Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra in Trouble  (Read 47288 times)
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 09:12:40 PM »

I respectfully disagree with you Fairy.  Smiley I find it absolutely ridiculous that a woman like Alex who is healthy and educated is living off the money of her ex husband. I also don't think this particular divorce was Joachim kicking Alex out; I think it was a question of Alex wanting out and Joachim agreeing - especially considering she was already seeing Martin.

There's nothing wrong with her, this is pure laziness and mooching, IMO - go get a job, Alex! Even though you'te sons are royal, you're not anymore. I find it very unnecessary that we have to pay for someone who isn't royal anymore.

Well spoken Star
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 09:14:03 PM »

I think this request is fair. Alex (and her husband) should not live by the Danish taxpayers' money.

The only problem is that should have create a scandal far sooner. The DRF is far too protected, they should be reminded their duty towards the Danes isn't to waste money, the citizens are the ones who work hard to win their daily bred. The RF in general lacks of respect toward the people. 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 09:20:40 PM »

well she still have some official patroanges left, she is actively involved in:

Danish Association of the Blind

Danish Committee for UNICEF

Danish National Girls Choir / DR

Danish Parkinson’s Disease Association

North Sea Oceanarium

Odense Zoo

Randers Rainforest

The Danish Animal Society

The Danish Cristian Daycarecenter

The Danish Infant Death Association

The English-Speaking Union of Denmark

The Swedish Villa Foundation

The Tinderbox – A Community Center for Children

and since 2007, she joined the Danish board of directors of Ferring Pharmaceuticals =  "Countess Alexandra gets a million dollar job" (Grevinde Alexandra får millionjob), MSN Gossip, 26. september 2007

here more info > > > > Wiki Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a multinational pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development and marketing of drugs for use in human medicine. It was founded by Frederik Paulsen Sr in Malmö, Sweden, in 1950, initially as the Nordiska Hormon Laboratoriet, renamed Ferring in 1954. A ferring in Frisian is a person from the island Föhr off the western coast of Germany. Mr. Paulsen's family originates from that island.

The first major breakthrough was the synthetic production of oxytocin and vasopressin in 1961. With further growth and expansion, the headquarters moved to Copenhagen, Denmark, and subsequently to Saint-Prex, Switzerland. In February 2012, the company held over 4,500 employees with manufacturing facilities in Europe, South America, China and was also building two new facilities in the US and in India. Products are used in reproductive health, gastroenterology, urology, orthopeadics and endocrinology.

In 2007 Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg joined the Danish board of directors of Ferring Pharmaceuticals. In 2012, Ferring Pharmaceuticals funded the Ferring Research Infertility and Gynaecology Grant (FRIGGA).

Languages: Countess Alexandra’s native language is English, but the Countess learned Danish very swiftly after having moved to Denmark. In addition, the Countess speaks German and French.

She seems to have a secretary, who comes in 2 x a week (at least she had one in 2010)

Julie Vibe Michelsen is in fact started as director of Internet portal Downtown.
Internet site opened Friday where Julie Vibe Michelsen had been a manager for a week, but despite his new job as director is Julie still employed as Countess Alexandra's private secretary.

- Yes, I am with Alexandra two days a week where I help her calendar, emails, letters, meetings and contacts with the press. I put Alexandra very high, so it was a prerequisite for the job that I could work for her, says Julie Vibe Michelsen, which now has a more private access to the Countess. Alexandra and Julie is in fact also sisters, as Julie in five years is the girlfriend of Mads, who is the younger brother of Martin Jørgensen, Alexandra is married. http://www.billedbladet.d...ark/grevinde-alexandra-13

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 09:34:35 PM »

There are three issues, I have with this.

1. Alex signed a prenup securing her a house and a lump sum in case of divorce. She's perfectly entitled to recieving this regardles of whomever wanted the divorce, of what it cost Joachim, of her possibly cheating -whatever. She was MADE to sign a prenup, she got what the prenup said was her right to get.

2. The DRF washed her off on the Danish population. It's not like Alex would get her money if the DRF wasn't interested in her getting money from the state instead of them. IMO the real issue is the greed of the DRF and how the Danish politicians hardly ever say no to the DRF.

3. I feel really uncomfortable with the way Trine is dealing with this question - not because I think it shouldn't be discussed or questioned or debated, but the whole debate turns into a debate about Alex: at times it's very ugly, semi-racist, very misogynistic and most of all it deflects from the real issue: that the DRF viped her off on the people. I realyl wish Trine would focus on that instead of the focus on Alex.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 09:53:49 PM »

Maria, those are my sentiments exactly. I think the scandal is that the DRF foists the financial responsibility off to the taxpayer. Not Alex' conduct.
That Alex should be contributing to her own lifestyle esp since it would be very easy for her is clear. But it is not her fault that the money comes from the taxpayers. That was the DRF's doing.
Christina, there are always those that wiggle themselves out of their responsibilities, either ex-husbands that live very handsomely while their exes and children try desperately to make ends meet or spouses that let their exes bleed to death by demanding money and funds that are exorbitant. I am sorry your ex didn't own up, good riddance, I'd say. But it does hurt, doesn't it?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 09:57:56 PM »

I'm sick of hearing about this.

Alex didn't dream up this settlement on her alone. The DRF agreed to this settlement. The Danish Government of the day agreed to this settlement. The Danish flipping Parliament VOTED in favour of this settlement.

It pisses me off something chronic that Alex gets blamed for the settlement where there were 101 people along the way who had the opportunity to stand up and say that this was some seriously messed up sh*t. But no, Alex is the one to blame.

Dead

Apologies for ranting.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 09:59:38 PM »

Jumping

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 10:00:32 PM »

Maria, those are my sentiments exactly. I think the scandal is that the DRF foists the financial responsibility off to the taxpayer. Not Alex' conduct.
That Alex should be contributing to her own lifestyle esp since it would be very easy for her is clear. But it is not her fault that the money comes from the taxpayers. That was the DRF's doing.
Christina, there are always those that wiggle themselves out of their responsibilities, either ex-husbands that live very handsomely while their exes and children try desperately to make ends meet or spouses that let their exes bleed to death by demanding money and funds that are exorbitant. I am sorry your ex didn't own up, good riddance, I'd say. But it does hurt, doesn't it?
I agree that Alex should certainly receive what she is legally entitled to receive, but there should be some cut off point.
Yes Fairy, however I got my own back. I befriended his wife and it has scared him somewhat haha.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 10:00:53 PM »

what does this mean:

If the Countess achieves an average age of a Danish woman, she will have cost us more than 100 million dollars before she has finished soaking up the sun. Act on annuities for Princess Alexandra, signed by Crown Prince Frederik November 24, 2004, is one of the largest royal and political scandals in recent times.

why did Fred have to sign? So that the contract is kept up, even after D&D parting?

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 10:01:46 PM »

Maria and fairy  Star Star

Someone asked about J&A at F&M's wedding earlier in the thread and about a divorce. The DRF signed the papers for Alex's home the DAY that F&M got married.

J&A's divorce was well-planned and months in the making. By the time they announced it was just simply a case of letting the public know.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
devin22

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »

I'm sick of hearing about this.

Alex didn't dream up this settlement on her alone. The DRF agreed to this settlement. The Danish Government of the day agreed to this settlement. The Danish flipping Parliament VOTED in favour of this settlement.

It pisses me off something chronic that Alex gets blamed for the settlement where there were 101 people along the way who had the opportunity to stand up and say that this was some seriously messed up sh*t. But no, Alex is the one to blame.

Dead

Apologies for ranting.

Thank You!!  Jumping
sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 11:46:16 PM »

Maria and fairy  Star Star

Someone asked about J&A at F&M's wedding earlier in the thread and about a divorce. The DRF signed the papers for Alex's home the DAY that F&M got married.

J&A's divorce was well-planned and months in the making. By the time they announced it was just simply a case of letting the public know.

Thank you.  Star

sleepyvalentina

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 11:52:20 PM »

I completely agree with you that you as Danes should not have to pay for her.
I just think that when the bridal couple agreed upon a certain way of life, this should not be denied to her after the marriage (for whatever reason) ended.
I think that the second the marriage ended, the entire affair moved into private territory. It is Joachim's duty now, not Denmark's.
But I stand with my opinion, I find it sad, that she is the one who gets all the blame, is accused of laziness and leeching, while Mr. Royal gets free again.
In any divorce the party with the bigger fortune and higher income has to pay some sort of settlement for the other party unless specified otherwise in the prenup. In many cases those settlements are a bitch either for the poor chap who has to pay more than he can afford or for the poor spouse that suddenly finds herself penniless, because she had been replaced by a newer model.
Alas, in the royal case Jokke can have his cake and eat it daily.
I agree that it is Joachim's duty to pay for Alex, and it always was. I also agree about the certain way of life not being denied, but, let's face it. When most people get divorced, that is usually what happens. The standard of living drops. No settlement here in Aussieland either, at least not when I got divorced. My ex pays me child maintenance, which incidentally he neglected to pay for about five years, and that cuts out at the age of 18. That might seem fair, but when children go on to study, do apprenticeships etc, and still live at home and rely on the parents financially, believe me that is an unfair law.

It is unfair. US laws vary state by state, but where I'm from, courts usually mandate support continues through four years of college. I personally wouldn't have been able to get a college degree if not for this. That money put a roof over my head so I could use my income from my full-time job to pay my tuition and expenses. 

Schockobaerin

Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 01:39:14 AM »

Doesnt DRF have enough money to pay their own bills?? I found it extremally mean, that rich people gets more money from the taxpayer, and that people who are jobless, searching for a job, studying etc, are seen like leeches who bled the system... It isnt about time, that this have an end?? To be a royal is a privilege not something dear God told you to do... They do royals duties and represent the country, so it is fair that they get paid, and well paid... BUT, that the Taxpayer has to pay  for something so personal, like the Luxus villa and life from the exwife and her boytoy, of the second son of the Queen.. that is plain robbery.. Denmark doesnt belong to them, and the taxpayer fund isnt their piggy bank, they work, they get paid, and if they dont like it, just follow auntie Anne-Marie´s example, just quit! (well she was fired from her position).. Corruption at its finest....
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 01:47:37 AM »

Star LS and Maria.

Maria or anyone who is Danish could you answer me this, please?

Do you think Trine is using Alex as a metaphor/figure to attack when in fact she is really attacking MEdiana?

If so, can't she just attack MEdiana straight out?Huh???

Tak

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: