Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 407   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1113840 times)
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #5865 on: February 18, 2017, 05:48:51 PM »

I doubt it. George is going to an establishment school, followed by another establishment school, then Eton. Then whatever university he decides to do, and then Sandhurst. I doubt anyone who is not an aristocrat, Middleton, financially or socially connected will be allowed within a ten foot radius. Then his mother, Waity will pick his bride that will not have a personality to outshine Waity.  Sorry if I sound cynical.

I hate to admit if but I think you could be right. But I think it's ironic that the stalker waity (and Chablis ma) could filter out families that could be more relevant to the monarchy (including my own) than the Middleton family... Thanks for upsetting the Applecart,Whiny  Whistle

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #5866 on: February 18, 2017, 05:56:16 PM »

I doubt it. George is going to an establishment school, followed by another establishment school, then Eton. Then whatever university he decides to do, and then Sandhurst. I doubt anyone who is not an aristocrat, Middleton, financially or socially connected will be allowed within a ten foot radius. Then his mother, Waity will pick his bride that will not have a personality to outshine Waity.  Sorry if I sound cynical.

I hate to admit if but I think you could be right. But I think it's ironic that the stalker waity (and Chablis ma) could filter out families that could be more relevant to the monarchy (including my own) than the Middleton family... Thanks for upsetting the Applecart,Whiny  Whistle

I for one would love to see the Midds meet their match in George's future, someone who is even more of a vulture and champion social climber. Give them a taste of their own medicine. I wonder what *they* will say if that really happens.
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #5867 on: February 18, 2017, 06:21:14 PM »

Even the university could be narrowed down to a shortlist of about 6-8 now.  Has to be old, respected and easy for security.
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5868 on: February 18, 2017, 08:00:42 PM »

Or Willnot and Cannot had ruined the monarchy and there will not been any King George. He will be free to do what he likes... Wink
lizzie78

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5869 on: February 19, 2017, 07:17:18 PM »

I really hope for the children's sake that happens. But on the other hand, they will probably end up just like their parents and if they were forced to live semi-formal lives they wouldn't be able to cope.
valentine14

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #5870 on: March 19, 2017, 11:23:52 AM »

Prince George's godfather, the Duke of Westminster, is pictured with his girlfriend Harriet Tomlinson in the Sunday papers.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5871 on: March 20, 2017, 04:37:39 PM »

Prince George's godfather, the Duke of Westminster, is pictured with his girlfriend Harriet Tomlinson in the Sunday papers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/n...tchelor-youngest-10054406
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5872 on: March 21, 2017, 04:28:08 AM »

Mothering Sunday coming up on the 26th. Just a reminder.

Things ain't what they used to be and never were.
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5873 on: March 24, 2017, 05:03:38 PM »

Just saw this on the Kensington Palace Twitter

"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have announced that Prince George will attend Thomas's Battersea School in London from September 2017."
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5874 on: March 24, 2017, 06:01:24 PM »

Great now Future Carole's will know...
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5875 on: March 24, 2017, 07:09:18 PM »

I really hope for the children's sake that happens. But on the other hand, they will probably end up just like their parents and if they were forced to live semi-formal lives they wouldn't be able to cope.

Well it could go either way. They could rebel too like Zara did with her tongue piercing. Anne just let it happen and moved on and then one day Zara took it out.  Now that would be interesting. Speaking of Zara, I do think that little Mia will be kept at arms length as she will give the George and Charlotte "ideas".  You never see pictures of the Cambridge kids with their cousins. Such a shame as they could have such fun.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5876 on: March 24, 2017, 07:11:15 PM »

They keep saying he's down to earth as is the GF. If that is true, he could be a good influence on George. However, it looks as though the new Duke trying out his new position and money. Let's hope the GF is genuine. 
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5877 on: March 24, 2017, 07:43:59 PM »

Strange that this is a trending topic on UK twitter  Crazy

Prince George's new school

Message on Prince George's new school's website: "The Thomas's website is receiving a very high volume of traffic".

https://twitter.com/BBCPe...status/845315147988119552

St Thomas's School in Battersea is in the heart of what's known locally as #nappyvalley - a very aspirational, middle class area of London

https://twitter.com/RE_Da...status/845304907380994050

Fees for St Thomas's are around ?6,000 a term and it is co-educational - 540 pupils from four to 13. Interesting choice for #princegeorge
Georgie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5878 on: March 25, 2017, 02:31:49 AM »

The preparatory school is located a few miles from Kensington Palace, where the family will take up full residence later this year in order to take on more royal duties.
William and Kate said "they are confident George will have a happy and successful start to his education". He will be one of 500 pupils at the ?5,653-a-term school. With their most important rule being to "be kind", the school discourages children from picking a best friend because it can leave others feeling hurt.

https://www.instagram.com...ff/?taken-by=katemidleton
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5879 on: March 25, 2017, 02:37:15 AM »

Basically a different sort of prep school. I find it interesting it's on the other side of the river, sounds like the commute would be a PITA, but would George get security outriders clearing his way every morning and afternoon?
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 407   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: