Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Felix And Princess Claire of Luxembourgh News  (Read 223667 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: November 19, 2018, 11:02:47 AM »

Looking really happy to be among the Lux peasants  Halo. And the Lux people seem to be really pleased to see her and Felix  Whistle.

thecrownjewelthief

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: November 19, 2018, 02:25:49 PM »

She seems to look tired a lot lately (which is understandable with two little ones). I feel like just a little mascara or something make her look more awake. Her hair looks super shiny and beautiful here.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: November 19, 2018, 02:54:21 PM »

If Claire doesn't like this kind of events in Luxembourg, and if her husband or daughter really happen to be the future GDs, well...she'd better enjoy it or at least fake it...
Princess MS

Warned
Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: November 19, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »

If Claire doesn't like this kind of events in Luxembourg, and if her husband or daughter really happen to be the future GDs, well...she'd better enjoy it or at least fake it...

Ha ... well yes that is many years away .... until there is no other option I guess she is allowed some time out. Presume her father supports them financially he has done so for years
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: November 25, 2018, 05:46:15 PM »

Looking really happy to be among the Lux peasants  Halo. And the Lux people seem to be really pleased to see her and Felix  Whistle.

She looks so snotty and smug.   Roll Eyes  I see that she's stolen Linus' trousers for this event. 

Time has not been kind to Felix and Claire.
Turandot
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: January 14, 2019, 04:20:19 PM »

According to monarchie.lu Felix and Claire are living in Germany now.  Thinking Does anyone know more?
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #756 on: January 14, 2019, 04:40:54 PM »

She looks so snotty and smug.   Roll Eyes  I see that she's stolen Linus' trousers for this event. 

Iím brow-obsessed but I haaaate the way people color their hair but forget to color their brows. Itís giving her a cheap look.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: January 14, 2019, 06:52:24 PM »

Iím brow-obsessed but I haaaate the way people color their hair but forget to color their brows. Itís giving her a cheap look.

I have never given that a thought before, lol, do people dye their eyebrows to match their hair? Iím not exactly adventurous colour wise, mainly just do it to cover the grey these days.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: January 14, 2019, 07:07:42 PM »

It makes sense to do it.
For example, if you have very dark hair and eyebrows and decide to go blonde, you should think about having the eyebrows dyed bit lighter, otherwise it will look strange.
Same the other way round, if hair and eyebrows are naturally blonde and you go for red or brown, eyebrows should get a tad darker, too. Just like the natural eyebrow color would be if the hair was naturally your new color.

I dye as well (because I started to get grey hair with 26 already), and since about 2 years, my eyebrows are getting grey (= rather white) as well - at least partly ... which looks REALLY strange from afar, as if at these spots, there weren't any brows left (albeit there are), while the rest is still brown. So I dye also these ...

In Claire's case, the difference is not that big, but as the hair has a reddish/golden tone and the eyebrows have a rather dark brownish/silver tone, it's very clear that the hair is not her natural color.

Sometimes, you wouldn't think what a difference just one shade makes.

(The same goes for lashes and eyeliner, btw. Deep black mascara is not the right color for everyone. Women with very fair colours (skin tone/hair) or also grey haired woman just look better with a deep brown or dark grey mascara - less harsh, because of less contract, and also the deep black winged eyeliner is not everybody's best choice.)
Seagull

Baby Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #759 on: January 16, 2019, 11:21:04 AM »

It makes sense to do it.
For example, if you have very dark hair and eyebrows and decide to go blonde, you should think about having the eyebrows dyed bit lighter, otherwise it will look strange.
Same the other way round, if hair and eyebrows are naturally blonde and you go for red or brown, eyebrows should get a tad darker, too. Just like the natural eyebrow color would be if the hair was naturally your new color.

I dye as well (because I started to get grey hair with 26 already), and since about 2 years, my eyebrows are getting grey (= rather white) as well - at least partly ... which looks REALLY strange from afar, as if at these spots, there weren't any brows left (albeit there are), while the rest is still brown. So I dye also these ...

In Claire's case, the difference is not that big, but as the hair has a reddish/golden tone and the eyebrows have a rather dark brownish/silver tone, it's very clear that the hair is not her natural color.

(The same goes for lashes and eyeliner, btw. Deep black mascara is not the right color for everyone. Women with very fair colours (skin tone/hair) or also grey haired woman just look better with a deep brown or dark grey mascara - less harsh, because of less contract, and also the deep black winged eyeliner is not everybody's best choice.)

Thanks for the fashion tip! It's amazing how knowledgeable the RD posters are.

I wonder why Claire looks so tired, spiritless even? But then the whole family apart from Henry and Maria Teresa comes across as apathetic to me.

ďIn the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.Ē
Buddha
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: January 16, 2019, 11:40:39 AM »

It makes sense to do it.

Thanks for the fashion tip! It's amazing how knowledgeable the RD posters are.

I wonder why Claire looks so tired, spiritless even? But then the whole family apart from Henry and Maria Teresa comes across as apathetic to me.
It ages a lot if your eyebrows donít match your hair. And well, you canít expect a perfect look from everyone (I look like trash today), but on her one and only official outing, and how much money they have, you would expect she would pay attention to that kind of details.

I agree with you, Claire looked good before her wedding. They donít seel happy...

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #761 on: February 10, 2019, 10:12:51 PM »

Felix attended an award ceremony for the government

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: