Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1400510 times)
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #6435 on: July 23, 2019, 04:31:14 PM »

I.mean who did Will think the pic was for ?

That’s exactly my question. It’s hardly a nice official photo for the regiment to have in a frame somewhere.

I mean, it couldn’t possibly have anything to do with a cute picture getting more “awwws” from people than the crappy photos they officially released with Kate’s copyright on them, right? It’s totally about protecting the kids in this shot which was clearly taken during the same event we already got pap shots from a couple weeks ago. Are we going to sue the photogs who got all those shots at the polo field then? No?

Ghost

Small Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #6436 on: July 23, 2019, 04:32:41 PM »

I wonder why they had a hissy fit about it. It's an inoffensive, cute photo. The Irish Guards are William's regiment, so to speak. So why?! Ugh.

Obsessive desire to control.  

Not only is the pic inoffensive, it has a lot of very positive qualities.  It shows the two older children being very well-behaved and "royal", and shows William looking normal and being a good father.  His face looks like it's wearing his best version of a real smile, too, not a grimace.  He should thank the person who posted it.  

It's so stupid! Not least, because the photo is out there now. It's on all the royal blogs, its on instagram and twitter. Just embrace it as a nice photo that shows all involved in a remarkably good light, and have a quiet word with those involved not to do it again.

That was the crux of the problem, it was a photo of the children, and they didn't ask first.

To be fair you shouldn't post pictures of anyone or their children on social media without having permission. I run social media channels for my work and we have forms for people to fill out to have their photo on our channels. You shouldn't post without permission royal or not.

I see your point, but this was not a candid snap taken surreptitiously, it was clearly a posed photograph and the children were a part of it, and he knew who took the pic.  Don't pose for a photo with your kiddies if you don't want the pic to show up online, or make the photographer commit to an agreement about publication at the time.  If he did that and the photo was published in breach of an agreement, then he has every right to complain.  We need more information about the circumstances.  

It doesn’t matter that it was posed. You cannot publish it without consent. European Regulation something-something - GDRP.
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6437 on: July 23, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »

I'm guessing there aren't many feelings of "brotherhood" and friendliness between William and his regiment if that's the way he acts at a harmless photo that shows everyone in a great light. He treats them like the paps.

It's a cute photo someone thought would be wonderful to share that's all nobody got hurt. Nobody is using it for commercial purposes, making money or try to get famous so William getting his panties in a twist makes him look like a paranoid freak. You got to pick your battles and this is not one of them.
jolene

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6438 on: July 23, 2019, 05:06:12 PM »

It was a cute picture. Anyway, sorry Willie, the internet is forever.  Banana
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6439 on: July 23, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »

I'm very disappointed by Domhnall's understanding of safeguarding procedures

Jumping

He told them not to do it but they wouldn't listen . . . . . . .
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6440 on: July 24, 2019, 12:32:29 AM »

I wonder why they had a hissy fit about it. It's an inoffensive, cute photo. The Irish Guards are William's regiment, so to speak. So why?! Ugh.

Obsessive desire to control.  

Not only is the pic inoffensive, it has a lot of very positive qualities.  It shows the two older children being very well-behaved and "royal", and shows William looking normal and being a good father.  His face looks like it's wearing his best version of a real smile, too, not a grimace.  He should thank the person who posted it.  

It's so stupid! Not least, because the photo is out there now. It's on all the royal blogs, its on instagram and twitter. Just embrace it as a nice photo that shows all involved in a remarkably good light, and have a quiet word with those involved not to do it again.

That was the crux of the problem, it was a photo of the children, and they didn't ask first.

To be fair you shouldn't post pictures of anyone or their children on social media without having permission. I run social media channels for my work and we have forms for people to fill out to have their photo on our channels. You shouldn't post without permission royal or not.

I see your point, but this was not a candid snap taken surreptitiously, it was clearly a posed photograph and the children were a part of it, and he knew who took the pic.  Don't pose for a photo with your kiddies if you don't want the pic to show up online, or make the photographer commit to an agreement about publication at the time.  If he did that and the photo was published in breach of an agreement, then he has every right to complain.  We need more information about the circumstances.  

It doesn’t matter that it was posed. You cannot publish it without consent. European Regulation something-something - GDRP.

I get it. I ask my brother before I post pictures of his kids and like 3 people would actually see it because they're his kids and he can decide what's out there of them. Maybe someone wanted a picture to show their family and William thought it would stay private. It's their prerogative, even if it is a sweet/harmless shot.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #6441 on: August 08, 2019, 04:10:41 PM »

George and grandpa Mike today

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #6442 on: August 08, 2019, 07:46:18 PM »

George is loosing his milk teeth. He looks like a vampire in the second picture.

He and his siblings have really great grandparents and don't forget Camilla.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #6443 on: August 08, 2019, 08:16:43 PM »

George looked comfortable and happy at this event

Kate kills trees, pass it on
CyrilSebastian

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6444 on: August 09, 2019, 03:41:38 AM »

It is nice when little boys like Prince George can grow up with both grandfathers. Each grandfather has a wealth of knowledge.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #6445 on: August 23, 2019, 07:12:12 PM »

Good Morning America's Lara Spencer did a piece this morning laughing at Prince George doing ballet to much audience laughter.

https://twitter.com/Danny...tatus/1164896767160332290

EDIT: A lot of dancers coming for Lara Spencer under the hashtag #boysdancetoo

shoshanah

Humongous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #6446 on: August 23, 2019, 08:52:40 PM »

Good Morning America's Lara Spencer did a piece this morning laughing at Prince George doing ballet to much audience laughter.

She's being savaged on Instagram.

Lady Liebe

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6447 on: August 23, 2019, 08:59:06 PM »

I get a page does not exist message so it appears they've taken down.

I've not seen it, but not a wise idea to mock small children learning to dance, royal or not. Who made the video?

I shudder to think what I must looked like during my ballet classes at George's age. My balance even then was not good, and graceful I have never been. I'd have been mortified.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #6448 on: August 23, 2019, 09:15:25 PM »

She's being savaged on Instagram.

She's apologised, but it's cruel to mock kids for their interests, especially in a way that reinforces unhelpful gender roles. Girls can like football, boys can like ballet. Grow up, Lara!

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6449 on: August 23, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »

Ballet is so good for developing muscle and balance. A lot of football players take it here. 
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 [430] 431 432   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: