Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince George of Cambridge - NEWS/Photos  (Read 1667258 times)
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6705 on: March 15, 2021, 10:06:46 PM »

I think the most important thing is that William keeps talking about his mum, showing as little tears as possible.

I lost my grandparents by the time I was 7, and I never met my grandad. But my mum has always been so open about sharing memories and stories, and in a small way they've become like my memories too. But whenever she cried about her parents while I was a child I wouldn't talk about them unless she brought them up as I was fearful of upsetting her. So through her being able to share funny stories or remarking similar traits I have to them, we've got to a really lovely stage where we can talk about them without getting too visibly upset, whilst also having times where the grief just hits.

This looks like quite a fun activity, with there being dialogue about Williams mum and how he feels. The kids (and Kate) are learning about their grandmother from someone who knew her the best, and are developing an emotional connection through a creative, thematic exercise like card making. It also helps to normalise these feelings of love and loss (if they can ever be normalised, I mean that its allowing an openness and breaking the taboo of talking about a deceased person which was once a popular approach).

And believe me, you can definitely grieve for someone you've never met. Also grieve for the fact you never got the chance to meet them.

I also like the dress Carole is wearing, I know it would be a fashion trend at the time, but it reminds me of the dress William's mother wore when she left hospital, with the beckoned and shape. It looks like Carole is pregnant with Pippa too perhaps? And definitely a lot of Louis in young Kate, also Charlotte too, who I always think of as William 2.0
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6706 on: March 16, 2021, 06:40:30 AM »

^ beautifully put, SvenskaSarah  Star
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #6707 on: July 11, 2021, 10:45:07 PM »

I know we are posting about this in the Will & Kate thread, but it's George himself stealing the show so I thought I'd give him the credit in his own thread.

He's adorable, whether he's belting out God Save the Queen or hugging Mom, and that suit! 

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6708 on: July 11, 2021, 11:10:12 PM »

Will grabbed him up for a hug first. 
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6709 on: July 12, 2021, 07:54:45 AM »

Star ^ delightful to see those hugs!  
LadyBunion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #6710 on: July 12, 2021, 12:06:58 PM »

those hugs were just adorable - long may they continue.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6711 on: July 12, 2021, 12:21:41 PM »

The hugs were adorable But I also loved how William gave him lots of support after the devastating loss. William is a great father, celebrating the good moments, and supporting his kid during heartbreak Thumb up

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6712 on: July 12, 2021, 12:58:02 PM »

Cute video of the reaction to the goal on the Hello website:

https://www.hellomagazine...-rare-display/?viewas=amp

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6713 on: July 12, 2021, 02:47:09 PM »

George is getting a lot of "he's the face of us all" press for the first time, both the ecstasy and the agony.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6714 on: July 12, 2021, 04:20:00 PM »

It's so nice to see his cute personality since we get a lot of still photos of him looking serious and contemplative. William's reaction was nice too very authentic and enthusiastic. Cute family.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6715 on: July 12, 2021, 05:14:09 PM »

The best part of the video was how they are naturally affectionate, those reactions and higs were so genuine Cute

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6716 on: July 12, 2021, 07:20:43 PM »

That video is adorable! I loved seeing his reactions and how close he is to both his parents. William and Kate are doing an amazing job raising him.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6717 on: July 21, 2021, 11:38:46 PM »

Birthday photo of George is out and for the first time ever, all I see is William. The expression on his face is all his dad.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6718 on: July 21, 2021, 11:43:16 PM »

Birthday photo of George is out and for the first time ever, all I see is William. The expression on his face is all his dad.

I came here to say this!!  There was a discussion in the William thread about how those Windsor genes always seem to out themselves, and they are already doing it in George.  His mouth/teeth are all William.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #6719 on: July 21, 2021, 11:43:47 PM »

Birthday photo of Prince George.

I see a hint of his great Uncle Earl Spencer, but I do agree we're seeing a bit more of William.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 11:49:24 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: