Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 450   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1681920 times)
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #6675 on: December 06, 2020, 06:58:04 AM »

They are picking on a child. *shaking my head*

https://www.dailymail.co....rtraying-spoilt-brat.html
Ditto, jolene! The tone of Gary Janetti's posts has changed. Parodying adult public figures is par for the course. Picking on kids is beyond the pale. It seems to be Royal Open Season on Netflix and HBO. Janetti kicked wit out the door when the wads of cash rolled in. Shame on him! This is bullying.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 07:14:12 AM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #6676 on: December 06, 2020, 02:06:14 PM »

That's just plain wrong. I thought most of Janetti's stuff was funny but this isn't funny, he's abusing a defenseless 7-year-old for profit. Not okay. Thumb down

Absolutely.

Wow ! This makes me want to punch whoever participated to that.  Thumb down This really makes me angry.

And Sophie Turner and Orlando Bloom - WTF they're doing here ! - being themselves parents of young children!!! Have they both so much trouble to find acting jobs that they found publicly bullying children is acceptable as long it gives them a paycheck ?

I would have no problem with that kind of cartoon IF they had created some fictional characters, but this...  Dead Ranting

lynaH

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6677 on: December 06, 2020, 03:38:20 PM »

Someone has made a petition to stop the show, on the theory that bullying a child is wrong, especially if one of his classmates finds out and teases him for it.
Anyone want to sign?

https://www.change.org/p/...tti-s-new-show-the-prince
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #6678 on: December 06, 2020, 08:17:29 PM »

That's just plain wrong. I thought most of Janetti's stuff was funny but this isn't funny, he's abusing a defenseless 7-year-old for profit. Not okay. Thumb down

Absolutely.

Wow ! This makes me want to punch whoever participated to that.  Thumb down This really makes me angry.

And Sophie Turner and Orlando Bloom - WTF they're doing here ! - being themselves parents of young children!!! Have they both so much trouble to find acting jobs that they found publicly bullying children is acceptable as long it gives them a paycheck ?

I would have no problem with that kind of cartoon IF they had created some fictional characters, but this...  Dead Ranting

Time to bring out some Scillian curses out on Turner, Bloom, and Janetti!  (I'm on a Golden Girls kick...)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 08:22:37 PM by genegal43 » Logged

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6679 on: December 06, 2020, 08:29:41 PM »

I find it very disturbing that Prince George is being portrayed in this manner and that creator Gary Janetti hopes that George will have a "sense of humor" about the series.  Snare George is seven and like any other child on this planet does not deserve to be depicted in this manner.  This show will portray him cursing at and bullying others which goes against everything he's been taught at school and very likely at home. IMVHO  he's not going to have developed an adult sense of humor at this stage in his life in order to "appreciate" the dialogue and scenarios. Ranting
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6680 on: December 06, 2020, 08:51:35 PM »

The cheapest shot of course is to accuse people of having no sense of humour, if they can't find your gutter level insults funny.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #6681 on: December 06, 2020, 08:54:46 PM »

Absolutely.

Time to bring out some Scillian curses out on Turner, Bloom, and Janetti!  (I'm on a Golden Girls kick...)

I'm starting season four of my Designing Women kick. I would like to give them a good Julia Sugarbaker dressing down. 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
lynaH

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6682 on: December 06, 2020, 10:03:22 PM »

The cheapest shot of course is to accuse people of having no sense of humour, if they can't find your gutter level insults funny.
Children are not supposed to have a sense of humor about these things. They are supposed to be childish. It's in the name.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6683 on: December 06, 2020, 10:19:42 PM »

Absolutely.

I'm starting season four of my Designing Women kick. I would like to give them a good Julia Sugarbaker dressing down. 
  Star Banana For this you deserve a vintage pair of shoulder pads and a full can of Aquanet.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6684 on: December 06, 2020, 10:22:30 PM »

Absolutely.

Star Banana For this you deserve a vintage pair of shoulder pads and a full can of Aquanet.

Jumping Star
Bunnyette

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6685 on: December 07, 2020, 01:14:04 AM »

Making fun of the adults, fine but making fun of children is never good.  I hope nobody broadcasts this cruel bullying sadly money rules these days.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6686 on: December 07, 2020, 01:39:03 AM »

lynaH makes a good point about a classmate possibly bullying him over it. George is already a target due to his family. This gives mean kids ammunition.

I wonder what the Cambridges do when the children are high school age (14 years and up)? I can't see them going to boarding school before that age. Don't think Kate would be okay with it. Eton?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 01:48:56 AM by jolene » Logged
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6687 on: December 07, 2020, 03:57:48 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go to boarding school at all. There are some excellent schools in London e.g. Westminster, St Pauls (yes both of these 'churches' have schools and they are both excellent).

I can see the Cambridge children being educated at day schools in London rather than being sent away.

Louise and James have been educated at day schools near Windsor (as was Beatrice) and Mike Tindall has indicated that he and Zara have no intention of sending Mia and/or Lena away to boarding school. I do think this next generation will be educated totally at day schools, unless one of them really wants to board.

If William and Catherine did decide on the boarding school route I would think Marlborough over Eton as Marlborough is where Catherine herself went and it is co-ed so no need to have Charlotte at a different school to her brothers.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #6688 on: December 07, 2020, 04:36:29 AM »

Absolutely.

Jumping Star

For good measure we can send the Urkel kid after them too.  Did I do that, when a boat load of animation gets destroyed too... Ranting

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6689 on: December 07, 2020, 04:38:06 AM »

Thomasís is opening a senior school so they may end up going there.  

Otherwise I agree with you luvcharles...99% sure they choose a London day school and if not then a coed boarding school.
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 450   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: