Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 183605 times)
aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 01:14:16 AM »

don't you need 150 pairs of beige shoes peeds? how on earth do you go through life without? 
jessmie

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 03:14:23 AM »

Dulong is Anja's business partner so IMO they give Mary the jewellery for free to promote the newest lines and when they inroduce a new collection she passes them on to others.

IMO.

That's exactly what I've been thinking! She probably gets everything designed by Dulong for free so it's not really such a big deal if she gives some pieces to others. She'd probably do the same if she was taking jewellery from Ole Lynggaard for free, which is highly unlikely it happens!!

Anyway, she has sooo much jewellery. When does she even wear all these earrings, necklaces, rings, brooches etc.?

She definitely has so many clothes and accessories she never wears. Why not do a nice thing and, if she's as popular as she and her PR team think she is, auction some pieces and donate the funds raised to charity??
jessmie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »

BTW speaking of hand-me-downs, look what I found at Haberdash's (Anja's "shop") fb page...

Do they remind you of pieces a certain lady once wore?

Not sure about the last one or the white "dotty" dress. For all I know, she could have two!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:46:39 AM by jessmie » Logged
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 03:57:10 AM »

OH LOOKIELOOOOOOOOOOO, ingenius jessme  Star Star Star Star Star

Mossimo and the other shoes for sure

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 04:07:08 AM »

I thought this shop closed after it got a lot of criticism in the media Thinking

Good to see that Anja is still selling Moshie's cast-offs. 
jessmie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 04:09:52 AM »

OH LOOKIELOOOOOOOOOOO, ingenius jessme  Star Star Star Star Star

Mossimo and the other shoes for sure

My only, tiny regret is that I hadn't found out about this shop earlier so that we could actually see just how much of Maz's freebie wardrobe ended up at the shop and resulted in profit for "stylish" Anja!!  Sad
jessmie

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 04:14:32 AM »

I thought this shop closed after it got a lot of criticism in the media Thinking

Close? I only found out recently about the shop, but I don't think it will close just because the media might criticise it! Just imagine how many women are willing to pay good money just because Maz wore it! I used to think that buying something because you saw it on a celebrity was ridiculous, but since moving permanently to the UK 5 years ago, I've now totally changed my mind. People will go crazy if they see Kate Middleton wear something they can afford!!!!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 04:20:04 AM »

Close? I only found out recently about the shop, but I don't think it will close just because the media might criticise it! Just imagine how many women are willing to pay good money just because Maz wore it! I used to think that buying something because you saw it on a celebrity was ridiculous, but since moving permanently to the UK 5 years ago, I've now totally changed my mind. People will go crazy if they see Kate Middleton wear something they can afford!!!!

There used to be a website for it, and then it totally disappeared.  We've talked about it numerous times here in past years, but I'm having a brain meltdown at the moment and can't remember what threads it is in.  Maybe one of the older members can help me out here?  I want to say that the site disappeared around 2010, and word was that the store was gone too, IIRC.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 04:44:59 AM »

blouse ? ?

debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 04:46:41 AM »

blouse ? ?

Is getting smacked in the face by a tree branch some sort of a rite of initiation in Denmark?
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 06:45:38 AM »

blouse ? ?

Is getting smacked in the face by a tree branch some sort of a rite of initiation in Denmark?
Yes it prepares the Viking youth to be prepared for battle! 

Congratulations Debby Deb!! Beer
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2013, 06:54:45 AM »

I swear, back when Christian got thwacked with the branch, there was a sugar who claimed it was the nannies' fault for not pointing out that Christian was in danger. Their connection in reality was as threadbare as that branch.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »

blouse ? ?

Yes it prepares the Viking youth to be prepared for battle! 

Congratulations Debby Deb!! Beer

Little Vikings rising up and taking over the world salamanca market!!!

Star Beer TLLK!
Future Crayon

Humongous Member

Iceland Iceland

fusty

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2013, 07:26:51 AM »

BTW speaking of hand-me-downs, look what I found at Haberdash's (Anja's "shop") fb page...

Do they remind you of pieces a certain lady once wore?

Not sure about the last one or the white "dotty" dress. For all I know, she could have two!

Oh holy craperoni... I don't think I'd wear something that had been in the same postal district as the famous Presque Zizzi let alone... are those... royal crotch studs... excuse me a moment... * dry heaves*... *dry heaves some more*...

Star for you Jessme, for your sleuthing and bravery
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 07:28:58 AM »

Lol, so I'm just going to sit and wait for someone to say that it's just a hunky dory coincidence that Mary wore a top that has not been seen again and which is being sold by her stylist.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 52   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: