Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Felix And Princess Claire of Luxembourgh News  (Read 353787 times)
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: June 16, 2020, 12:26:18 PM »

Their whole PR is so off - but nice birthday pictures. As we -work related- see a lot of child abuse I would have chosen another top for the child, but she looks nice.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: June 16, 2020, 03:02:03 PM »

Their whole PR is so off - but nice birthday pictures. As we -work related- see a lot of child abuse I would have chosen another top for the child, but she looks nice.

What does her top have to do with child abuse?
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: June 16, 2020, 04:16:08 PM »

That's my question too.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #828 on: June 16, 2020, 04:38:55 PM »

That's my question too.

I would say that it attracts pedophiles.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: June 16, 2020, 05:02:07 PM »

That's my question too.

So children, like women, are responsible for other people potentially  viewing them as sexual conquests?
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: June 16, 2020, 05:13:21 PM »

That's my question too.

So children, like women, are responsible for other people potentially  viewing them as sexual conquests?

No, I think what they meant is, there are evil people out there who could use such pictures. It`s really sad you have even to think about such things today. No
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: June 16, 2020, 05:13:32 PM »

I don't understand what the problem is here. She's a child wearing a top/swimsuit(?) on a warm summer day in France. Why are we sexualizing a 6-year-old?
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: June 16, 2020, 05:30:25 PM »

Exactly Lady Adelaide . She’s freaking 6 years old! It shouldn’t matter what she’s wearing, and she’s not responsible for how other people might view her.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #833 on: June 16, 2020, 05:47:45 PM »

I think pedophiles can abuse all kinds of photos so it’s not a question of what a child wears in pictures at all, but a question of pictures being posted online. They’re a public family so there already pictures so it makes little difference IMO.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #834 on: June 16, 2020, 05:51:51 PM »

What victims wear, has nothing to do with the despicable action.

Happy biday Amalia!!!
What deep yet bright look she has! Her look reminds me of italian actresses of 20th century!

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: June 16, 2020, 06:32:26 PM »

I think the thought process from child advocate groups is for neither prepubescent male or female to wear any revealing clothes. not saying I agree with that completely but that’s their statement about online pictures
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: June 16, 2020, 06:34:51 PM »

I think the thought process from child advocate groups is for neither prepubescent male or female to wear any revealing clothes. not saying I agree with that completely but that’s their statement about online pictures

So victim blaming. Hey little Susie, you shouldn’t have shown off your 4-year-old belly. Now it’s your fault that man molested you.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: June 16, 2020, 06:35:14 PM »

What victims wear, has nothing to do with the despicable action.

Happy biday Amalia!!!
What deep yet bright look she has! Her look reminds me of italian actresses of 20th century!

Amalia does look like a tiny Anna Magnani  Star
Lovely children! I like their different coloring!
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: June 16, 2020, 06:59:22 PM »

That's my question too.

No, I think what they meant is, there are evil people out there who could use such pictures. It`s really sad you have even to think about such things today. No

Exactly. It's of course not the children's or parents fault, but certain individuals could be triggered to it.

And yes sadly in court it is still often used as an argument in favour of the culprit.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #839 on: June 16, 2020, 07:04:15 PM »

In my opinion the picture is a bit unfortunate. But she is a very nice girl - happy birthday.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 61   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: