Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma's hand-me-downs & gifts  (Read 278497 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: June 16, 2017, 02:51:15 AM »

Why did they block you? Did you comment that many items are actually Mary's clothes?
That reflects very poorly on them.

It reflects poorly on Mary too. 

The whole Haberdash thing is so unbelievably sketchy.  I cannot believe the DRF allows this.
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: June 16, 2017, 04:35:26 AM »

Why did they block you? Did you comment that many items are actually Mary's clothes?

Yes, I made a couple comments like 4/5 months ago  Secret

Star

Naughty, naughty. Don't you know that Mosh is the pinnacle of a Crown Princess and not deign to resell her clothes at a charity shop!

Just kidding!!!  All I can say to that is OH BROTHER!

Jumping

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: June 16, 2017, 04:39:51 AM »

The whole Haberdash thing is so unbelievably sketchy.  I cannot believe the DRF allows this.

So trashy on their part. All of them allowing this.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: June 16, 2017, 05:20:59 AM »

Yes, I made a couple comments like 4/5 months ago  Secret

Star

Naughty, naughty. Don't you know that Mosh is the pinnacle of a Crown Princess and not deign to resell her clothes at a charity shop!

Just kidding!!!  All I can say to that is OH BROTHER!

Jumping

Yes, I know   :8)I touched their perfect princess  Nono

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: June 16, 2017, 01:29:27 PM »

Paule Ka dress worn for Margrethe 75th birthday at Haberdash

She really ruins perfectly good clothes by adding a stupid belt!
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #695 on: June 16, 2017, 05:50:42 PM »

The fact that she is allowed to spend HUGE amount of money says a lot about her but I blame mostly the drf. If they cannot control a member of the family, how do they expect to represent a country? I don't know though, how known is in Denmark that Mary sells clothes through Haberdash. We know it here, in the forum, but has it evern been mentioned in a popular magazine or a tv show in Denmark? Maybe the drf has the illusion that nobody knows. Or they don't care and this is even worse.

Kittycat_dish

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #696 on: June 16, 2017, 06:20:10 PM »

Not sure the below one is the same, the color may photograph differently and it may look differently on the hanger than on a person.

Star The skirt resembles this one:

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #697 on: June 16, 2017, 06:35:01 PM »

It's a very nice skirt! Nice design and flattering colour!
As the off-white dress which she combined with a belt.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #698 on: June 16, 2017, 08:58:36 PM »

The fact that she is allowed to spend HUGE amount of money says a lot about her but I blame mostly the drf. If they cannot control a member of the family, how do they expect to represent a country? I don't know though, how known is in Denmark that Mary sells clothes through Haberdash. We know it here, in the forum, but has it evern been mentioned in a popular magazine or a tv show in Denmark? Maybe the drf has the illusion that nobody knows. Or they don't care and this is even worse.

It actually says more about Mary. 

Nobody else in the DRF sells their clothes or personal belongings.  Only Mosh.  It's Mary's greed. Fred, Jokke, Marie, Marge, and Henri certainly aren't out there selling their things. 

The DRF need to shut her down, and I cannot understand why they don't.  They really should have fired Anja, Mary's stylist, and told Mosh to knock it off when this first started to happen.  Now, we're going on at least year 4 or 3 of this.  No other royal family out there does this BS.  It is so unethical.

IIRC, Haberdash was mentioned in BB years ago, but only once. 
genegal43

Large Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #699 on: June 16, 2017, 09:22:35 PM »

It actually says more about Mary. 

Nobody else in the DRF sells their clothes or personal belongings.  Only Mosh.  It's Mary's greed. Fred, Jokke, Marie, Marge, and Henri certainly aren't out there selling their things. 

The DRF need to shut her down, and I cannot understand why they don't.  They really should have fired Anja, Mary's stylist, and told Mosh to knock it off when this first started to happen.  Now, we're going on at least year 4 or 3 of this.  No other royal family out there does this BS.  It is so unethical.

IIRC, Haberdash was mentioned in BB years ago, but only once. 

They probably don't know...or they don't know the extent of Mosh's selling... In my experience you can tell somethings up, but you just don't know what it is until something happens and then the full extent is revealed.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #700 on: June 17, 2017, 06:16:44 AM »

Some of the posts seem to focus on the fact that Mary consigns her clothes. I don't have a problem with that in itself. QE IIs worn dresses/suits are circulated amongst staff, recycled and some DO turn up at high end consignment shops in London years later. Its not just about consigning clothes; its the blatant indiscretion of it all.

There wouldn't be a Haberdash if it wasn't for Mary; it's a front for legitimizing Mary's theft. Remember the business she ran with her ex boyfriend "King Cash"? Didn't it have a similar model: buy goods at a low cost, sell for a huge margin?

She doesn't pay for her clothes, she wears them once, she consigns them through her stylist or through a friend's shop. It's a racket. She's fencing her stolen clothes for profit. If it was truly consigning, she would do it in shops across Copenhagen.

Its just so tacky; I am sure she dreamed up Haberdash herself, even the name.

Cherrycurl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #701 on: July 23, 2017, 07:05:05 PM »

Maybe it's because I'm so used to American tabloids publishing everything, but I don't understand why the Danish press hasn't picked up on this. Demanding "proof" that Mary or one of her minions be caught in the act is ridiculous. The sheer number of her clothes that turn up at this shop is a story in itself regardless of how they got there - and we all know how they really got there.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #702 on: July 23, 2017, 08:46:22 PM »

Paule Ka dress worn for Margrethe 75th birthday at Haberdash

She really ruins perfectly good clothes by adding a stupid belt!
I also thought that the belt was quite stupidly superfluous...until I saw the dress without the belt. It looks like there is a waist seam, where none belongs and thus the belt is apparently added for this. Strange design flaw, IMO...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #703 on: July 25, 2017, 03:04:48 PM »

This is my biggest problem with Mary and it breaks all rules of ethics and surely there are laws against this in Denmark. I don't think she really spends much on clothes. I think she makes her stylist get as much as possible for free and this works with Danish designers cause they want free publicity and to stay in good stead with the royals and the rich crowd. Let's face it jane doe isn't using her hard earned money for high end design we don't live in that world anymore. Plus Mary shoplifts!!! I can't even believe she is allowed to and it's not like they send a bill to the palace nobody pays for the stuff she walks out with. It is amazing to me that she gets away with this Trump like behavior. Then she sells the stuff without revealing it is her and what happens with the money does she pocket it? this is called a racket and the future queen is doing it and everyone is enabling her and letting her get away with it. I would think ethics are a big deal to most Danes it really baffles me.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #704 on: July 25, 2017, 05:51:56 PM »

I would not have much problem with her selling her clothes if she had paid for them. The facts that she shoplifts/takes freebies and sells these items violate every ethical standards I know of. I don't know how Danish press can keep mum about this for all these years.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: