Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Felix And Princess Claire of Luxembourgh News  (Read 161862 times)
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 05:59:34 AM »

she looks great in no matter what she is wearing she is overshadowing this entire family excluding MT

Well, to be fair, a bowl of plain oatmeal could overshadow Linus and Lobster.  It's not that hard to do. Tongue
Oh pix... Laugh bounce Jumping Star Laughing Banana And ITA with you about the light
blue shoes with dark tights, not really great.  But she does seem stylish and they do make a nice
looking couple.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 06:03:36 AM »

She is very fresh. They are very good looking. I'm pretty conservative with ladies wearing shorter skirts in mass, but that appears to be just me.

Auntie Sugar
Banned
Muted
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »

For some reason I like the shoes and matching necklace......it gives a pop to the boring outfit.

They are a very good looking couple.   They have the ability to over shadow S&G the same way Madde and Jonas had the ability to overshadow V&D.     Bet Daniel is glad Chris can into the spot light.  It took the pressure off him to be the dapper prince....a bit off topic.

I like Claire's shoes & necklace too.   Usually seeing light shoes with a dark outfit would be a big - NO! - from me, but they do help along against all the BLACKNESS.   Wish Claire had done something with her hair though.  In that rain, it would just go flat & blah, which it did.

Sometimes I think Princess Grace was the last royal woman who consistently had good, attractive hairdos!   
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:31:01 PM »

I'm amazed that she is holding her own umbrella 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:38 PM »

she looks great in no matter what she is wearing she is overshadowing this entire family excluding MT

Well, to be fair, a bowl of plain oatmeal could overshadow Linus and Lobster.  It's not that hard to do. Tongue
Oh pix... Laugh bounce Jumping Star Laughing Banana And ITA with you about the light
blue shoes with dark tights, not really great.  But she does seem stylish and they do make a nice
looking couple.

Thanks, Joysie! Star Beer
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »

And in more "other Lux royals actually working" news, Felix and Claire attended a Special Olympics event in Luxembourg:

http://www.wort.lu/en/vie...-52871602e4b0ac47d99b715f

What a shame that Linus and Lobster couldn't be there.  It wasn't like they were too busy working Roll Eyes
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2013, 08:35:53 PM »

oh come on, poor Linus and Lobster had an event in the morning, you can't expect poor Linus to attend two things during one day  Nono. She was born noble, work is for commoners like MT and Claire  . That's why F+C had to step in for MT at the tennis  Whistle. BTW, Linus and Lobster's event wasn't covered by the newspapers so far, whereas F+C and MT (she attended a prize giving ceremony at a museum when F+C where at the tennis) were both covered  Whistle
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 11:52:57 PM »

Every time I see the thread I am afraid that she announces she is pregnant - that would be a catastrophy for Linus.
duchesse

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2013, 12:55:55 AM »

oh come on, poor Linus and Lobster had an event in the morning, you can't expect poor Linus to attend two things during one day  Nono. She was born noble, work is for commoners like MT and Claire  . That's why F+C had to step in for MT at the tennis  Whistle. BTW, Linus and Lobster's event wasn't covered by the newspapers so far, whereas F+C and MT (she attended a prize giving ceremony at a museum when F+C where at the tennis) were both covered  Whistle

It says a lot when F&C's event was covered by the press when the HG Duke & HG Duchess's event got no media coverage at all.

I like Claire - she seems very poised and elegant. However she sometimes comes across as a bit bland in my opinion. If I had her money and her figure, I would be choosing better/more stylish outfits for public events. Although she was stunning on her wedding day and I guess it's nice that she isn't trying to come across as a designer clad clothes horse like other princesses (eg Waity). She looks engaged and professional carrying out her duties. Its great that they are getting to carry out some official engagements.... they are a nice couple.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2013, 01:10:41 AM »

Every time I see the thread I am afraid that she announces she is pregnant - that would be a catastrophy for Linus.
I'm starting to think that having to get out of bed in the morning is a catastrophe for Linus Confused
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2013, 02:47:52 AM »

great find pixiekitteeh  Star

coolmum
Banned
Banned
Small Member

Singapore Singapore

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2013, 04:24:40 AM »

I feel wierd here.

Claire likes her dark stocking and like wearing pants.
Steph likes her scarf,shawl or blanket.

Oh My, both of them are conservative, do not like to show parts of their body.
But Claire looks better.

Hmm... I am trying to refrain myself from comparing them with the DRF couples.
Jokke and Marie---Felix and Claire(younger)
Fred and Mary----Gul and Steph(eldest)

They did have a lot of smilarities, one couple is more hardworking and well-liked.
Oh No, this looks disastrous!
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2013, 06:32:35 AM »

oh come on, poor Linus and Lobster had an event in the morning, you can't expect poor Linus to attend two things during one day  Nono. She was born noble, work is for commoners like MT and Claire  . That's why F+C had to step in for MT at the tennis  Whistle. BTW, Linus and Lobster's event wasn't covered by the newspapers so far, whereas F+C and MT (she attended a prize giving ceremony at a museum when F+C where at the tennis) were both covered  Whistle

Could someone please explain why she is referred to as "Linus".  Blush  although I do   understand
    why Gui is a "lobster", red face and all.     

But I do like Claire and Felix. Too bad they are not the Crown Couple.

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »

I will fess up to having coined the name Linus.  As in she is like Linus from the Peanuts gang who drags his blankie everywhere.  She drags her scarves everywhere.

Edited to add: it's perhaps also a snide reference on my part to the fact that - IMO and it is just my opinion / perception - she is the wet blanket of the princess world. 
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:45:16 AM by freethespoon » Logged

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2013, 02:43:38 PM »

I feel wierd here.

Claire likes her dark stocking and like wearing pants.
Steph likes her scarf,shawl or blanket.

Oh My, both of them are conservative, do not like to show parts of their body.
But Claire looks better.

Hmm... I am trying to refrain myself from comparing them with the DRF couples.
Jokke and Marie---Felix and Claire(younger)
Fred and Mary----Gul and Steph(eldest)

They did have a lot of smilarities, one couple is more hardworking and well-liked.
Oh No, this looks disastrous!
IMO, it is far more complex in Lux.
I'm with you that Jokke and Marie are more hardworking than Fred and Mary but Mary (IMO) is a camerawhore, which Steph clearly isn't. To me, Steph comes across as somebody who would be much happier living in a convent than being HGD. In Lux, Claire seems to be the one who loves cameras and pushes for the spotlight.
Fred seems to be depressed (= sick not stupid or crazy) and needs to be taken care of, for his own sake. So I feel a bit bad saying he isn't working enough when he is sick and probably can't. Gui in contrast, comes across as mentally stable and normal to me and can perform his role as HGD (when he doesn't disappear for private visits to ROme etc).
Not sure who would be the better crown prince in Denmark but for Lux, Gui is far better suited than Felix, he just happened to have married a women who is completly unsuitable for the job as GD. Gui did a lot of work with his economic missions and the state council before his marriage and always gave the impression that the crown is important to him and that he feels he has to serve his country. It is just a pity that his wife doesn't seem to support his work and doesn't seem to care about her new country.
So far, the press seems to publish the events F+C are attending because they are new and it is unusual that the spare gets to do such events when the heir has an empty agenda for the time of the events. The press in Lux is cautious with criticising the GD family but with praising MT for doing her job and publishing the events of the spare, they are subtly trying to criticise the HGD couple. They wouldn't openly saying that Steph is lazy but people see the pics of MT, F+C and start talking about what is going on. Especially, when old videos of MT turn up on TV in which she was praised for her work even 30 years ago (it was the original version not old material with new commentary).
So, the press isn't yet compairing Claire and Steph and Steph with an early MT but people read the newspapers, watch TV and actually see who is working and who isn'T  Spiteful
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: