when they see George take the book. I’m sure they talked to him about it later ( or Nanny Maria did)
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6353 on: June 15, 2019, 11:21:43 PM »

Just because he's speaking doesn't mean anybody heard, especially with loud crowds. For all you know he could be saying, "Gimmie that book!" It doesn't even look like Prince Michael notices or acknowledges him (he's looking down at the book not toward George) until the book is being grabbed at. And of course Michel gives him the book, what else he going to do hold on to it and say no?

🏆 Star

lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6354 on: July 05, 2019, 05:42:06 PM »

https://twitter.com/teaca...tatus/1146898661886087175

Thought this was sweet. Tennis player Roger Federer talks about getting a chance to play a little with George at Ma and Pa Middleton’s house.
Oh_Caroline

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6355 on: July 05, 2019, 06:10:37 PM »

So cute and I love how he talked sort of about keeping lessons age appropriate.  And how at George's age it's more about touching the ball.  His daughters are what 4 years old than George and his sons just less than a year younger?  So he would know all about including your kids in something you're interested in.
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6356 on: July 05, 2019, 07:32:06 PM »

I love Roger and this is so cute! He was at Pippa's wedding and knows the Matthews family so I'd assume that's where the connection came from rather than through Kate/Wimbledon. What a fun treat for George.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #6357 on: July 17, 2019, 04:54:19 AM »

Prince George and Princess Charlotte enjoyed a family day out with their grandparents Carole and Michael Middleton
While mom Kate Middleton was busy with royal duties at Wimbledon, her kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte were stealing the show at a local summer festival in Berkshire with their grandparents.
Enjoying all the traditional stalls and games at Englefield Summer Fete, 5-year-old George and his 4-year-old sister Charlotte had a blast with Kate’s parents, Carole and Michael Middleton.
“They were having such fun going from stall to stall, playing on all the games,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE, adding: “George did pretty well at the ‘crockery smash’ stall. He looked very pleased with himself.

“They were so cute, and Charlotte particularly was very friendly, politely saying hello to other children. George was running around, exactly like all the other children,“ says the local.
https://people.com/royals...kate-middleton-wimbledon/

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6358 on: July 17, 2019, 05:09:08 AM »

This proves that these children can have normal lives. They are lucky to have grandparents like the Middletons
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6359 on: July 17, 2019, 08:26:03 PM »

I'd like to see some interaction between the Cambridges kids with Sweden's Estelle and Oscar.

Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 432   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: