Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Felix And Princess Claire of Luxembourgh News  (Read 278419 times)
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: July 20, 2019, 11:07:45 AM »

Disgusting. She can go to events in France (tennis, gala dinners) but couldn't get her ass to the Lux National Day? And you can see her bra  Dead. Felix looks sad and his eyes are dead.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #781 on: July 20, 2019, 12:46:51 PM »

Felix and Claire at a dinner celebrating the centenary of the Treaty of Versailles

Felix's suit is dreadful. Too long on the leg, too tight on the shoulder and waist.

#teambarrensponger
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #782 on: July 20, 2019, 12:55:52 PM »

Felix and Claire at a dinner celebrating the centenary of the Treaty of Versailles

Felix's suit is dreadful. Too long on the leg, too tight on the shoulder and waist.

Yes to all of that but they look better than they have in the last few years
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #783 on: July 20, 2019, 01:21:21 PM »

This dress do her no favors.

The neckline is not flattering to her shoulder line.
The visible bra...no comment.
Invisible waist making her look larger.
And IMO this color is way too close to toilet paper 

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #784 on: July 20, 2019, 02:39:57 PM »

This dress do her no favors.

The neckline is not flattering to her shoulder line.
The visible bra...no comment.
Invisible waist making her look larger.
And IMO this color is way too close to toilet paper 

ITA. I think the dress would look better on a younger girl.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #785 on: July 20, 2019, 02:49:55 PM »

Disgusting. She can go to events in France (tennis, gala dinners) but couldn't get her ass to the Lux National Day? And you can see her bra  Dead. Felix looks sad and his eyes are dead.

None of the Lux kids has found a partner so far that brought out the best in them.

Hopefully Alex and Seb will be different.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #786 on: July 20, 2019, 04:33:14 PM »

None of the Lux kids has found a partner so far that brought out the best in them.

certainly hope so but also doubt it very much. it seems they are all surrounded by a very weird crowd of people and don't go beyond that. they should ask their Liechtenstein cousins (Nikolaus kids) for advice, I think, those three seem to be dating really well.

the dress she's wearing is atrocious. why would anyone in their right mind wear that bra with a transparent top?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #787 on: July 20, 2019, 04:36:03 PM »

certainly hope so but also doubt it very much. it seems they are all surrounded by a very weird crowd of people and don't go beyond that. they should ask their Liechtenstein cousins (Nikolaus kids) for advice, I think, those three seem to be dating really well.

the dress she's wearing is atrocious. why would anyone in their right mind wear that bra with a transparent top?

Funny thing is for me that unequal morganatic marriage of Imre and Kathleen seems to be the best of all.

MC and her husband are weird.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #788 on: July 20, 2019, 05:32:54 PM »

Funny thing is for me that unequal morganatic marriage of Imre and Kathleen seems to be the best of all.

MC and her husband are weird.

They are all weird but think that they are important and relevant... the Blessed deceased relatives are long gone .... but I'm guessing Marie Astrid has a trust fund and that pays the bubbly life they have
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #789 on: July 20, 2019, 05:59:44 PM »

Kristallinchen, who is MC?  Blush

Princess MS, by Marie Astrid do you mean the Liechtenstein princess? the daughter of Niklaus and Margaret (that's certainly not the spelling but I don't remember how to spell her name sorry  Smiley if so, I will be happy to be corrected. that family comes across like very down to earth and stable to me but I haven't followed closely so cannot know for sure what they've been up to.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #790 on: July 20, 2019, 06:01:10 PM »

Kristallinchen, who is MC?  Blush

Princess MS, by Marie Astrid do you mean the Liechtenstein princess? the daughter of Niklaus and Margaret (that's certainly not the spelling but I don't remember how to spell her name sorry  Smiley if so, I will be happy to be corrected. that family comes across like very down to earth and stable to me but I haven't followed closely so cannot know for sure what they've been up to.

Marie Christine of Austria, who's married to Rudolph of Limburg-Stirum. She's the eldest daughter of Carl Christian of Austria and Marie Astrid of Luxembourg.

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #791 on: July 20, 2019, 06:29:53 PM »

Kristallinchen, who is MC?  Blush

Princess MS, by Marie Astrid do you mean the Liechtenstein princess? the daughter of Niklaus and Margaret (that's certainly not the spelling but I don't remember how to spell her name sorry  Smiley if so, I will be happy to be corrected. that family comes across like very down to earth and stable to me but I haven't followed closely so cannot know for sure what they've been up to.

Marie Astrid is the daughter of Princess Josephine Charlotte of Belgium and Grand Duke Jean of Lux ... her sister married Niklaus.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #792 on: July 20, 2019, 07:58:36 PM »

Kristallinchen and Princess MS, thank you! sorry for the confusion  Blush
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #793 on: July 20, 2019, 08:07:22 PM »

Louis seems to be doing better post-divorce.. Thinking
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #794 on: July 20, 2019, 08:09:41 PM »

Louis seems to be doing better post-divorce.. Thinking

Indeed. Wonder why 
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: