Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 37223 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2018, 03:26:37 PM »

The genes are strong with this one..... Secret

Yikes!  It has replicated itself!
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2018, 05:07:24 PM »

I can see a tiny bit of Fred in Josie but she is primarily Donaldson. I actually feel bad for Josie. She desperately needs a structured, firm but loving home instead of the chaos she lives in before she permanently morphs into Nellie Olson (for all my fellow old’s who still like watching Little House on the Prairie).
Princess MS

Warned
Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2018, 05:17:04 PM »

I can see a tiny bit of Fred in Josie but she is primarily Donaldson. I actually feel bad for Josie. She desperately needs a structured, firm but loving home instead of the chaos she lives in before she permanently morphs into Nellie Olson (for all my fellow old’s who still like watching Little House on the Prairie).

Well Mary looked much better at the same age - and as for the home - from what I see most parents go for the path of least resistance - a few days with my brother's family a week ago make me not rushing to do a repeat. But no excuse for the Danish kids not to be well dressed and capable of smiling and waving a few times a year for 30 min. Apart from Christian they will have to find their own way and no-one will be interested in them if they have no social skills
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2018, 10:05:58 PM »

Interesting tid-bit if it's true:

ccording to Gala.de (citing Her og Nu):

Secret holiday in the USA

Last weekend, the Danish crown prince family welcomed the ringers' association in front of Graasten Castle, which was not their first holiday: three weeks ago, Princess Mary, Prince Frederik and their children traveled to the USA.

Frederik & Mary & the children went to the USA for a private summer vacation before returning to Gråsten. They went on a road trip along the west coast for nearly 20 days. Mary's former LiW Caroline Heering, her husband and children traveled with them.

The holiday was apparently also a small journey into the past. The destination was the American West Coast, where Prince Frederik worked at a winery in Napa Valley, California, almost 30 years ago. This time, the family embarked on a nearly 20-day road trip. And after returning home, they went on holidaying in Denmark.

The fact that someone not in the family was there makes it seem legit to me.  They cannot ever travel without others to put a buffer in between them.  Roll Eyes

Not sure I'd want to take Fred to wine country.  Seems risky.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2018, 10:07:09 PM »

And then we have the real Graasten.

Josie moping around again, because she wasn't allowed to pick up flowers from the riders

Yrma making horses uncomfortable

and in a video it said that Mary was very weary of the horses, because they started to get nervous when either she or Josie came closer. And that  their love for horses might not be as true as it seems.

God that kid is obnoxious.  Same as her mother. I do love the fact that she was trying to steal the spotlight from her mother.  You just know that will result in one ugly spectacle when Mini Mary reaches her teen years. 

Animals don't lie.  They know when someone is good or not.  That horse certainly saw right through the bogan.
genegal43

Small Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2018, 11:05:41 PM »

And then we have the real Graasten.

Josie moping around again, because she wasn't allowed to pick up flowers from the riders

Yrma making horses uncomfortable

and in a video it said that Mary was very weary of the horses, because they started to get nervous when either she or Josie came closer. And that  their love for horses might not be as true as it seems.

God that kid is obnoxious.  Same as her mother. I do love the fact that she was trying to steal the spotlight from her mother.  You just know that will result in one ugly spectacle when Mini Mary reaches her teen years. 

Animals don't lie.  They know when someone is good or not.  That horse certainly saw right through the bogan.

You can see it in the eyes...  But I don't think the horse wants a mouthful of plastic...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2018, 01:10:07 AM »

^^  LOL - YES !  Be very afraid     Star
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: