Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 430   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1383522 times)
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #6210 on: July 23, 2018, 06:28:20 AM »

They probably had a private party days before. Childrens parties are the family's core business after all. If they publize there was a party, 183 stories will come out of "inside" the party. Who were there. Who are his friends, blabla. So can't blame them for keeping that private. And I can't see them check in at a mobile home on the beach of Brighton either. Now the kids can run around more freely. Good for them.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6211 on: July 23, 2018, 09:28:48 AM »

They probably had a private party days before. Childrens parties are the family's core business after all. If they publize there was a party, 183 stories will come out of "inside" the party. Who were there. Who are his friends, blabla. So can't blame them for keeping that private. And I can't see them check in at a mobile home on the beach of Brighton either. Now the kids can run around more freely. Good for them.

Star
Now that he's going to school, he has "only" a few weeks to go on vacation. So I don't blame their parents either. The comment above is right, they have privacy, security and  fun times.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6212 on: July 23, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »

Well I am somewhat unsure what I would advise them to do:
Tell him he will be king? Could be a problem, considering that the continuation of the crown is more than doubtful. Several parts of the kingdom will likely call it a day, when QEII passes, then a lot of others will follow after Charles and it might be quite uncertain if there is anything left after a king William. So perhaps they are waiting?  Angel
Not tell him he is going to become king and let him wonder, what is so special about him and his family that everybody makes such a fuss? I presume, his father learnt he was the second coming even before understanding his role in the succession. That might be the reason why he still believes he is the cats miau.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6213 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:02 PM »

Considering George was the target of an ISIS plot, if William and Kate prefer to keep his childhood somewhat private and his official pictures rather bland, Iím okay with that.

ITA Star
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #6214 on: July 23, 2018, 01:02:51 PM »

I think the picture is absolutely adorable! He has such a cute smile 
anastasia

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6215 on: July 23, 2018, 02:11:15 PM »

I think he is absolutely adorable. The picture made me smile. I do think the brick wall background is a bit strange. Didn't they do a family picture with a tall brick wall on the left side? I seem to recall that. Something about the Cambridges and brick walls.... But George is precious.
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6216 on: July 23, 2018, 02:13:14 PM »

Considering George was the target of an ISIS plot, if William and Kate prefer to keep his childhood somewhat private and his official pictures rather bland, Iím okay with that.

ITA Star

Though I'd love to see more photos, I agree with this. Better that he be safe. What a sweet photo of him - he looks like a regular, happy child.  Smiley
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #6217 on: October 27, 2018, 02:18:12 AM »

Taking after his grandmother! William reveals Prince George has inherited Diana's love of dancing in a rare public conversation about his late mother
Duke of Cambridge, 36, met Junior, 14, one of BBC Radio 1 Teen Heroes of 2018
Spoke about Diana's love of dancing with UK freestyle dance champion
Said Prince George loves dancing and has inherited passion from Diana
Late royal had a childhood ambition to be a dancer with the Royal Ballet 
Chatting to the youngster, William explained: 'George is doing dancing as well, he loves it. And it's kind ofÖ my mother always used to dance, she loved dancing.

'And if it's something you love, you do what you love. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep at it.'
The five-year-old royal is no doubt developing his dancing skills at his school, Thomas's Battersea, where he takes part in a 35-minute ballet lesson each week.

Princess Charlotte is also following in her late grandmother's footsteps by developing her ballet skills.

During a walkabout at Kensington Palace in August 2017 to view tributes left to Princess Diana on the 20th anniversary of her death, Kate told a member of the public Charlotte was learning to dance, saying: 'She absolutely loves it.'
https://www.dailymail.co....-Dianas-love-dancing.html

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6218 on: October 27, 2018, 03:21:12 AM »

Iím not a therapist, so I donít know how healthy it is to have such an idolized view of your mother.
But I thinks itís very sweet. And she was a good dancer!
casie

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6219 on: October 27, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »

I'm glad he's found something he enjoys that's really healthy for him.  Dancing is a great way to be in tune with your body, and that should help George to center and ground himself.
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6220 on: October 27, 2018, 03:59:05 PM »

Congratulations on your 2000 posts, Danifaul!  Star
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #6221 on: October 30, 2018, 05:02:54 AM »

Congratulations on your 2000 posts, Danifaul!  Star
thank you  Hug   Star

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6222 on: October 30, 2018, 03:57:17 PM »

Wow 2000 posts!! Awesome!!  Icecream Icecream
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #6223 on: October 30, 2018, 10:31:29 PM »

I think I could see a little shy smile on George's face as he walked with head down to the hospital entrance.

I really think he's just extremely shy - and that's alright. He's still only 4 years old!

A sensitive child - and gorgeous. A four-year-old can't be expected to engage with the press!
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6224 on: October 30, 2018, 11:07:18 PM »

Taking after his grandmother! William reveals Prince George has inherited Diana's love of dancing in a rare public conversation about his late mother
Duke of Cambridge, 36, met Junior, 14, one of BBC Radio 1 Teen Heroes of 2018
Spoke about Diana's love of dancing with UK freestyle dance champion
Said Prince George loves dancing and has inherited passion from Diana
Late royal had a childhood ambition to be a dancer with the Royal Ballet 
Chatting to the youngster, William explained: 'George is doing dancing as well, he loves it. And it's kind ofÖ my mother always used to dance, she loved dancing.

'And if it's something you love, you do what you love. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Keep at it.'
The five-year-old royal is no doubt developing his dancing skills at his school, Thomas's Battersea, where he takes part in a 35-minute ballet lesson each week.

Princess Charlotte is also following in her late grandmother's footsteps by developing her ballet skills.

During a walkabout at Kensington Palace in August 2017 to view tributes left to Princess Diana on the 20th anniversary of her death, Kate told a member of the public Charlotte was learning to dance, saying: 'She absolutely loves it.'
https://www.dailymail.co....-Dianas-love-dancing.html

Thankfully this means both Cambridge children will have better posture then their mother!  Thumb up
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 430   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: