Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royals and Celebs in the same outfit  (Read 88374 times)
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: June 30, 2017, 08:31:14 PM »

Princess Elizabeth (her grandmothers birthday) and Pippa (honeymooning in Australia) wearing the same Maje dress

« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 08:47:06 PM by Coya » Logged

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: June 30, 2017, 08:36:35 PM »

Elizabeth looks surprising good! The dress suits her wonderfully.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2017, 07:21:43 PM »

Elizabeth wins this competition, though to be honest I would have liked her to wear Pippas shoes. They don't look quite so boring "court- shoe-ish" and younger and hipper.
In any case she is absolutely lovely.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2017, 04:59:58 PM »

Well found/seen by PeDe  Thumb up

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2018, 03:24:20 PM »

At the Art of Elysium Gala, the actress Vanessa Hudgens was wearing a really similar dress to the one which Sofia of Sweden was wearing in December. The dress that Vanessa Hudgens is wearing is by  Alberta Ferretti, the one Sofia of Sweden was wearing is by Philosophy-Lorenzo Serafini (still Alberta Ferretti brand). Basically it is a different version of the same dress. IMO the yellow one is way better.
Giulia Bevilacqua also wore the exact same dress Sofia was wearing.

Vanessa Hudgens

Giulia Bevilacqua

Sofia

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2018, 03:29:00 PM »

At the Art of Elysium Gala, the actress Vanessa Hudgens was wearing a really similar dress to the one which Sofia of Sweden was wearing in December. The dress that Vanessa Hudgens is wearing is by  Alberta Ferretti, the one Sofia of Sweden was wearing is by Philosophy-Lorenzo Serafini (still Alberta Ferretti brand). Basically it is a different version of the same dress. IMO the yellow one is way better.

Vanessa Hudgens

Giulia Bevilacqua

Sofia

The yellow one seems to be better made though and the green one like the budget version...
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »

Both the yellow (my favourite) and green dress are gorgeous. Just not on Sofia. She really looks very bad here. This is NOT her shade of green, to be sure, and the lipstick isnít helping. Also, it looks terrible with the light blue.

I have much the same colouring as Sofia (only with brown eyes) and this is a colour Iíd NEVER wear (even when I love it). It makes her look like sick, unbaked dough.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2018, 03:40:04 PM »

Plus, Vanessa's is fitted perfectly for her   Coffee girl's looks off the rack.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »

Maybe?

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2018, 07:47:56 PM »

No, same same but different. Mares pleats at the neckline all go same direction, while Snakes go criss cross (those from left side go below those from right side).

Most probably Mares' is some high end Prada thing, while Snakes' is a High Street copy (better looking in the boob area).
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2018, 08:09:17 PM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Giulia Bevilacqua

Sofia

The yellow dress Vanessa Hudgens wore looks the best. Dress, color, style, hairdo, pose...everything looks perfect together. Others pale in comparision, especially Sofia who looks like a little girl trying to look sophisticated [but failing]. Besides her dress's color makes her look sickly pale, she should have choosen warmer shades.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2018, 10:38:00 PM »

At the Art of Elysium Gala, the actress Vanessa Hudgens was wearing a really similar dress to the one which Sofia of Sweden was wearing in December. The dress that Vanessa Hudgens is wearing is by  Alberta Ferretti, the one Sofia of Sweden was wearing is by Philosophy-Lorenzo Serafini (still Alberta Ferretti brand). Basically it is a different version of the same dress. IMO the yellow one is way better.

Vanessa Hudgens

Giulia Bevilacqua

Sofia

The yellow dress Vanessa Hudgens wore looks the best. Dress, color, style, hairdo, pose...everything looks perfect together. Others pale in comparision, especially Sofia who looks like a little girl trying to look sophisticated [but failing]. Besides her dress's color makes her look sickly pale, she should have choosen warmer shades.
Sophia's looks like she ordered the dress from a chinese copy store. You know those that post pictures of the celebs like Hudgens and offer the dress for $49,99 plus shipping and handling...Never works... Halo

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Oh_Caroline

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2018, 11:47:11 PM »

At the Art of Elysium Gala, the actress Vanessa Hudgens was wearing a really similar dress to the one which Sofia of Sweden was wearing in December. The dress that Vanessa Hudgens is wearing is by  Alberta Ferretti, the one Sofia of Sweden was wearing is by Philosophy-Lorenzo Serafini (still Alberta Ferretti brand). Basically it is a different version of the same dress. IMO the yellow one is way better.

Vanessa Hudgens

Giulia Bevilacqua

Sofia

Sophia's looks like she ordered the dress from a chinese copy store. You know those that post pictures of the celebs like Hudgens and offer the dress for $49,99 plus shipping and handling...Never works... Halo

Star For the longest I could not believe a professional put this together.   Copy store is spot on.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2018, 01:38:23 AM »

The yellow dress on Vanessa is IMO the best, but perhaps that is also because of the belt.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: January 19, 2018, 10:29:36 PM »

Queen Rania and Bella Hadid in same Fendi jacket (fall-winter 2017/2018)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: