Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume  (Read 1876 times)
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« on: November 08, 2021, 01:52:44 PM »

Although turning 40 in a few days, poor Gui is the only adult heir who hasn't got his own thread on RD. So I started this one as a birthday present for him.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 10:47:20 PM »

Let's start populating this new thread for an heir who is not allowed a normal celebration  Wink

Today Guillaume together Mr. Franz Fayot, Minister of the Economy, visited the Luxembourg company CERATIZIT specializing in carbide products and solutions. CERATIZIT celebrates its 100th anniversary this year.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 01:00:26 AM »

I look at these pictures and the word "affable" comes to mind.  He seems to be really growing into his role (and himself) and it's nice.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 01:23:40 AM »

Some men are late bloomers and, frankly, it sometimes takes the love of a good wife and the joys of parenthood to bring them into full and happy adulthood. I think he is a case in point. A totally new man these days.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 07:49:37 PM »

Luxembourgish scouts congratulated Guillaume on his birthday https://m.facebook.com/st...entstream_source=timeline
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 07:58:20 PM »

And what seems to be one more new photo of a birthday boy (not sure because I'vefound it on a fan account but not on the official ones):

LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 08:19:18 PM »

Goodness me - 40 years since my graduation ceremony at the Royal Albert Hall with Princess Anne - when our names were all the newspaper, there was also the announcement of the birth of a first child to MT and Henri on the same page
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2021, 10:03:37 PM »

An RTL.lu piece about Guillaume mostly, it is parts of earlier interviews https://play.rtl.lu/shows...agazin/episodes/r/3265981
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2021, 10:10:55 PM »

An RTL.lu piece about Expo 2020 in Dubai and a short interview with Guillaume https://play.rtl.lu/shows...agazin/episodes/r/3266007

🙏🙏🙏 Please, please, please, could someone who knows the language translate the interview or at least give some insights. 🙏🙏🙏
Because the only thing I understood is Guillaume's words about his family that it is on the first place for him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: