Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 398322 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 08:11:33 AM »

BTW speaking of hand-me-downs, look what I found at Haberdash's (Anja's "shop") fb page...

Do they remind you of pieces a certain lady once wore?

Not sure about the last one or the white "dotty" dress. For all I know, she could have two!

Oh holy craperoni... I don't think I'd wear something that had been in the same postal district as the famous Presque Zizzi let alone... are those... royal crotch studs... excuse me a moment... * dry heaves*... *dry heaves some more*...

Star for you Jessme, for your sleuthing and bravery

Me either,
No recycled crotch clothes for me.....
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 10:44:41 AM »

My only, tiny regret is that I hadn't found out about this shop earlier so that we could actually see just how much of Maz's freebie wardrobe ended up at the shop and resulted in profit for "stylish" Anja!!  Sad
[/quote]

Oh Jessmie, you haven't found MEdiana's lost Floppy Frodo discarded in that shop's site, have you???

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
jusaca

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 10:59:09 AM »

Holy banana   ... is that a set of royal crutch-busters hanging on a coathanger two posts up  Blink    Blink    Blink   Eeek ... it's repulsive.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 12:05:30 PM »

I actually don't think it is the same top, since Mary's top doesn't have the onsie G. But alone the idea, the mental image  Dead I am starting to feel... not well, bucket?Huh?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Skeeter

Mini Member

I'm not going anywhere suckers!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 03:34:16 PM »

Did the site say what size the dresses and shoes were?  Just curious!   Grin

Excellent find!   Star

Rescue
Banned
Warned
Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »

Mary's clothing size is DK 38, UK 10, US 8
Shoe size DK 39, UK 6, US 8 1/2

This is what I've read in Se & Hør.
Skeeter

Mini Member

I'm not going anywhere suckers!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2013, 03:58:09 PM »

Wow, I'm surprised!  Even though she's kind of broad, she's so skinny I would have suspected she was a size US4 or 6 at the most.  Shoe size is about what I would guess.  Interesting!

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 06:15:53 PM »

BTW speaking of hand-me-downs, look what I found at Haberdash's (Anja's "shop") fb page...

Do they remind you of pieces a certain lady once wore?

Not sure about the last one or the white "dotty" dress. For all I know, she could have two!

Good find jessmie Thumb up Star
So website closed,but actively selling on FB.

The dotted dress is different from Mary's and the nasty looking bodysuit (or whatever) is also different, tho it could be the one she wore at the Parliament opening.

Still wondering how much Mary gets in profits Thinking Thinking Thinking
If she gets something, that's terrible Thumb down The buyers pay VAT, she doesn't!

aravis

Small Member

Melly who? What a revolting Mortal

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2013, 07:33:21 PM »

she has size 38  Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes Yikes thought 32/34 thought the cheeses were bigger too: 41-ish
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2013, 08:45:51 PM »

Lol, so I'm just going to sit and wait for someone to say that it's just a hunky dory coincidence that Mary wore a top that has not been seen again and which is being sold by her stylist.

No, Spoonie.  Just like that wicked branch that dared to smack His Royal Highness in the face, this is also the nanny's fault.   Yes  Also, you're just being jealous, acting like an unemployed whinger, interfering with destiny, etc. Tongue Tongue
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 03:47:17 AM »

It's disgusting that Mary discards her clothes and accessories after only 1-2 uses.
I don't care if she can afford to buy new things every day. Her carbon footprint is huge. She takes from the planet and gives nothing back.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 06:23:58 AM »

Banana Banana

Still waiting for some handmedowns to drift my way. Am making rounds to the seaside just in case a Maersk container floats hereaways.Wink
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2013, 07:24:56 AM »

deleted
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2013, 08:46:19 AM »

Banana Banana

Still waiting for some handmedowns to drift my way. Am making rounds to the seaside just in case a Maersk container floats hereaways.Wink

hey Debydeb, Floppy Frodo's lost suffering might wash up first  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
violeteyes

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2013, 10:11:01 AM »

If Mary is collecting garments and accessories from stores and designers and not paying for them, and thereafter she sells them or gives them to a third party such as Anya to on sell for a profit, then that is disgraceful and it should stop. Right now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: