Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 450   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1683771 times)
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6690 on: December 07, 2020, 04:52:11 AM »

I think if they were just another British couple the kids would go to day school but I am not sure that George at least will not board. Both of his parents boarded and as far as I know they didn't dislike it. It might be a kind of assumption mixed with some class peer pressure. But more than anything I will venture to say that William and Kate are in tune with their kids and if any of them were the kind of independent spirit that would benefit or at least not suffer from going off to boarding school they will let them. Kate seems like a loving but not sentimental mom who can handle separation especially if she knows it could be benefiting her children.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6691 on: December 07, 2020, 12:42:34 PM »

I agree I donít think they will board so young (like Will and his brother did - I think they were around 10?).

But I do think the boys will follow in their fatherís footsteps to Eton. Apparently it was Diana who pushed for Eton for her boys, and if it wasnít a great experience for the brother, I think Will really enjoyed it.

Marlborough would be on the list for Charlotte I would think.

I wonder if W&K being ďpromotedĒ would also influence this? Certainly as P&P of Wales they would work more.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #6692 on: March 14, 2021, 02:06:04 PM »

From KP twitter

This year Motherís Day will be different once again.

Many of us will be apart from our loved ones, but looking forward to a time in the not too distant future when we can give our mother a hug again. But for those experiencing bereavement, today may be particularly challenging.

Each year on Motherís Day, George, Charlotte and Louis make cards remembering their Granny, Diana, for William.

Whatever your circumstances, we are thinking of you this Motherís Day

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #6693 on: March 14, 2021, 02:38:49 PM »

From KP twitter

This year Motherís Day will be different once again.

Many of us will be apart from our loved ones, but looking forward to a time in the not too distant future when we can give our mother a hug again. But for those experiencing bereavement, today may be particularly challenging.

Each year on Motherís Day, George, Charlotte and Louis make cards remembering their Granny, Diana, for William.

Whatever your circumstances, we are thinking of you this Motherís Day

So sweet!

kbart

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6694 on: March 14, 2021, 02:40:31 PM »

Love the mouse ballerina on Charlotte's card. Diana so loved the ballet.
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6695 on: March 14, 2021, 03:00:42 PM »

This is so sweet.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #6696 on: March 14, 2021, 03:53:11 PM »

What a lovely thing for the children to do. How very nice for William, and a way to acknowledge not only his loss, but his memories.

The cards are cute too! 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6697 on: March 14, 2021, 03:55:17 PM »

So lovely!

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Charlotte must be learning cursive right now, when I was first learning cursive I wrote just like her.
whiplashhx

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6698 on: March 14, 2021, 04:07:45 PM »

George Charlotte and Louis baked a cake for mothers day as well.

A new photo of Carole and Kate
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6699 on: March 14, 2021, 04:20:41 PM »

All of this is so lovely. I'm glad for the active and charming KP social media accounts giving us restrained but very intimate glimpses into the Cambridge lives. Charlotte's papa is missing you really tugged at me.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #6700 on: March 14, 2021, 04:27:14 PM »

That's a nice looking Victoria Sandwich Cake. I wonder if they used Mary Berry's recipe.  Smiley

I especially love the pipe cleaner hearts decoration.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6701 on: March 15, 2021, 06:21:28 AM »

All of this is so lovely. I'm glad for the active and charming KP social media accounts giving us restrained but very intimate glimpses into the Cambridge lives. Charlotte's papa is missing you really tugged at me.

Star and agree, those words were very touching.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #6702 on: March 15, 2021, 12:27:11 PM »

They little Cambridgies are so sweet. What a nice gesture to write a card to grandma Diana.

On such days William must be even more glad that he has found a lovely and great children.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6703 on: March 15, 2021, 04:29:27 PM »

The cake and cards are so sweet! It must be so hard for William to know that no matter how many stories he tells his children, they will never care about his mother the way he does. My nieces' other grandma is heaven, and even though my BIL talks about her to them and they like the idea of her and everything, they don't know her at all. That would be a very difficult thing because parents have such a lasting impact on children and it's natural to want to share that love with your children.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6704 on: March 15, 2021, 04:40:08 PM »

Yes indeed it introduces children to the different expressions of love. How do you love someone whom you'll never meet? Can love be one-sided or is there an incoming message that makes it two-sided. Can you love when there is also pain? There are most definitely lessons in here for children to grow into healthy loving adults with both boundaries and a lack of conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 445 446 [447] 448 449 450   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: