Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 424   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1338651 times)
Michelle0187

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6300 on: April 15, 2019, 01:04:39 AM »

They went one year at Houghton, without William, of course. It's all playing happy families for the cameras. Otherwise, if they didn't want these photos shown, they wouldn't be published. And if they were published, the press agencies etc would be sued.

He’s never sued or threatened to if his family have been pictured there in the past. It looks like a regular family outing to me. I do understand why some refuse to see it that way.

emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6301 on: April 15, 2019, 01:18:31 AM »

Too bad Charlotte couldn’t wear jeans like Mia but maybe she didn’t want to??

My 3 year old daughter would wear a party dress to bed if I let her. At least Charlotte looks comfortable and modern.

My daughter was the same..... she once said to me, she couldn’t wear the pants I suggested because she “wouldn’t look beautiful”  Whistle I had to get very creative with warm dresses and tights! TBH she still mostly wears dresses now! So maybe Charlotte is one of those children.

I don’t think this is entirely a “stunt”, as they often attend these sorts of events with the Tindalls..... Will and Zara have always been very close, and its nice to see their kids together like this.

But, it is also VERY well timed  Lolipop
thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6302 on: April 15, 2019, 02:58:14 AM »

Gosh these kids are so cute (both the Cambridges and the Tindalls)  Icecream It seems the families are close, which is awesome.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6303 on: April 15, 2019, 03:40:42 AM »

a question:

why does Kate's hands looks scrubbed all the time...like red- raw scrubbed all the time.

has anyone else noticed this too ? Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6304 on: April 15, 2019, 04:03:22 AM »

a question:

why does Kate's hands looks scrubbed all the time...like red- raw scrubbed all the time.

G Blink

Scrubbing floors, washing dishes, scrubbing pots and pans, hand-washing the children's clothes to get rid of grass stains, etc.  You know:  all the stuff ordinary mothers and housewives do.  She's just one of us, after all.  Normal Kate.  And don't forget all that digging in the potato garden.  Tongue
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6305 on: April 15, 2019, 04:12:49 AM »

Prob that same reason sne has bandaids on her fingers all the time
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6306 on: April 15, 2019, 04:13:33 AM »

a question:

G Blink

Scrubbing floors, washing dishes, scrubbing pots and pans, hand-washing the children's clothes to get rid of grass stains, etc.  You know:  all the stuff ordinary mothers and housewives do.  She's just one of us, after all.  Normal Kate.  And don't forget all that digging in the potato garden.  Tongue

yup. all that scrubbing could not take out that 'damned spot' , eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBoJTFQMQZM

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6307 on: April 15, 2019, 07:17:45 AM »

a question:
G Blink

My mother asked me this all the time about my hands. Just don't have the plumpness in my hands. Always have a bottle of hand lotion (summer) or a tube of hand cream (winter) near the sinks in bathroom and kitchen to keep the water in the tissues but it doesn't always work. I reminded her that her favorite aunt has similar hands and she conceded that 'it is what it is.'  I do a lot of craft arts that can take the oil/moisture out of the skin & make sure I have creams/lotions to use when I need them. But yeah, it can look bad. So...can't see anything wrong about the condition of  K's hands. 
Thinking

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6308 on: April 15, 2019, 07:34:05 AM »

these children are really the best part of their parents 

And so it is right now.  When the children get older they show what parts of the parent they will emulate as adults. It is interesting to watch the transition.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6309 on: April 15, 2019, 07:36:53 AM »

How nice to see George dressed like a normal five year old and not Little Lord Fauntleroy

Must admit I thought this too when viewing these photos. I wondered how much he disliked looking like Little Lord Fauntleroy in the wedding photos and did it just because Mama said he had to. It's nice to see him in ordinary kid clothes at this event.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6310 on: April 15, 2019, 07:42:38 AM »

Too bad Charlotte couldn’t wear jeans like Mia but maybe she didn’t want to?

My very girly niece has turned into very casual (no skirts or dresses) middle-school girl and it was an amazing transformation. When asked why she has abandoned her skirts, dresses, tights, and other girly accessories she said 'it's too much work and nobody notices now.' Her audience is different: no moms, just peers. She is the same happy, lovely and smart girl in the 'new' clothing.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6311 on: April 15, 2019, 08:01:49 AM »

Mostly likely staged but very subtle...the best PR is.  I just had this conservation [sic] with my mother about recent photos of the Queen riding and Philip carriage driving at Windsor.  Two out sets of very subtle PR photos the Cambridge's are re-enforcing the peaceful family unit (that gets along with others) and the Queen and Philip's show that both are still in good health and enjoying life.  This is how you do effective PR...others should take note.    ...

These are the sorts of pictures that the majority of people connect to because they look like their own family photos of similar outings. I suppose that Kate has fond memories of fairs and events that feature activities that are attractive to children, remind her of her childhood and want her children to experience that. (Will not so much but he goes along.)

Many of the pictures are uncredited. W&K know that when they attend a public event like this one they'll be photographed, just as I expect to be photographed at a public event. There is no control over that. And it is that sense of seeing them in an unguarded moment, much as we've seen ourselves at events, that makes them seem more like 'us.' And that is the hook that makes the connection to the populace. W&K should take advantage of that more often than they do. It is their generation and the one younger than them that they need connect to when/if Will becomes king.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6312 on: April 15, 2019, 08:04:28 AM »

Sorry for the multiple postings. It's tax-filing day on Monday and haven't been following the posts as I usually do.
It's been an interesting set of posts to read. Thanks to all.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6313 on: April 15, 2019, 12:13:08 PM »

How nice to see George dressed like a normal five year old and not Little Lord Fauntleroy

Must admit I thought this too when viewing these photos. I wondered how much he disliked looking like Little Lord Fauntleroy in the wedding photos and did it just because Mama said he had to. It's nice to see him in ordinary kid clothes at this event.

To be fair, it’s generally the bride who chooses all the outfits for the bridal party. Mama would have little say.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #6314 on: April 15, 2019, 03:00:02 PM »

a question:

G Blink

Scrubbing floors, washing dishes, scrubbing pots and pans, hand-washing the children's clothes to get rid of grass stains, etc.  You know:  all the stuff ordinary mothers and housewives do.  She's just one of us, after all.  Normal Kate.  And don't forget all that digging in the potato garden.  Tongue
Exactly, that hard work is taking so much from her... all those... 1/2 events a month, 3 hours top. It's a lot... 
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421] 422 423 424   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: