Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra in Trouble  (Read 47278 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2013, 12:31:25 AM »

I like Trine. She's - IMO - very smart and a good writer. She writes about the DRF is a very blod manner - lots of people in DK knows what Trine knows but they don't have the balls to write it. She does however use certain tricks to get attention and it's not - again IMO - that pretty. I guess it's hard to avoid if you're that kind of writer. Also I think she simply doesn't like Alex, which is fair enough. I do think she's blind to the racism in using the "duchess from Hong Kong". Most in Denmark will be blind to that one. Sadly Dead
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2013, 07:45:19 PM »

Sorry for the OT, but does anyone know what Bene's apanage is?  She seems to do several engagements in Denmark every month...
She gets  1,1 mio. kr from Margrethe's money.
Thanks for the info, Jazzy Star
aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2013, 07:52:40 PM »

does trine give interviews? on her books, articles or simple opinions of the drf.
Cheesy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2013, 08:07:52 PM »

Is Alexandra paid by the taxpayer or by Joachim?

I wouldnt be getting my knickers in a knot over "countess from Hong Kong" as being racist, its just a description

IMO she should get a job
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:22:49 PM by Cheesy » Logged
aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2013, 08:13:02 PM »

I wouldnt be getting my knockers in a knot over "countess from Hong Kong" as being racist, its just a description

IMO she should get a job
ita cheesy. nice name btw. both
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2013, 08:15:45 PM »

I don't understand what's wrong with criticizing Alex she's an ex and does not deserves money from the state

also she should actually work for a living

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »

I like Trine. She's - IMO - very smart and a good writer. She writes about the DRF is a very blod manner - lots of people in DK knows what Trine knows but they don't have the balls to write it. She does however use certain tricks to get attention and it's not - again IMO - that pretty. I guess it's hard to avoid if you're that kind of writer. Also I think she simply doesn't like Alex, which is fair enough. I do think she's blind to the racism in using the "duchess from Hong Kong". Most in Denmark will be blind to that one. Sadly Dead

I think alot of people use phrases like that unthinkingly.  There is absolutely no reason for her to use that phrase except as a slur. What does Alex's homeland have to do with her receiving money from the Danes.  Other than the implication that Alex is a foreigner stealing kroner. 

If the Danes really want to rid themselves of a slurper, they ought to look at Mary.  Every year, her expenses grow, but her calendar doesn't.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »

malmarya stands above the law  Real mad
Cheesy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2013, 08:23:28 PM »

I wouldnt be getting my knockers in a knot over "countess from Hong Kong" as being racist, its just a description

IMO she should get a job
ita cheesy. nice name btw. both

Thanks, aravis,  Star right back at ya !
Cheesy
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2013, 08:25:17 PM »

I think alot of people use phrases like that unthinkingly.  There is absolutely no reason for her to use that phrase except as a slur. What does Alex's homeland have to do with her receiving money from the Danes.  Other than the implication that Alex is a foreigner stealing kroner. 

If the Danes really want to rid themselves of a slurper, they ought to look at Mary.  Every year, her expenses grow, but her calendar doesn't.

but Mary is actually married to the Crownprince (for now), but IMO  it seems Alexandra does nothing to earn her money.
aravis

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2013, 08:28:47 PM »

thank you cheesy  like the "for now" part. it gives us all hope
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2013, 08:34:22 PM »

I wouldnt be getting my knickers in a knot over "countess from Hong Kong" as being racist, its just a description

IMO she should get a job

Well we all see things differently.  Those who perceive racism in that comment aren't simply getting their knickers in a knot. 
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2013, 08:46:56 PM »

It's a comment I wouldn't have made
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2013, 08:52:24 PM »

Alex still has patronages that she supports so she does 'work'.  Well, as hard as any of them work.  Which is not very much.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2013, 08:54:23 PM »

but Mary is actually married to the Crownprince (for now), but IMO  it seems Alexandra does nothing to earn her money.

"Seems" would be the key word here. She does work, not very much but she does work. The whole problem is - I'm repeating myself - the DRF not so much Alexandra herself. IMO it's sort of tacky to go after Alex only. Giving her a nickname doesn't help - it cheapens the cause.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: